Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
FURBYnGIZMO
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Meeting babies for the first time! #1391407
06/27/15 08:57 PM
06/27/15 08:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 11
Pennsylvania, united states
S
sugarmama07 Offline OP
New Member
sugarmama07  Offline OP
New Member
S

Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 11
Pennsylvania, united states
We are very excited for tomorrow! We go to meet some glider babies for the first time and decide if we are ready to bring some into our family! I just can't wait so I had to share wink

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Meeting babies for the first time! [Re: sugarmama07] #1391409
06/27/15 09:10 PM
06/27/15 09:10 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
That's so exciting!

Every time I hear of someone going to meet their potential gliders or picking them up reminds me of when I got mine, all three from my first pair of gals to my single lad I homed. I understand that feeling, and the memory is still fresh for me. So I can relate to your excitement and all other emotions you are most likely feeling.

Enjoy it!

Oh, and please keep us posted on what you decide!


Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 5,498 guests, and 624 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,093,232 TEXAS
844,847 OHIO
650,608 OKLAHOMA
615,627 UTAH
461,734 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.028s Queries: 14 (0.019s) Memory: 3.3943 MB (Peak: 3.6360 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-10 12:15:58 UTC