Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
Anthonyy
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Wow! Carrying things with their tails? [Re: ] #25939
12/09/04 04:36 PM
12/09/04 04:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,749
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,749
80 acres of paradise in KS
I put some artificial plants in the cage with my gliders and they promptly striped off the leaves and lined their pouch with them. After replacing several plants, I started collecting the leaves, washing them and putting them in a small plastic basket I zip tied onto their cage (on the inside). I put the washed (and dry)leaves in the basket and within a night or two, they are all back in their pouch again. It seems like a never ending game.


620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance


The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Wow! Carrying things with their tails? [Re: ] #25940
12/12/04 08:54 PM
12/12/04 08:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Where do you get those rings , I have been looking for them everywhere I can't seem to find any???

Re: Wow! Carrying things with their tails? [Re: ] #25941
12/13/04 01:15 AM
12/13/04 01:15 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



They are cat toys -- they are at PetCo about half the time we go there.

~Lynn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 4,792 guests, and 1,097 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,083,001 TEXAS
836,238 OHIO
643,452 OKLAHOMA
609,251 UTAH
455,767 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.029s Queries: 15 (0.019s) Memory: 3.4320 MB (Peak: 3.6360 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-09-28 19:45:43 UTC