06/24/08 12:23 PM
06/24/08 12:23 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I'm just happy it didn't come off until he was healed!! lol Thanks guys. Heading out soon, so will post when we get home. Considering he got it off sometime during the night, I would 'think' if he was going to chew himself up, he would have already.

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Timmy got his ecollar off last night [Re: suggiemom1980] #576035
06/24/08 03:02 PM
06/24/08 03:02 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Change in plans. As I was getting ready to head out, got a call, very bad storms hitting down there and all around (hail, thunder, etc), so since he is being good and not eating himself, decided it was safer to keep the appt. for tomorrow morning. He is sleeping in his pouch around my neck, being a very good boy, has not messed with anything. I am pretty sure if he was going to start to sm, he would have been working on it already. I will be watching like a hawk, but I think (hope) we are safe. I have the collar cleaned and ready if I need to get it back on, but hopefully we won't need it. Sorry for the back and forth. But didn't want to risk getting stuck with Timmy, the kids and Peepers in a bad storm in traffic (as it would be rush hour when I was traveling back and forth.)

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576246
06/24/08 08:38 PM
06/24/08 08:38 PM

C
CuddleCreations
Unregistered
CuddleCreations
Unregistered
C

Hey Everybody

Just got off the phone with Mary..... Timmy ripped his chest back open.Not good at all. They can't put the ecollar back on. So will have to wrap his chest up so he can't get at it and hopefully he will leave that alone. I'm sure Mary will be on here yet tonight when she gets back.

Everybody pray really hard that Timmy leaves his owie alone this time.

hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576382
06/24/08 11:29 PM
06/24/08 11:29 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thanks Cheryl for posting for me. Going to be LONG night! He ripped not only the outer, but inner stitches. Actually he chewed a big hole in his chest, taking lots of skin out. There was nothing left to resuture! He has a wrap that covers from his chin down. He has to go in every three days to be sedated and have it changed and it will take a long time to heal. We are hoping this will work, as there is not anything else she can do. The collar won't work, as it rubs the incision (they have a pressure bandage almost on it now because it is so open.) It really was bad. It kills me, he had not touched it all day (I had just fed him some mealies less then 5 mins earlier and it was fine!) She has never seen a glider do this like he did and she said she is praying it will heal. The fear is, even after it heals, he may reopen it! But got to get it healed first and that will not be easy. I am not sleeping tonight as I have to make sure he doesn't get the bandage off. He is [censored] off, crabbing at me and my heart is breaking. I hate this. This is too cruel to get this close and have this happen. I can't even believe it did! She 'thinks' that even if they had taken the stitches out, most likely he would have still gone after it. Basically he will need to live in something until he is healed and the fur has grown all back in and then HOPEFULLY he will leave it alone.

I have always had a fear that this is what he would do, it is the very reason I had never had him neutered. I know this little guy better than I know myself. I am so angry I allowed this to happen! That collar should have gone back on. It is just he was not messing with it and well, he was so happy to be able to sleep normal for the first time in 2 weeks. And he got to hold his own mealie! Now here we go again (already cut and fed him some mealies). I think this time will be harder than last time. He is so determined to get to himself. God, I wish I were closer to Mary H!

Guys please pray hard for my little man. I was scared before, but now I am terrified. If this doesn't work, I don't know what they can do........

Mary
Re: Timmy got his ecollar off last night [Re: pappy1264] #576384
06/24/08 11:32 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Here are the pics, btw, so you can see. This was before he did anything to himself.......if you saw what he looks like now, you would probably get sick. I know I almost did.

Attached Files
Timmy collar off 1.jpg (145 downloads)
Timmy collar off 2.jpg (124 downloads)
Timmy collar off 3.jpg (118 downloads)
Timmy collar off 4.jpg (104 downloads)
Timmy collar off 5.jpg (113 downloads)

Mary
Re: Timmy got his ecollar off last night [Re: pappy1264] #576385
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Last one.....

Attached Files
Timmy collar off 6.jpg (124 downloads)

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576391
06/24/08 11:40 PM
06/24/08 11:40 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thanks Brenda. He is my heart and soul and this is killing me. I just want him better. I know I had no choice but to do the surgery but why did this have to happen? Yes, if you have a glider with surgery, please keep those collars on. I am so angry at myself right now, even though he was being so good. I just can't believe how fast it happened!

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576399
06/25/08 12:01 AM
06/25/08 12:01 AM
Maryland
Holly1221 Offline
Glider Slave
Holly1221  Offline
Glider Slave

Maryland
[font:comic sans ms]Mary what are we gunna do with him ? so many hug2 sent your way ! the poor little thing. it must have irritated him in some way that we don't know of. unfortunately we will never know why some gliders SM. cry it is just something that happens even when we try to prevent it.

had Timmy been on any kind of pain meds ? i know with me with the chronic pain i deal with everyday, some days it just gets to be too much [the other day at i nearly bit a hole in my lip tryin not to concentrate on the pain in my leg].

i certainly hope the gauze wraps will help ! it should put enough pressure on the wound to heal as well as stop anything "bad" from happening. although.. i think it should be changed more than every 3 days [sorry, i'm in the hospital too much]sometimes it can hold the infection in.. but that's enough stress to put the little dear through as it is.

i wonder if they could give him a shot of cortizone or a pain reliever when you take him to get the bandages changed ?

hmm. i wonder abt something. i don't know if they could use this, but there is some stuff called Mepilex. i use it for my leg. it doesn't have to be changed for up to a week bc it has the medicine in it[although i change it every few days]. it's grey and kind of like a spongy material except 1 side is sticky, it doesn't hurt to come of the wound though which is the really good part. it works really well and it could be put on under the gauze... just a thought[/font]

Holly & Jeff heart
Misos Phoenix Keegan Knuckles // Asa Etienne Kyrian // Cheyenne Peyton Godiva

RIP my sweet gangel babies, mommy loves you!
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576401
06/25/08 12:04 AM
06/25/08 12:04 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I don't know. They did put meds under the bandages, he is on pain meds and more antibiotics (he was on them for 7 days after the surgery, as well as topical antibiotics). Timmy is just one of those gliders that is very aware of what should be and should not be on his body. I just hope if we can get this healed, he will leave the scar alone!!!

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576476
06/25/08 07:10 AM
06/25/08 07:10 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
We survived the night. I finally got him to settle and go to sleep sometime after 3 am. He was really going at the vet wrap!!! I even took Gidget out at 2 to let them have some together time. He was excited, but it didn't last, as she was trying to TAKE HIS BANDAGE OFF! He is ok, I just checked on him. I will 'nap' today while he is sleeping. This is going to be a tough battle, but hoping he will get adjusted to living in the 'shirt and collar' and leave it alone. Although I am not counting on it. I am exhausted, been a long time since I pulled an allnighter! lol (I slept with one eye open....worse than having a newborn in the house! lol) I will get pics of him tonight if I can. Thanks and keep the prayers coming!

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576486
06/25/08 07:51 AM
06/25/08 07:51 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Mary, I'm so sorry that he went after himself again cry Please don't blame yourself (although I know it's hard not to). He gave you no indications that he was going to do this again shakehead
Two things come to mind that may help with the healing process... One is called Scarlet Oil... It has ingredients that are toxic if taken internally, so it can only be used when the affected area is well-bandaged so the glider can't lick it off, but it seems to be a miracle healer. It really speeds up the healing process for some reason. Ask your vet about it thumb
Another option is one that I've used with Mareki when she was SMing her chest and patagium... Synotic Otic Solution - it is a topical solvent that helps to prevent granulation of the wound as it heals. Although it has a steroid element so it is not recommended for extended use, it really worked well for Mareki for short-term treatment. The benefit was really duofold because in addition to helping the wound heal without as much scar tissue, it also has a side-effect of giving an immediate, horrible garlic taste in the mouth if you get just one drop on your skin anywhere. I had to wear surgical gloves when putting the drop on her wound to prevent getting this taste in my mouth (the vet had warned me about it in advance) BUT the unanticipated benefit was that Mareki didn't want to lick the wound at all once the solution had been applied blush It actually prevented her from continuing to Self Mutilate! Ask your vet about it - it may or may not be an option for Timmy considering the size of his wound, but if it is an option, it could be very helpful in preventing him from continuing to attempt to get his bandage off thumb
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions about any of this. I'm pretty much awake 24/7 right now with handfeeding my joey anyway heart
hug2 hug2 hug2
Since we are now dealing with another health issue for Timmy, I'm going to move this thread over to Health & Hygiene now...

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Timmy got his ecollar off last night [Re: sugarglidersuz] #576492
06/25/08 07:57 AM
06/25/08 07:57 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thank you, Suz! I will call her and ask about these today. If he keeps it on that long, we go back on Saturday. He will need to be put under and the bandanged changed every three days! (I live a good hour + one way from the vets, otherwise, I'd probably have them do it every couple of days.) He is back on Baytril and Buprenex (which didn't seem to make him sleepy in the slightest last night....ggggrrrrrr....lol) I am exhausted today. He just ate for me and I am going to go lie down with his hospital cage next to me on the bed so I can really watch him. He already has been chewing like crazy on the bandage, but it is holding. She said she has never had a more determined glider! lol I will keep you posted. Praying your little charges thrive and mom will take them back and feed them. Guess we both will be pretty much sleepless for a while! Thanks again!

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576741
06/25/08 03:15 PM
06/25/08 03:15 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thanks Jess, but you are doing so much for me already! I will be going there every three days to have him sedated and his bandages changed, so we may be seeing a lot of each other...lol

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #576997
06/25/08 09:39 PM
06/25/08 09:39 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Well, I just gave Timmy his meds (he hates them), he ate his mealies and now is happily slowly walking in his wheel! He has been without one for two weeks and he can only sleep so much! He also has one of Kathy's suggie gyms in with him, so hopefully having something to do will help to distract him from trying to get his bandage off. Good thing, I actually woke him up when I went to get him to give him his meds, so at least he is tired again.....didn't think he would ever sleep!! I will try to get pics tonight so you can see what they had to do to keep him from his chest. We go back on Saturday morning for a change of the bandage (they have to sedate him to do it) and hopefully it will look good under there! The good thing when they put the bandage on, they can put antibiotic cream on it as well, so between that and the baytril hopefully we can keep infection at bay! Keep the prayers coming. Thanks! I think I MIGHT get a little sleep tonight (I got about an hour nap today....)

I just popped my head in the room, he is now running (albeit slower than normal) in the wheel. I know this will make a HUGE difference for him!!! Poor guy, he was so bored and couldn't do it in the ecollar, but can with this 'shirt' on and hopefully it will keep his mind of things and he will heal without too much fuss on his end!!!

Last edited by pappy1264; 06/25/08 09:48 PM.

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #577027
06/25/08 10:19 PM
06/25/08 10:19 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
I know it really helped Darwin a LOT to have his wheel back after his tail was partially amputated. I was really nervous about doing it since I'm pretty sure he broke his tail while running ON his wheel to begin with (he normally has a Rescue Wheel and he loved to run on the OUTSIDE of the wheel, then hop to the inside mid-stride) shakehead But he did just great with it and was much happier for it laugh

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #577205
06/26/08 08:28 AM
06/26/08 08:28 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thanks guys. He ran almost all night on his wheel! I actually found him sleeping in it this morning! lol (This way, she can't sneak it out on me...lol) He did sleep for several hours, was up running on it a little while ago. I think it will really help him get through this. Timmy needs distraction and he is not an easily distracted glider when he wants something (to get his bandage off...lol), so having this in there, helps tons! Plus, he gets himself tired, so that is great!!!! I actually got sleep last night! Normally the sound of the wheel would make it hard for me to fall asleep, but it was music to my ears (if he's running in it, he's not messing with his bandage!) Matter of fact, his stopping would wake me up! lol Saturday is the big day, when they do the first bandage change. We will see how it looks underneath, praying it looks good! This is his only chance, there is no other way to keep him from it and it HAS to heal!!! Keep the prayers coming! And thank you again so much. Having your support is such a help to me!

Mary
Timmy got his ecollar off last night #577250
06/26/08 10:04 AM
06/26/08 10:04 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Will the vet let you take pictures of his wound with each bandage change? Or take pictures for you? That way, you'll have a record to go by of how his progress is. When you get discouraged, you can always go back thru the pics and see that there IS progress being made. I've done that before with various things and it helps a lot. Timmy is as strong as his mama. He will make it just fine! I can feel it in my heart!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Timmy got his ecollar off last night [Re: suggiemom1980] #577251
06/26/08 10:06 AM
06/26/08 10:06 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thanks Connie, that is a good idea, I will ask her (I'm not back there when they do it, so I will ask if they can take pics for me.) I just posted pics of his bandage.

Mary
Pic of Timmys wound (graphic) #579075
06/29/08 10:59 AM
06/29/08 10:59 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
This was taken yesterday while he was under having his bandage changed. I don't have a pic of what it looked like when he did it, but this is so much better!! It is closed up so much already. This is what can happen without an ecollar on. He did this in about 2 seconds. I had him in a bonding pouch and as soon as I felt any movement, I opened the pouch up. I shudder to think what could have happened if I had put him in his cage to rest. He has a way to go yet, but at least we are moving in the right direction. I will have pics taken with each bandage change to document how he is doing. The very top part is the abrasion he got from the collar rubbing and then under that, the hole is what he did. It is so much smaller already, I can't get over it!!!

Attached Files

Mary
pics of Timmy from today #588616
07/13/08 04:54 PM
07/13/08 04:54 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
There are 13 in total. The last one is funny....ever see a glider do a headstand??? How do you think he looks? This whole ordeal is really wearing me down and I am beginning to question my judgement on how he looks. I think he looks good, but I need others to tell me what they think. He has lost so much weight.

Attached Files
Timmy tie dye 1.jpg (189 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 2.jpg (139 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 3.jpg (128 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 4.jpg (130 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 5.jpg (163 downloads)

Mary
Re: pics of Timmy from today [Re: pappy1264] #588619
07/13/08 04:55 PM
07/13/08 04:55 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
next five....

Attached Files
Timmy tie dye 6.jpg (125 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 7.jpg (99 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 8.jpg (95 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 9.jpg (88 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 10.jpg (123 downloads)

Mary
Re: pics of Timmy from today [Re: pappy1264] #588620
07/13/08 04:56 PM
07/13/08 04:56 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
and last three....including Timmy doing a headstand...lol Keep in mind, the boy sleeps with his collar on this way!!!!

Attached Files
Timmy tie dye 11.jpg (106 downloads)
Timmy tie dye 12.jpg (101 downloads)
Timmy head stand.jpg (191 downloads)

Mary
pics of Timmy from today #591474
07/17/08 01:54 PM
07/17/08 01:54 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
dance grin cloud9 jump roflmao thanks party clap wave thumb mlove laugh hug2 heart

HE IS ALL HEALED!!!!!! No more 'shirt' or bandage. She said to keep the collar on at least 3-4 more days,.....I will be keeping it on until my little boy has a furry chest again! I know him, and I am not going to let him go through that again!!!!

I cannot thank all of you enough. The last 5 weeks have been so hard (5 weeks ago he had his surgery...I can't believe it!) I don't know how I would have gotten through this without the support of all of you! Everyone kept saying how lucky Timmy is to have me. I keep thinking how lucky I am to have all of you!!!

I will get pics later of my 'naked' glider....lol He looks so good and he came home and mowed down 10 mighty mealies!!! lol He deserved it!

Thank all again so much!

Mary
pics of Timmy from today(no more bandage!) #591615
07/17/08 05:03 PM
07/17/08 05:03 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
He really needs a bath! But he is healed enough to be without a bandage (actually only little cut is from the collar irritation). He has lost so much weight, but he will gain some back soon enough! Does he look a little happier???? I cleaned him up after I took the pic of his chest.

Attached Files
Naked Timmy 1.jpg (128 downloads)
Naked Timmy 5.jpg (101 downloads)
Timmy Bandage gone.jpg (129 downloads)

Mary
pics of fuzzy Timmy (7.22.08) #594431
07/22/08 11:32 AM
07/22/08 11:32 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
He is starting to get fuzzy, you can see it in some of the pics. He was playing in the weebles house (God bless him, he was inside with the collar on....the boy is determined! lol) He is doing really great!! Not much longer I think and that collar will come off (but playing it safe, so not quite yet! lol) What do you think, he look good?

Here is the link for dropshots, since there were too many pics....

www.dropshots.com/pappy1264

Mary
pics of fuzzy Timmy (7.22.08) #595211
07/23/08 12:50 PM
07/23/08 12:50 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thank you! I am playing it VERY CAUTIOUS with the collar, so until he is completely furred, he will be in it and living alone. I can't have him go through that again (and I know he will go after the scar if he can see it! Just praying he doesn't with fur on it!)

It amazes me he can even get in it, let alone turn around inside with the collar on! lol

Thanks Jess. I know, I went back and looked at all the pics (and I remember what it looked like the night he chewed himself) and I am amazed myself! I know it is a miracle not only that he healed, but how quickly it did! I am just very thankful!!

Mary
pics of fuzzy Timmy (7.22.08) #596498
07/25/08 05:04 PM
07/25/08 05:04 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
My vet said I could take it off, but I'm not ready to yet! lol I want him fully furred before it comes off. Maybe I am just paranoid, but I can't risk him hurting himself again. He has gotten so used to it and he can groom himself and everything, so I don't think its a big deal. Better safe than sorry, right! Thank you!

Mary
pics of fuzzy Timmy (7.22.08) #596508
07/25/08 05:16 PM
07/25/08 05:16 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
The thing is, after what happened, I realized it only takes a second and his vet said if he goes after himself again, he might not make it the second time, as he had done so much damage the first time. But was very lucky he did not hit a major blood vessel and bleed to death. Or hit a nerve and have nerve damage. He was one very lucky little suggie! Nope, no chance taking here.....he doesn't care about the collar now, so I will give him as long as I feel is needed. Thanks guys!

Mary
pics of fuzzy Timmy (7.22.08) #597311
07/27/08 10:11 AM
07/27/08 10:11 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Thank you, Pat. I was out all day yesterday at a barbeque but will get some today. He is FURRY!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast it is growing in. But one thing I noticed, where he did the most damage, it has grown back in gray, so he has a grey stripe on his belly, too! lol

Mary
NO MORE COLLAR FOR TIMMY (PICS) #597472
07/27/08 05:26 PM
07/27/08 05:26 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I decided today is the day.....he is doing very well, albeit he has spent the last three hours grooming, but normal grooming. I got a bunch of pics (he looks like he's waving, giving a 'fist up' and doing a karate kick....lol) You can see how much his fur has grown in, too! I am still nervous, but I figured, he is healed and I want the little irration on his neck from the collar to heal, as well. You can see in one pic all the fur the tap pulled out from that last bandage (the one he pulled off himself). I gave him a mini bath today, as well. He really needs a good cleaning..but he is working on it! Anyway, let me know what you think (and say a little prayer I made the right choice!!!) Thanks. Here is the link for the pics on dropshots....

www.dropshots.com/pappy1264

Mary
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 118 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Oleph, Malibu_Stacie000, Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian
7326 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,375
Posts159,173
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,327
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Introductions are time sensitive
by Malibu_Stacie000. 04/08/24 10:39 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
851,092 TEXAS
680,064 OHIO
488,703 OKLAHOMA
433,717 UTAH
323,117 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024