Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
FURBYnGIZMO
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How I Trim My Trio's Nails (with pics) #1366747
03/29/14 09:00 PM
03/29/14 09:00 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
T
Terry Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
T

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,389
Maryland
Not a lot of photos, but I wanted to demonstrate my set-up and process for trimming my glider's nails. Lulu and Skadoosh have really taken to it, and do really good. Ollie is work in progress, but he's newer and not doing too bad with this method, I get most of his nails the first try with minimal nipping.

I call my method AYCE Mealies, lol.

Here are photos of set up, and holding my first volunteer's (the beautiful Skadoosh) foot for nail trimming. Of course, I'm not trimming, I'm holding the camera for photo, lol.

The set up.


My model glider, the beautiful, sweet Skadoosh (two pics, cause she's so good!)





Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: How I Trim My Trio's Nails (with pics) [Re: Terry] #1366750
03/29/14 11:41 PM
03/29/14 11:41 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,322
LittleRock, AR USA
Very clever :thumb2:


Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help


Re: How I Trim My Trio's Nails (with pics) [Re: Terry] #1366839
03/31/14 08:45 AM
03/31/14 08:45 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,560
Long Island, NY
yiyo Offline
Serious Glideritis
yiyo  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,560
Long Island, NY
:agreed:

Great method!


Alyssa

"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 4,263 guests, and 577 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
MarioP, koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic
7410 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,411
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,093,586 TEXAS
845,151 OHIO
650,799 OKLAHOMA
615,786 UTAH
461,880 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.018s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 3.4052 MB (Peak: 3.6393 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-10 23:42:06 UTC