Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Promises Kept #654866
10/11/08 04:15 PM
10/11/08 04:15 PM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

On February 27, 2005 my husband and I went to the flea market. While looking around at everyone's treasures, I happened upon someone with a furry spot on her shirt. I asked Scott what it was and he said, "Oh, those are cool. Go check them out." I walked closer to the lady and a mass of people ended up between me and her. I listened as closely as I could and decided that I would go home and do some research on the internet. I surfed for hours each day for a week. I knew that I barely knew how to care for a sugar glider, but there was an add in the "Country Trader" for a female glider in my small home town. On March 5, 2005 I went to meet this lucky person that owned a glider with cash in my pocket and a pouch that I had sewn, a cage, BML made and the right fruits and vegetables, etc at home. My husband wanted me to talk her down a few dollars, I thought I was prepared. When I first saw Abbie, she was in a plexiglass front, top and back "cage". The frame was untreated wood, the sides were not coated mesh wire. Abbie slept on a bed of pine shavings inside a wooden hamster hut on the floor of her "cage". The "cage" was about 5' wide, 2' tall and 2' deep. Abbie's food and water bowls sat on the floor of her "cage" with pine shavings floating in her water and all in her food bowl. I asked very few questions, how old she was, how long she had lived with her, what diet she was on, how much she was held each day and what her name was. The answers that I received were, not sure how old she is, 1-2 years she has lived there, anything we are eating, she gets some of, she has not been held since she came here, we call her Ms. Piggy because she loves to eat. I knew so little about gliders, but I knew everything was wrong. I asked the lady to get her out of her cage and put her in my pouch. The lady said that she was going to make this racket that they loved to hear her make. She started crabbing. The lady put her in my pouch, I gave her the entire asking price and I ran out the door. As I was driving down the driveway, I started talking to the pouch, I told her that her name was going to be changed, that I have battled my weight all of my life too and Ms. Piggy was just plain hurtful. She crabbed the whole time I was talking to her. When we got home, I opened the pouch to peek inside. She crabbed at me. I looked into those scared eyes and made a few promises to her. I promised that I would find her someone to cuddle with, talk to and play with. I promised that I would do everything as right as I knew how to for her, cage, diet, play time, bonding time, and anything else I learned about in the future. I also promised that I would not allow her to suffer any more than she had to. I started calling her "Crabby Abbie". Alot better than the other name. After a few months her name was shortened to Abbie. Magic came to live with Abbie on March 09, 2005 and I first met Minkasmom then.

On September 09, 2008 I went in to check on all 6 of my fuzzy babies and feed them their morning mealies. When I got to Magic and Abbie's cage and they both peeked out, Abbie's right eye looked like it had been way over groomed. I took her out of the cage and put her in an e-collar, found that her left patagium was abscessed about an inch long, her right patagium had an abscess about the size of a pea, called the vet, made an appointment and drove the 45 minute trip. Along the way, I made numerous phone calls. Antibiotics, an ointmtnt for inside her eye and an ointment for the affected areas of her skin were prescribed. A few weeks later, Abbie was worse and the vet wanted to do a biopsy of the area above her eye and her patagium. About a week later, the preliminary results were that Abbie had lymphoma. My vet faxed the information to the University of Tennessee's oncology department. Two more weeks past, Abbie was worse. I could not avoid the promise that I had made to my beautiful Abbie any longer. Today I said my goodbyes to Abbie. I watched as the vet did the necropsy and took the tissue samples. Abbie's liver, left lung, both kidneys and adrenal gland and part of her intestine and mesentary all were not normal. Tissue from each of these was taken and sent in for more testing. My vet offered to do the necropsy and tissue testing for free because Abbie's case is so rare, she is going to write a paper on Abbie and dedicate it to me. The information gathered will be passed along to everyone that wants it.

Abbie, my heart is breaking. I miss you so. You are the reason that I have Magic, Merridoc and Berti, Maisie and Monte. You are the reason I have so many friends in the glider community, way to many to begin to mention, I know I would leave so many that mean so much to me off of the list. You will forever be in my heart. Thank you for finally trusting me enough to curl up and fall asleep in my hands while we were waiting for the vet to come in today. I love you more than I ever thought possible. I pray you understand why I kept the promises that I made. GODSPEED my beautiful Abbie. Where you are now, you have no e-collar, no pain, no abscesses, no worn out body. You have so many gliders that were loved to play with and so many glider owners to love on and be loved by. I will see you in HEAVEN one day. Till then, be free.

Last edited by sugarglidersuz; 10/13/08 07:03 AM. Reason: to correct dates
Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #654870
10/11/08 04:21 PM
10/11/08 04:21 PM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia
so sorry for your loss cry

Debra
Two sons in the U.S. Army
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
dogs: Morgan & Isabella
Bunnies Bob & TMan
gangel RIP Wellington, Minnie & Dazzle bunny, Willow July 6 2013, Squirtle 7-24-09, Maggie May 12-14-10

Licensed wildlife rehabilitator - Cottontail Rabbits & Squirrels
Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #654872
10/11/08 04:22 PM
10/11/08 04:22 PM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
I am sorry for your loss and know you did all you could for Abby. I am proud that you kept your promise to her. She will always be in your heart.

Many Hugs and now I must go get some tissue's.
hug2

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Friendly Reminder please have an e-collar ready before you need it......
Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #654874
10/11/08 04:24 PM
10/11/08 04:24 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
God bless and Godspeed Abbie. Leigh, I am so terribly sorry. Abbie knew how very much she was and is loved and we all know from reading your words, the love you feel for her comes right off the page.

Last edited by pappy1264; 10/11/08 06:55 PM.

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Promises Kept [Re: pappy1264] #654920
10/11/08 06:20 PM
10/11/08 06:20 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
cry cry cry cry Leigh, your in my thoughts and prayers. Call me if you need to sweetie. I am so so sorry and I know how much you loved and cared for her.
Godspeed Abbie, and always know that your mommy will hold you dear in her heart forever. heart

Re: Promises Kept [Re: LSardou] #654932
10/11/08 06:52 PM
10/11/08 06:52 PM

V
Vickirs
Unregistered
Vickirs
Unregistered
V

Oh Leigh - I'm so sorry, I wish there was something I could do for you, I know the pain of having to put an animal to rest in order to stop their suffering. I'm sitting here in tears for you.... hug2 hug2

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #654946
10/11/08 07:28 PM
10/11/08 07:28 PM

B
bdeese
Unregistered
bdeese
Unregistered
B

cry cry Leigh, your words and tribute to Abbie have really touched me!!! I know you are a great suggiemom and do only the best for your babies1

Its always hard no matter who what when where or how.
Just think of the good times and have peace knowing she isnot suffering anymore.
God bless you and yours!!!!

As you know im here for you ANYTIME!

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #654947
10/11/08 07:33 PM
10/11/08 07:33 PM
Tennessee
Izzyandrileysmom Offline
Glider Guardian
Izzyandrileysmom  Offline
Glider Guardian

Tennessee
Leigh, my sister, you know how much my heart hurts for you right now. I am reslly sorry I am not there to be with you though this time. You did the very best for Abbie and she knew unconditional love from you. She was in my home for a short week, but won my heart no less. I will miss her too. I love you sis!!!
Godspeed Abbie, go and tell Izzy that mommy loves her and keep her company as I will keep your mommy company until we all meet again one day! cry cry hug2 hug2

S

Sharon
Slave to:
1 hubby
9 gliders...Riley, Joey, Juniper, Linus, Romeo, Juliet, Cole and Magnolia (who shares my birthday!)
3 cats....Smokey, Olivia (Ibby) and Tucker
RIP...Talouse, Grayer, Midnight, Kit Kat, Izzy and Jenna, Phoebe :rbridge: Wait at the Ranibow Bridge for mommy and daddy.
Re: Promises Kept [Re: Izzyandrileysmom] #654952
10/11/08 07:44 PM
10/11/08 07:44 PM

A
amy82195
Unregistered
amy82195
Unregistered
A

So sorry for your loss.

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #654967
10/11/08 08:27 PM
10/11/08 08:27 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Quote:
Today I said my goodbyes to Abbie. I watched as the vet did the necropsy and took the tissue samples. Abbie's liver, left lung, both kidneys and adrenal gland and part of her intestine and mesentary all were not normal. Tissue from each of these was taken and sent in for more testing. My vet offered to do the necropsy and tissue testing for free because Abbie's case is so rare, she is going to write a paper on Abbie and dedicate it to me. The information gathered will be passed along to everyone that wants it.

It's hard enough to have a necropsy done on your baby, and even harder yet to stand there and watch it done. I know the lumps that were in your throat, the pit that was in your stomach and the pain that was in your heart while going through that.

I am SOOO sorry for your loss Leigh hug2

Thank you for loving your little girl so much. And thank you for allowing her to teach us even in her passing.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Promises Kept [Re: Srlb] #654970
10/11/08 08:33 PM
10/11/08 08:33 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Leigh,

Abby new she was loved by you. You came into her life when she needed you. Let your memories of her comfort you in the days to come.

She is now gliding free over the Rainbow Bridge.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Promises Kept [Re: Feather] #655011
10/11/08 10:14 PM
10/11/08 10:14 PM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

Thank you for all of the kind and generous thoughts, words and prayers for me and Abbie.

Earlier, I was so emotional I forgot to mention that Magic will be truly sleeping alone tonight. Abbie's hospital cage was against Magic's cage this whole time. He called for her every night to wake up, some nights for hours. Magic has handled it all so well so far, eating everything I put in his kitchen for him and drinking normally. Magic decided to not go to the vet with Abbie this morning. I reminded him that she will not be coming home, he looked into the sissy pouch at her, they briefly touched noses and he headed back to their cage. There are so many options that I see for him, and no doubt many more that I have not thought of thus far. I know what is meant to be will be, when it is time, just pray that I am patient enough and my eyes are open, when it is right.

Thank you to everyone that answered the phone when I called these last few weeks. Thank you for every thougt and prayer for Abbie. Thank you GOD for the many great friends that I have.

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #655056
10/11/08 11:05 PM
10/11/08 11:05 PM
Columbia, Missouri
kthiessen Offline
Glider Addict
kthiessen  Offline
Glider Addict

Columbia, Missouri
Leigh, I'm so very sorry. hug2

~ Kathy ~

Re: Promises Kept [Re: kthiessen] #655065
10/11/08 11:19 PM
10/11/08 11:19 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
Leigh, I am so sorry hun! I'm sitting here crying over the love, pain and sorrow you and Abbie must have went through. I'm crying for Magic also. This just saddens me to no end. I know you did everything that you could and showed Abbie more love than she could ever have. If you need anything sweetie, just let me know. Godspeed sweet, sweet Abbie.

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: Promises Kept [Re: Sherri] #655127
10/12/08 10:33 AM
10/12/08 10:33 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
I'm so sorry Leigh. I know your heart is breaking. Know that your choice was the best gift that you could give her. Now your Abbie is free of pain. Many Hugs.

THE RAINBOW BECKONS

In loving memory of my angels who have crossed over the rainbow bridge

The rainbow has beckoned
It's calling you home
To meadows and forest
In which you may roam

My heart it grows heavy
To think you might leave
I'd be all alone then
Alone then to grieve

I know deep inside me
That you cannot stay
The pain that you're feeling
Grows more night and day

You look at me asking
In your silent way
To let you go home now
"Please let me" you say

You say there's no pain there
No fear and no hate
Just peace and well being
Once you're through the gate

You tell me you'll always
Hold me in your heart
That time and that distance
Can't keep us apart

And if I should need you
At my side you'll be
Tho I cannot see you
You'll be there with me

You promise to wait at
the rainbow for me
To wait `til I join you
Together to be

I just want to hold you
And beg you to stay
To ask please don't leave me
Alone on this day

Yet deep in my heart know
I must let you go
You must make the journey
now to the rainbow

I bow down my head then
The tears fill my eyes
I give you my blessing
My love now to fly

So fly to the rainbow
And wait there for me
Some day I will join you
Together to be

by:
Chris Hamann

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Promises Kept [Re: glidrz5] #655134
10/12/08 10:46 AM
10/12/08 10:46 AM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

Here is my list of friends, growing longer and longer.

I am so very blessed.

Thank you each and every one.

Thank you Chris for sharing that beautiful poem, it's like you wrote it just for Abbie and me.

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #655139
10/12/08 10:53 AM
10/12/08 10:53 AM
Sedona, AZ
ozzi Offline
Glider Addict
ozzi  Offline
Glider Addict

Sedona, AZ
Rest in Peace Abbie gangel

I looked to the heavens through so many tears after reading this and asked Lucy and Fivel to look for you and play with you, and love you. I could tell how much you were loved.

I am so sorry for your loss Leigh....

Pat

Pat
You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown

Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge".
I miss you gangel Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel gangel
Re: Promises Kept [Re: ozzi] #655225
10/12/08 02:54 PM
10/12/08 02:54 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
Leigh:

I didn't think it possible to cry anymore...I've shed so MANY tears for you, Abbie & Magic this week...but here I sit, leaking yet again! cry

In my heart, I know you've done the right thing. Promises made are promises to be kept, hard as they are sometimes to do. Abbie has come so very very far in your loving care; a better glider mommy I could not ask you to be. It's just so UNFAIR that your time with her was so limited...but that's not a decision for any of us here on earth to make.

Give Magic and all the other babies an extra kiss & hug from me. While Abbie is no longer of this world, her spirit will watch over you & all of them. I love you, my dear friend, for all that you do and all that you are. hug2

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Promises Kept [Re: minkasmom] #655263
10/12/08 04:42 PM
10/12/08 04:42 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Leigh, I am so very sorry for you, Abbie, and Magic. Thank you SO much for the necropsy, I know how hard it is. With these losses, hopefully we are gaining enough knowledge to someday save another baby. hug2

When you are ready, I would love to talk to you...

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #655281
10/12/08 06:05 PM
10/12/08 06:05 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
I'm so sorry Leigh hug2

Re: Promises Kept [Re: Lynsie] #655404
10/12/08 09:55 PM
10/12/08 09:55 PM
Gallatin, TN (near Nashville)
tngliderlover Offline
Glider Lover
tngliderlover  Offline
Glider Lover

Gallatin, TN (near Nashville)
Leigh, I'm so sorry. cry hug2

~Lynn~
Re: Promises Kept [Re: tngliderlover] #655466
10/12/08 11:08 PM
10/12/08 11:08 PM
Parsons, Kansas
dranger1108 Offline
Glider Addict
dranger1108  Offline
Glider Addict

Parsons, Kansas
I'm so sorry

:grey: Michelle's Sugar Glider Babies & Toys :wfb:
USDA licensed breeder
http://www.freewebs.com/michellesugarbabytoys/index.htm
Neat glider themed products!
:glider: http://www.zazzle.com/dranger1108/products :glider:
Re: Promises Kept [Re: dranger1108] #655481
10/12/08 11:38 PM
10/12/08 11:38 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
hug2 I'm so sorry, Leigh. hug2

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Promises Kept [Re: dranger1108] #655500
10/12/08 11:57 PM
10/12/08 11:57 PM
Homestead, FL
Adri Offline
Glider Guardian
Adri  Offline
Glider Guardian

Homestead, FL
Your story with Abbie has truly touched me. I'm sitting here typing through my tears...I can only imagine your pain. I am so very sorry for your loss. She was blessed to have been loved so very much.

Adri

Mother of 2
Adrian, Sofie
Slave to many glidin' gliders

www.sugarsensation.com

Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved.
Re: Promises Kept [Re: sugarlope] #655506
10/13/08 12:03 AM
10/13/08 12:03 AM

J
James
Unregistered
James
Unregistered
J

Leigh,

I am sorry to hear of your Loss May God Bless the both of you. You fulfilled your promises and Abbie knows this.

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #655568
10/13/08 07:11 AM
10/13/08 07:11 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Leigh,
As I sit here with tears rolling from my eyes, my heart is breaking for you cry I'm so very sorry that Abbie's time came so soon. I believe that you made the best possible decision for her and by putting her needs above your own desires you definitely kept your promises to her heart Your love for her and for the rest of your gliders will be rewarded when you join Abbie in Heaven some day.
Please do know that when you are ready to talk and need a shoulder, I am here for you my wonderful friend, sister of my heart hug2 hug2 hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Promises Kept [Re: sugarglidersuz] #655578
10/13/08 07:45 AM
10/13/08 07:45 AM
Mississippi
KimeyDiann Offline
Glider Lover
KimeyDiann  Offline
Glider Lover

Mississippi
cry hug2

Kim

You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
-Ziggy
Re: Promises Kept [Re: KimeyDiann] #655629
10/13/08 11:20 AM
10/13/08 11:20 AM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

Souls come into our lives for moments and in many different forms, human and pets are those that touch me most deeply. Some moments are brief encounters, some moments last a lifetime. I thank GOD every time that I pray for the moment Abbie blessed me by being in my life. I also thank GOD for connecting me and Abbie, if I had not adopted/rescued Abbie, I would not have reached out for a mate for Abbie and first met Denise and Magic and all of the other friends and gliders that I have now. Because of Abbie, I have many glider friends and now I see many new friends I am going to cherish. Thank you each and every one for the kind words and prayers. Abbie is continuing to enrich my life. Thank you Abbie.

Re: Promises Kept [Re: ] #655649
10/13/08 12:05 PM
10/13/08 12:05 PM
Twin Cities, Minnesota
MNrarepets Offline
Glider Explorer
MNrarepets  Offline
Glider Explorer

Twin Cities, Minnesota
cry cry cry
leigh, i don't know you, i don't know magic, and i will never know abbie, but i'm still sobbing hysterically. my heart has truly broken. especially for magic. when you wrote about his saying goodbye, oh god... i can't imagine your pain, when i'm a wreck without even knowing her. oh poor abbie. i'm so so so sorry. hug2 hug2 hug2
i had to go grab my babies and give them lots of hugs and kisses. everyone, make sure your sugars know they're loved, as leigh has unconditionally loved her precious abbie.

b

Beth

my new husband: Joe

& all our babies:
9 sugar gliders: Rocky, Stella, Luna, Terra, Maia, Mega Man, Colby, Nova, Halo
4 hairless guinea pigs: Bartemus, Neopolatina, Glimmer, Zipper
2 hairy guinea pigs: Brian, Roger
1 chihuahua puppy: Bean
1 pit bull puppy: Tank
3 fish tanks

www.mnrarepets.com
Re: Promises Kept [Re: MNrarepets] #656410
10/14/08 06:18 PM
10/14/08 06:18 PM
Cornersville TN I'M HOME :)
cyndiekb Offline
Serious Glideritis
cyndiekb  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Cornersville TN I'M HOME :)
You were there to hug me when I lost Sprite not long ago and I wish I were there to return the favor. Here is a ((HUG)) Not the same I know. Know there are others who understand your pain. We are here if you need us.

cyndiekb

I heart & miss you HALEY

My runaways 4/04 Lilo, 5/04 Dash & Angel

angel Sprite Says GO STEALTH!! at
AtticWorx
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024