Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
DanaBelle88, Incerta, Mamaw6, Usha77
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
REPTARIUM- the soft tray... what does it do? #178693
11/30/06 08:08 PM
11/30/06 08:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



So, what does it do... is it worth it, or can you make do without it?

EDIT: I can not post in this fourm for some reason, which is why I posted in the other one. Anyway, I will reply here to your answer-

What is the thing made out of, I have never seen a repertrarium. Is it just mesh? If I am just getting my first glider, is it worth it... I dont know if he will be a bitter or not!

Also, is their shelves and stuff liek a normal cage?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of a rep compared to a cage?

Last edited by madanesor; 11/30/06 11:04 PM.
Re: REPTARIUM- the soft tray... what does it do? [Re: ] #178709
11/30/06 08:34 PM
11/30/06 08:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



The soft tray is a plastic liner that goes on the inside of the reptarium. It is supposed to keep whatever your rept is sitting on dry from spills etc.

I didn't order it with my repts as I was worried about them chewing chunks off it and maybe chocking crazy I just line the bottom with fleece and shake it off everyday and replace it with a clean piece every two days. So far that has worked really well for us thumb


Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 9,551 guests, and 354 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,091,215 TEXAS
843,171 OHIO
649,344 OKLAHOMA
614,740 UTAH
460,892 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.026s Queries: 14 (0.016s) Memory: 3.3931 MB (Peak: 3.6395 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-07 22:23:19 UTC