Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
Nephere, SandysMommy, SecretSquirrel, wayne
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Glider Dolls? #1415434
03/15/18 06:17 AM
03/15/18 06:17 AM
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 126
Atlantis
billytense aka Lisa11 Offline OP
Joey Member
billytense aka Lisa11  Offline OP
Joey Member

Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 126
Atlantis
There is this little girl that comes in with her parents every three or four days. She knows Wendy and Lucy's names and she always makes me show her the most recent pictures and to top it off we have to play the gliders barking sounds, (over the bar speakers no less!) I'd like to get her a nice (but not wallet shattering) little stuffed glider. So far all searches have turned up sub par or really unrealistic representations. I remember seeing a crocheted one somewhere but I have a feeling that it was a one time deal. Anyone know of a site or person that I could contact?


Great googley moogley



Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Glider Dolls? [Re: billytense aka Lisa11] #1415439
03/15/18 11:19 AM
03/15/18 11:19 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
Here is my Amazon search results.

Ebay search results which are about the same.

I have put out the call for you to see if we can find one.


Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help


Re: Glider Dolls? [Re: billytense aka Lisa11] #1415441
03/15/18 12:43 PM
03/15/18 12:43 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,025
Wisconsin
I have this one it is very cute: Gliding sugar glider.

Here are some on Etsy.com: Stuffed sugar gliders on Etsy.


Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Glider Dolls? [Re: billytense aka Lisa11] #1415444
03/15/18 06:21 PM
03/15/18 06:21 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Moderator
Ladymagyver  Offline
Moderator

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
The nice crochet ones are hard to find.

I made some for my grandkids last year. They are not easy to make. Mine sort of looks like Kim's.

I'm not soliciting here. I can't be paid enough to make them... I've retired my pattern. And I'm out of minky fabric too... Not buying more...


Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Leela :rtmo:

Marcie :bb:


Fiona, Dot, Stewie :rbridge:
Dad, Mom, Ruby

Wish I could turn back time... Miss you all...

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 13,982 guests, and 1,121 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,085,705 TEXAS
838,407 OHIO
645,742 OKLAHOMA
611,251 UTAH
457,876 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.040s Queries: 14 (0.028s) Memory: 3.4161 MB (Peak: 3.6396 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-01 23:33:12 UTC