GliderCENTRAL

Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry

Posted By: gr8pots

Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 06/03/14 02:25 PM

Get rid of the "stinky smell" in your cage! Our custom tray liners are made of 100% Polypropylene. They are absorbent and all you do is shake it out and put it in the washing machine. Yes, these are both machine washable & machine dryable (on Low Heat) and they dry very quickly. You won’t believe the difference!

I have been using them for 4 years now and the difference is amazing! These cage liners are custom made to fit whatever size tray you have in your cage, or and lay it UNDER your reptarium!

These liners just don't hold the stench like fleece, newspaper lining or other cage tray materials! And, they are machine washable/dryable, and easy to use!

I ask that you add 1" to your measurements for shrinkage over time. They WILL shrink and dryer heat determines how much. These are made of 100% polypropylene and are machine wash and dry on low heat, remove promptly.
I have black or medium grey available.

For for more information please visit either of my web sites, listed below.

thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 06/16/14 04:22 PM

:welcome2:

:yes: :yes: :yes: my loyal customers...and hopefully new customers...we are still here. I've been getting emails asking where I went and what happened. We were inadvertently deleted here on GC. I was informed that is was through NO FAULT of Jana's Suggie-Shoppe. We had close to 200,000 hits and over 300 posts so maybe the powers that be felt it was time for me to start over. :owell: We have been on GC since February 2008 and have and will continue to support Glider Central any way we can...more soon!
thanks

Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 06/23/14 05:08 PM

jump jump jump :sorry: jump jump jump
I REALLY hate to have to do this but I guess bumping is the only way to stay on the page frown See you all next week!
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/15/14 12:10 PM

:gidea: I'm now making polypropylene vines! $8.50 each plus actual shipping. Please check my web sites for photos!
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/28/14 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: gr8pots
:gidea: I'm now making polypropylene vines! $8.50 each plus actual shipping. Please check my web sites for photos!

Available in Black, Medium Grey & a limited number in the Royal Blue/Turquoise.
thanks
Posted By: sunjana1

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/02/14 08:06 PM

I ordered 2 of these liners in 2011 and they are still in great shape! They make cleaning the tray quick and simple. I recently decided I wanted 5 more and Jana filled my order quickly and shipped fast. She is such a nice person to work with and I'm not just saying that because we share the same first name. wink

thanks Jana!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/07/14 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: sunjana1
I ordered 2 of these liners in 2011 and they are still in great shape! They make cleaning the tray quick and simple. I recently decided I wanted 5 more and Jana filled my order quickly and shipped fast. She is such a nice person to work with and I'm not just saying that because we share the same first name. wink

thanks Jana!

Another satisfied customer....THANK YOU Jana!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/17/14 11:45 AM

off_topic Jana's Suggie-Shoppe will be closed.....starting today (August 16th, 2014) and will re-open on Thursday (August 28th, 2014). Taking a long needed vacation...woooohooooo!!!! :agreed: A couple of days here, a couple of days there....be back soon. Can somebody bump me next week so I don't disappear off GC again? Thanks ya'll...be back soon! :ghug:
thanks
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/18/14 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Rule 8
Ads will stay for 30 days.

Your ad will be fine while you are on vacation. wink Enjoy!!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/29/14 11:48 AM

We're baaaaack! We had a wonderful time but we miss the beach already!
Thank you! smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/07/14 11:57 AM

I REALLY hate to have to do this but I guess bumping is the only way to stay on the page frown See you all next week!
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/21/14 01:02 PM

thanks
Posted By: hanz

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/23/14 08:34 AM

Hi there jana, i am interested in the cage liners. i would be measuring my cage size soon and order soon. Maybe in cm, coz i dont really get the form of inches. how much would it cost for international orders ? if its too expensive i would give you an america address which they usually redirect it back to me. maybe we can contact each other through email, as i seldom come into the forum nowadays.

my email is handokobasri@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Posted By: tonari

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/30/14 01:27 PM

I ordered 2 of Jana's liners last Wednesday and received them on Saturday. Talk about FAST! I began using them immediately. I am one that would normally completely change out the paper, or puppy pee pads or paper towels (i alternated trying to find the best solution) and wiped down the bottom of the tray with a vinegar solution...well...I haven't had to do ANYTHING at all except shake the liner out outside (which the birds LOVE..haha)! No pee smell what so ever! And I have had the same liner in place for 4 days! I am SOOOOO happy!!! Thank you so much Jana for your awesome product!!! You are such a pleasure to do business with and I will most definitely come back for more!

Much love to you!
Ariana

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/19/14 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: tonari
I ordered 2 of Jana's liners last Wednesday and received them on Saturday. Talk about FAST! I began using them immediately. I am one that would normally completely change out the paper, or puppy pee pads or paper towels (i alternated trying to find the best solution) and wiped down the bottom of the tray with a vinegar solution...well...I haven't had to do ANYTHING at all except shake the liner out outside (which the birds LOVE..haha)! No pee smell what so ever! And I have had the same liner in place for 4 days! I am SOOOOO happy!!! Thank you so much Jana for your awesome product!!! You are such a pleasure to do business with and I will most definitely come back for more!

Much love to you!
Ariana

Ariana,
I'm so glad you are happy with your CCL's. You'll be even happier when you find out how long they last! I had to start replacing my original Custom Cage Liners at the 4 1/2 year mark so they are definitely long lasting!
Thank you for your kind words smile
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/19/14 06:21 PM

PM sent! smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/04/14 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: GliderNursery
PM sent! smile

Got it! It was a pleasure working with you...
thanks
Posted By: Terry

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/10/14 09:50 PM

A big, big Thank you Jana!

The corner shelf liner came today! And it looks, well like this

Wonderful!!!

It was a pleasure working with you!

BTW, thank you for the straw toy, it's in their ball pit, they love those spiral straws.

And all so fast too!

The Next Morning

Oh my goodness, how easy it was to just brush off the left-over food waste and be done! It was like having a solid shelf, no removing and shaking necessary, literally, just brush it off.

The liner stayed in place and still looked good, I had to re-tuck a little on the outer edge, because the brats pulled it out. I could leave it untucked, but I like the look better with it tucked under.

The craftsmanship on this superb!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/14/14 09:32 PM

Thank you!
Originally Posted By: Terry
A big, big Thank you Jana!
The corner shelf liner came today! And it looks, well like this

Wonderful!!!
It was a pleasure working with you!
BTW, thank you for the straw toy, it's in their ball pit, they love those spiral straws.
And all so fast too!
The Next Morning
Oh my goodness, how easy it was to just brush off the left-over food waste and be done! It was like having a solid shelf, no removing and shaking necessary, literally, just brush it off.
The liner stayed in place and still looked good, I had to re-tuck a little on the outer edge, because the brats pulled it out. I could leave it untucked, but I like the look better with it tucked under.
The craftsmanship on this is superb!

At Jana's Suggie-Shoppe we make Custom Cage Liners & other glider related items. The Custom Cage Liners are absorbent and all you do is shake it out and put it in the washing machine. Yes, these are both machine washable & machine dry-able (on Low Heat, remove promptly) and they dry very quickly.

I have been using them for 4 years now and the difference is amazing! These cage liners are custom made to fit whatever size tray you have in your cage.

I ask that you add 1" to your measurements for shrinkage over time. They WILL shrink and dryer heat determines how much. These are made of 100% polypropylene and are machine wash and dry on low heat, remove promptly.

I'm now making polypropylene vines! $8.50 each plus actual shipping. Please check my web sites !

For for more information and other items available or if you would like a quote please visit either of my web sites, listed below.
Thank you,

Description: Vines
Attached picture Vines2 (325x488).jpg

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/20/14 01:14 AM

Oh my gosh, I'm loving this liner. I wish I had time to order a liner for their vacation cage, but alas I'm leaving tomorrow or early Friday am.

I will be getting those measurements to you for a liner for that eventually, I have a Glide-Arium, and I believe it would be perfect for that.

Also, I hope you have a pattern for that corner shelf liner, I will definitely be wanting a spare to change out. I have to wait until I get settled in after my move though.
Posted By: hanz

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/20/14 02:21 AM

Hi Jana, i want to thank you for your cage liners. Works great, very easy to shake it off and brush it out. Now both my wife and i can do it easily one person. usually we need each other help cleaning and washing the cage metal bottom. now we can alternatively do it ourselves. Items are send very fast too! And thank you so much for the toy straw haven't use it yet as i am in mids of moving room. Would give it to my family of gliders on Christmas!

Once again, me, my wife and gliders would like to thank you for the amazing product.

Cheers

Hanz
Makassar,Indonesia
Posted By: gliderinfo99

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/22/14 03:58 AM

Jana I would like to buy cage liners from you but I am unable to on your website as every time I visit and click send my message, the page never loads. Can I reach you through here?

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 12/01/14 07:33 PM

:gidea: Get rid of the "stinky smell" in your cage! Our custom tray liners are made of 100% Polypropylene. They are absorbent and all you do is shake it out and put it in the washing machine. Yes, these are both machine wash & machine dry (on Low Heat) and they dry very quickly. You won’t believe the difference!

I have been using them for over 4 years now and the difference is amazing! Our cage liners are custom made to fit whatever size tray you have in your cage.

These liners just don't hold the stench like fleece, newspaper lining or other cage tray materials! And, they are machine wash/dry, and easy to use!

I also offer corner/rectangular hammock sets, a clam shell hammock and vines, all in polypropylene.

thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 12/17/14 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: gliderinfo99
Jana I would like to buy cage liners from you but I am unable to on your website as every time I visit and click send my message, the page never loads. Can I reach you through here?

There seems to be something wrong with the www.gr8pots.webs.com site but the other one is working. I'm checking on it and thank you for the heads up!:)

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/02/15 07:30 PM

I went ahead and ordered another corner shelf liner from Jana, because I wanted a spare to change out between washing. I do glider laundry every three to four weeks, so hand wash the liner each week and air dry.

I can't not say enough about how wonderful this product and craftsmanship is from Jana!

Here is an extra surprise, I felt it deserved showing

Thank you Jana, the Mug Rug is adorable!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/09/15 06:30 PM

jump jump jump Hello Glider Peeps ... Want to try a new product? jump jump jump
The corner shelf liner mentioned in the above post is made of 1 layer of my regular weight polypropylene and a layer of a new heavy duty polypropylene my supplier introduced me to. I have been testing these for several months and am ready for someone else to give them a try (other than Terry above!). They are not reversible (like my usual CCL's) the heavy side goes down but they are perfectly safe and are holding up very well. I usually wash them, stretch them out and let them air dry. They are normally going to sell for $15.00 a set plus actual shipping with tracking but I will, for one day only (1/15/2014), sell the sets for $15.00, shipping and tracking included.

I am also offering Heavy Duty Custom Cage Liners in the black and medium grey for .028 cents per square inch. If you have questions, please email me at stankusr@bellsouth.net.
thanks ALL for your continued support! smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/10/15 02:51 AM

Jana, I love my corner shelf liners!

I actually have machine dried them on low with the other glider laundry. I have air dried everything also, but here in MD, it's too cold and I haven't got the space inside to lay out everything to dry. (In AZ, I was able to let stuff sit outside and dry more easily). Anyway, I have hand washed and air dried the first liner, but also have machine washed and dried as mentioned above and it is holding up perfectly.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/26/15 02:32 PM

Jana, I love my corner shelf liners!

I actually have machine dried them on low with the other glider laundry. I have air dried everything also, but here in MD, it's too cold and I haven't got the space inside to lay out everything to dry. (In AZ, I was able to let stuff sit outside and dry more easily). Anyway, I have hand washed and air dried the first liner, but also have machine washed and dried as mentioned above and it is holding up perfectly.

Thanks Terry! I love happy customers smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/10/15 03:03 PM

:gidea: Several customers have told me that their sugar gliders like to try and pull the Custom Cage Liners up through the grate. We have recently found "Super Magnets", made by The Magnet Source, at Home Depot that are so strong they hold the corners of the CCL's down to the bottom of the tray! I'm told they work great! thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/26/15 02:08 PM

blush I should have mentioned this!!! blush
Customers have asked me for the pricing for the Heavy Duty CCL's and the price is .028 per square inch. The regular weight CCL's are .0175 per square inch.
If you would like a quote please email me. The Heavy Duty CCL's are also available in the Black & Medium Grey. Sorry for the omission. thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/15/15 01:23 PM

:gidea: Polypropylene vines! $8.50 each plus actual shipping. Please check my web sites for photos!

Thank you!

Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/02/15 01:38 PM

I got this review from a customer and I was so tickled I had to share!

March 25, 2015
I got my liners this week! First of all let me just say that your order speed is insane! I can't believe how quickly I received a custom order. Super service! But they really do help with the smell! My gliders are still pretty new and I find I'm still very sensitive to their smell. When I walked into their room this morning I didn't smell a thing. Thanks so much!!

Thank YOU Lindsey...enjoy your new furry friends! wave
Posted By: Onyxwulf

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/02/15 05:07 PM

Just ordered a couple. Thanks for the post!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/03/15 08:06 PM

Onyxwulf, you won't be disappointed!

Oh my goodness, yet again! Jana, you are perfection, seriously. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Once again I requested a special liner for a shelf. I emailed Jana and explained what I wanted, and how I wanted to use it. I gave the measurements of the shelf and link to where I purchased it (same as I did for the corner shelf). I left the designing to her expertise, and what else can I say other than it's perfect!

It was quick to come, even though would have been worth waiting for, I'm happy I got it so fast.

What I wanted was a shelf/platform, mostly for feeding that was easy to keep clean. I already knew the quality of these liners and how easy they are to shake off or even wipe off as I found I usually did with my corner shelf liner. I didn't want a solid shelf, because then you can't hang things from it, which imo makes the barred shelves double duty. So a liner for new shelf was in order.

Here are the pics, to see for yourselves. And these will be bigger pics to see details.

The front, liner hooked onto shelf

The back, liner hooked onto shelf

Look at this, this is what I mean "perfect"

And one last pic, because I had to show it in the cage!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/03/15 08:33 PM

Nice Terry. Can't wait! And you got your icon back!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/03/15 08:37 PM

Thank you. These liners are fantastic, I don't know what else I can tell you.

And yes, I worked on a new one today, finally figured it out, again, lol. Hopefully it won't break again.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/07/15 05:22 PM

Just received mine in the mail! They are very well made, measured perfectly and look great.

Thank you very much for the great communication, the very quick shipping and the great product.

I bought two gray ones and like Terry says, they are great!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/23/15 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Onyxwulf
Just received mine in the mail! They are very well made, measured perfectly and look great.

Thank you very much for the great communication, the very quick shipping and the great product.

I bought two gray ones and like Terry says, they are great!

:agreed: thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 05/02/15 07:56 PM

clap You did it again!

Jana, thank you, I sure do hope you saved a pattern for the last couple of "Double-Sided" shelf liners you made for me. I'm loving them so, so much and I hope you don't mind my recommending people to get some of these if they use wire shelving in their cages, 'cause they simply Awesome!

It's really the best of both worlds having these liners on the shelves:
1. It ads protection from soiling to whatever you have underneath.
2. Provides a great platform for them to rest their feet from the bars and enjoy a meal or activity.
3. Enables you to still hang stuff from the shelf, so that you can expand activities and furnishings, utilizing much more of the cage for their enjoyment.
4. Super easy to clean. I just wipe them down daily when I remove their food dishes and do quick tidying. And although they are machine washable and dry, I don't do a glider wash weekly, so I hand wash them in between and that works beautifully also.
5. They are a cinch to place and remove. I really don't even have to take the shelf all the way out of the cage if I don't want to wipe everything down.

Also, those cool corner shelf liners you made are being put to great use. I use the corner pieces as place mats on the cage floor for their food dishes while the shelf is not in use. They work great for that and fit into the corners nicely. I usually use the smaller corner liners, and at times the larger ones.

You are truly talented and such a pleasure working out customized orders. I know I'll have more needs in the future, your products are terrific!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 05/19/15 11:43 AM

Get rid of the "stinky smell" in your cage! Our custom tray liners are made of 100% Polypropylene. They are absorbent and all you do is shake it out and put it in the washing machine. Yes, these are both machine washable & machine dry-able (on Low Heat) and they dry very quickly. You won’t believe the difference!

I have been using them for 4 years now and the difference is amazing! These cage liners are custom made to fit whatever size tray you have in your cage, or and lay it UNDER your reptarium!

These liners just don't hold the stench like fleece, newspaper lining or other cage tray materials! And, they are machine washable/dry-able, and easy to use!

I have black or medium grey available. Regular sell for .0175 per square inch. Please email me for a quote.

thanks
Posted By: Brittani

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 05/31/15 06:35 PM

I just got these liners about a week ago and they are amazing. Not only are they easy to use and maintain, but they also look really nice and sleek in the bottom of our cage. Thank you so much for such an incredible product Jana!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 06/17/15 12:57 PM

thanks thanks thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/07/15 01:32 PM

[/quote]
Originally Posted By: Brittani
I just got these liners about a week ago and they are amazing. Not only are they easy to use and maintain, but they also look really nice and sleek in the bottom of our cage. Thank you so much for such an incredible product Jana!

Thank you. These liners are fantastic, I don't know what else I can tell you.

thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/04/15 09:39 PM

thumb thumb thumb Hi everyone...
Jana's Suggie-Shoppe is moving to Reidville, SC so I will be down and not accepting orders for about a week. I wish I was on vacation instead....this moving is for the birds! :dizzy: LOL
I hope you are all enjoying your summer...I'll be back in business by August 17th.
Thank you!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/26/15 10:53 PM

Good news clap , bad news :tant2: , good news :thumb2: ... smile We ARE moving but a few things still needed to be done in the house so we are almost moved in but not quite. We are not sleeping there yet but we see a new master bedroom in our future. frown One of the items needing done is tile repair/replacement and let me tell you...that is messy! We will have to clean the whole house again! smile The other good news is the United State Postal Service has decided to give FREE tracking on all parcel mailings and since I mail in envelopes and require tracking on all orders this will save my customers on the shipping! I am all about saving you all money!
Anyway enjoy this end of Summer!
Be well,

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/26/15 08:56 PM

We are moved! Not completely settled but moved and taking orders. I have had several people ask if I am still making my Custom Cage Liners and the answer is "Absolutely YES!" Take advantage of the free tracking on all orders.
thanks thanks thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/26/15 11:45 PM

Congratulations on your successful move!

I love your products and craftsmanship, and have plans for more orders in the future.
Posted By: nicoleejeanne

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/06/15 01:14 PM

I just received my custom cage liner in the mail and I am so excited to use it (my sugar gliders don't get here until next week). But let me just say the customer service ALONE would be enough to make me come back. I received answers to all my questions in a polite and timely manner. My cage liner was here in no time at all. Will definitely order another one. Thank you Jana!
Posted By: mmatt

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/22/15 03:42 AM

After 5 years with Jana's liners in another cage, I have to rave! These liners are still going strong and holding not only their shape but their appearance. Impressive. Just ordered liners for my new cage...bummed my old ones won't fit! I highly recommend Jana's cage liners.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/03/16 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: mmatt
After 5 years with Jana's liners in another cage, I have to rave! These liners are still going strong and holding not only their shape but their appearance. Impressive. Just ordered liners for my new cage...bummed my old ones won't fit! I highly recommend Jana's cage liners.

Thanks Mary....it's always nice to hear from a satisified customer! Happy New Year!
thanks party :ghug:
May this year bring wonders to you all smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/08/16 01:50 PM

For those of you that would like to try my Custom Cage Liners I will be offering a 10% discount on all orders with the mention of this post until February 15th, 2016. I have the medium grey and black available and would be happy to give you a quote.
Thank you! thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/23/16 01:24 PM

In addition to making Custom Cage Liners (Machine Wash & Dry) I also make vines....hammock sets and a clam shell hammock. smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/07/16 03:45 PM

:gidea: :gidea: SPRING CLEANING! :gidea: :gidea:
I'm Spring cleaning and I have some pieces of Black left over that I am going to discount 20%.
If you can use a 23" x 25" CCL they are $8.00 each (I have 4 available)
OR
If you can use a 22.5" x 26" CCL they are discounted to $8.20 each (I have 4 available).
All quotes are plus actual shipping with tracking included.
If interested, please contact me at stankusr@bellsouth.net.
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/28/16 11:58 AM

wave
I still have some pieces of Black left over that I am going to discount 20%.
If you can use a 23" x 25" CCL they are $8.00 each
OR
If you can use a 22.5" x 26" CCL they are discounted to $8.20 each.
If interested, please contact me at stankusr@bellsouth.net and mention this post.
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/08/16 11:46 AM

I still have some pieces of Black left over that I am going to discount 20%.
If you can use a 23" x 25" CCL they are $8.00 each
OR
If you can use a 22.5" x 26" CCL they are discounted to $8.20 each.
If interested, please contact me at stankusr@bellsouth.net and mention this post.
thanks
Here's a satisified customer! smile Thanks Nicole!
Originally Posted By: nicoleejeanne
I just received my custom cage liner in the mail and I am so excited to use it (my sugar gliders don't get here until next week). But let me just say the customer service ALONE would be enough to make me come back. I received answers to all my questions in a polite and timely manner. My cage liner was here in no time at all. Will definitely order another one. Thank you Jana!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/13/16 02:47 PM

Must Sell two gently used Camo Bonding Pouches with screens & zippers & interchangeable strap. Asking $15.00 plus actual shipping with tracking included. If interested please email me at stankusr@bellsouth.net
[img]https://www.facebook.com/Janas-Suggie-Shoppe-1620884748141134/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel[/img]
Thank you!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/29/16 11:52 AM

Must Sell two gently used Camo Bonding Pouches with screens & zippers & interchangeable strap. Asking $15.00 plus actual shipping with tracking included. If interested please email me at stankusr@bellsouth.net
[img]https://www.facebook.com/Janas-Suggie-Shoppe-1620884748141134/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel[/img]
Thank you!

$10.00 for both plus the actual shipping with tracking included!
Posted By: LSinc

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/29/16 01:30 PM

I'm curious about the liners. I use newspaper and have no odor issues. I'm also clean the cage every other day. I remove the old paper and replace it. I have to say that I can't stand washing the tray. The kids do miss the paper and manage to get the sides of the tray. So are these liners like a sleeve so that the entire tray is covered?

Thanks! thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/30/16 01:14 AM

Janna may pm you an answer if you haven't gotten one from her already. Vendors aren't allowed to post on their classifieds within a certain time frame. I just wanted to give you a heads up, just in case she hasn't seen your question as of yet. Janna is a great, talented vendor and her products are high quality, as far I know the liners line the tray not cover it. She can better answer any questions you have though, so if you haven't heard from her yet, try to pm her.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 05/19/16 02:00 PM

Jana may pm you an answer if you haven't gotten one from her already. Vendors aren't allowed to post on their classifieds within a certain time frame. I just wanted to give you a heads up, just in case she hasn't seen your question as of yet. Jana is a great, talented vendor and her products are high quality, as far I know the liners line the tray not cover it. She can better answer any questions you have though, so if you haven't heard from her yet, try to pm her.

Thanks Terry...I sent a pm smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 06/19/16 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: hanz
Hi Jana, i want to thank you for your cage liners. Works great, very easy to shake it off and brush it out. Now both my wife and i can do it easily one person. usually we need each other help cleaning and washing the cage metal bottom. now we can alternatively do it ourselves. Items are send very fast too! And thank you so much for the toy straw haven't use it yet as i am in mids of moving room. Would give it to my family of gliders on Christmas!

Once again, me, my wife and gliders would like to thank you for the amazing product.

Cheers

Hanz
Makassar,Indonesia

Thanks Hanz!!!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/16/16 12:46 PM

worried I don't know why this is happening but a customer recently told me that my emails are going to her junk or spam folders. I am VERY diligent about getting my orders out in a timely manner (3-4 working days) and this previous customer didn't realize that I had been emailing her several times, until I gave her a call to tell her. Please be aware, that with all the new security out there, that some email may not go through to your in box.
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/24/16 12:25 PM

So I recently ordered two cage liners from Jana, one of each color. She is awesome! She replied quickly and was so pleasant to talk to! I got my order one day earlier than expected which is awesome. And shipping was cheap too! If I need more liners I will definitely be coming back! Jana also included a little straw toy for my gliders! It is so cute and I'm going to admit I played around with it myself (child at heart).
Thank you Jana! smile

Thanks Mariah, I'm so happy that your happy!:)

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/20/16 01:41 PM

:yes: The USPS has dropped its 1st class parcel rates so it's even cheaper to mail out my orders! I only charge actual shipping with tracking included so if you are in the need of Custom Cage Liners please contact me wink
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/28/16 03:03 AM

Several customers have told me they are not receiving my emails. PLEASE check your spam or junk folders for replies because I respond to all messages sent to me.
Thank You!
Posted By: Hutch

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/28/16 08:38 AM

I ordered two sets of liners from Jana. After a couple washings & four weeks of usage, I love these liners. They're holding up well, even where Gwynevere tried to pull one through the bottom bars. My gliders like how much quieter changing their bedding is (hey hated the sound of newspaper) & I love being able to just shake it off during the week the washing it on the weekend.

Thank you Jana for a wonderful product.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/13/16 12:12 PM

I've been asked for pictures with the colors available. Here they are! smile

Posted By: TwoDog

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/28/16 02:17 PM

Had these for about 10 days now. Soooo much less time spent trying to keep things clean!

I would categorize these as "Essential equipment!"

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/27/16 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: ComradeFluffy
Had these for about 10 days now. Soooo much less time spent trying to keep things clean!

I would categorize these as "Essential equipment!"

thanks SO MUCH!!! smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/05/17 01:53 PM

dunno :owell: it had to happen. The USPS is raising their rates again this month. That means a 17 cent increase on each ounce up to 13 ounces. I use manila and Tyvek envelopes for all my orders to keep the shipping costs down and only charge actual shipping with tracking included.
Send me a message or email me at stankus@bellsouth.net and I will be happy to give you a quote.
I still have black and medium grey available.
Happy New Year Everyone! party :party2:
Posted By: Nejwig

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/02/17 04:44 PM

I've been using these cage liners for years, and ordered some new ones recently when I got a new cage. I have always loved them, but the new ones seem even higher quality than before.

You really can't beat them when it comes to keeping the cage clean! I haven't had an issue with the cage stinking since I switched years ago. I just take it out every morning and shake off the droppings, and at the end of the week I pop it in the wash. Easy peasy!

Thanks Jana for revolutionizing cage care! smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/28/17 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Nejwig
I've been using these cage liners for years, and ordered some new ones recently when I got a new cage. I have always loved them, but the new ones seem even higher quality than before.

You really can't beat them when it comes to keeping the cage clean! I haven't had an issue with the cage stinking since I switched years ago. I just take it out every morning and shake off the droppings, and at the end of the week I pop it in the wash. Easy peasy!

Thanks Jana for revolutionizing cage care! smile

Thank you Jen for being such a loyal customer! smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/30/17 01:44 PM

upset I guess it is seller beware. I have been selling these Custom Cage liners for years without any problems but now orders are being placed and not paid for. I ALWAYS ask for a confirmation of order email to be sent to me before I cut out the "custom" cage liners. Am I going to have to ask for a deposit first? This disheartens me since most of my customers are great, honest people. But lately the ones that don't pay won't even respond to my emails. Any suggestions? dunno
Yes!!! :yes: I am still making "Custom Cage Liners", etc.
Thank you,
thanks
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/30/17 02:26 PM

I have received and responded to your e-mail, Jana.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 05/24/17 08:47 PM

Hi everyone,
It's that time of year again....VACATION time! smile I will be closed from May 27th until Monday, June 5th but will be checking my email while out of town. I won't get messages from GC until I get back.
Thank you!
Posted By: GliderGuy540

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/02/17 04:54 PM

I've been buying cage liners from Jana for over 5-years. Great product and always great service - highly recommend these!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/03/17 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: GliderGuy540
I've been buying cage liners from Jana for over 5-years. Great product and always great service - highly recommend these!

Thanks Kevin! It's great to hear from satisfied customers!!!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/19/17 03:03 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm going on vacation! jump I will be closed from Tuesday, July 25th until Wednesday, August 2nd. I will be checking my email while out of town. I won't get messages from GC until I get back. Thank you and I hope everyone is having a great Summer! :hdance:

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/17/17 01:05 PM

I'm baaaack! Only to have my computer crash! worried New one is up and running wink so hopefully there will be no delays in orders. I have the BEST customers because they were SO understanding! Thank you all!! P.S. I had a wonderful time visiting family. hug2
Posted By: Kp3690

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/21/17 01:30 AM

This sounds like an amazing idea! I love it! Does anyone have any experience using this on multiple layers in a double critter nation cage? Im worried about them burying under it and it not staying in place.
Thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/07/17 12:12 PM

We are closed so that we can to move my sister from Palm Bay, Florida to Hartselle, Alabama before Irma hits! Wish us luck. The Suggie-Shoppe will reopen Wednesday, September 13th. I will try and answer emails while traveling.
Thank you!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/07/17 03:50 PM

Jana, be safe and please let us know that all is well after Irma takes her leave.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/08/17 12:27 AM

Ditto, be safe!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/12/17 02:02 PM

Home at last. The move went well. It took us over 10 hours to go 270 miles so we averaged 27 miles per hour on Friday. We didn't stop until 12:45 am and we were exhausted.
We did much better on Saturday and arrived in Alabama about dinner time. We unloaded the truck and returned it on Sunday and returned home yesterday. We were tired but thrilled that we were able to get my sister out of Florida and back with family in Alabama. We had heavy rains and wind here in the upstate of SC but we fared the storm well.
The Suggie-Shoppe is open again! wink
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/12/17 08:17 PM

So glad to hear good news!!!

Glad everyone is safe!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/12/17 10:13 PM

Hello everyone,
The post office has increased rates...yet again, but I can still mail a Custom Cage Liner order weighing up to 13 oz. for less than $5.00! I only charge actual shipping with tracking included! I have plenty of the black but am just about out of the medium grey which I can't get anymore. shakehead I'm looking for another supplier but so far no luck upset
Thank you! thanks Thank you!
Posted By: kidqwik

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/17/17 11:14 PM

I ordered one of Jana's cage liners for the bottom tray of my cage and I love it! Unfortunately I gave her the size of the whole tray and not the inner part of it in addition to +1" for shrinkage so it was a little too big. My fault! I've been putting it in the dryer on high to try to shrink it and it's worked a bit. I fold it over where needed.

I like it instead of the bedding I was using because my gliders had a tendency to want to pick up the pellets and eat them. I take out the liner daily now and dump the mess on it in the trash and then clean the liner in the laundry once a week. The gliders someone pull it up through the grate a bit, but it's not a big deal. Thanks Jana!
Posted By: Kp3690

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/01/17 01:50 AM

Jana, thank you for being so helpful and easy to work with! I can’t wait to try the liners. I thoroughly enjoyed doing business with you and will definitely return if I need replacements!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/25/17 02:04 PM

Hi everyone.
:owell: I've reached my pain limit and tried everything. The doctor says it's time I have cervical spine surgery and I am scheduled for the 18th of December, 8am. I will be out of commission for a while but don't know how long, as yet. I was told I will be in a hard collar for 4 to 6 weeks and won't be able to lift anything for a time. My rolls of polypropylene are about 30 lbs. I will of course try and fill orders when I am able and I will have some help. I'm thankful that after the holidays is my slowest time wink . I am not going to close the Suggie-Shoppe during this period, I'm just going to work when I'm able. Provided everything goes well I WILL be back to work as soon as possible.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything!
I have the greatest customers! My sincerest thanks to you all!
thanks Thank you and Happy Holidays! :santa:

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/25/17 04:30 PM

Sending well wishes. I'll keep you in my prayers for full recovery.
Posted By: Feather

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 12/31/17 03:18 AM

Gr8pots, posted and update on herself and family. You can find that post HERE!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/27/18 01:44 PM

Hello folks...
I'm still in the collar for another 2 weeks but feeling good enough to fill orders. clap I finished an order yesterday morning (with a little help with the roll from Rick) and am excited to get back to work. I've seen the doctor and as long as I don't overdo I'll be fine.
I still have the black and medium grey available along with hammock sets, vines, etc.
I look forward to hearing from my fabulous customers & soon to be customers soon!
Thanks for your patience! thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/11/18 03:58 PM

Hello and Happy Spring (March 20th). :hdance:
I have had several people ask me "are you still making the Custom Cage Liners?" My answer is absolutely YES! :lshower: I love doing this and still feel they are the best type of material on the market for keeping the smell down, unlike the fleece and other products used for bedding. I love them and I'm hoping you will too! My original liners lasted about 4 years before needing replaced so they are economical as well. I have the black and medium grey available along with hammock sets, vines, etc. I fill orders quickly and always put my customers first. I hope to hear from you. wink
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/14/18 11:32 AM

Hello and Happy Spring (March 20th). :hdance:
I have had several people ask me "are you still making the Custom Cage Liners?" My answer is absolutely YES! :lshower: I love doing this and still feel they are the best type of material on the market for keeping the smell down, unlike the fleece and other products used for bedding. I love them and I'm hoping you will too! My original liners lasted about 4 years before needing replaced so they are economical as well. I have the black and medium grey available along with hammock sets, vines, etc. I fill orders quickly and always put my customers first. I hope to hear from you. wink
thanks

Closed April 14th through April 29th. Going to Missouri to help my brother (who had the heart attack in December) put on a new roof. He's doing great & I'm so happy we are able to help he and his wife.
Happy Spring!
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 05/08/18 11:02 PM

Thank you Jana for remember the exact size I need 4 years later and getting me an order super quick. Great product and even greater service!!!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 06/25/18 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Trisha
Thank you Jana for remember the exact size I need 4 years later and getting me an order super quick. Great product and even greater service!!!

Thanks for ordering again Trisha! Your original liners lasted as long as mine did smile

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/19/18 12:46 PM

Yes!!! smile I am still making Custom Cage Liners and my prices have been the same since I started. If you would like a quote, please contact me. These last for years and really help with keeping the "glider odor" down.
Thank you!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 09/25/18 12:53 PM

frown For all my SC customers. I live in Spartanburg County, SC and have been informed that effective May 1st, 2018 a New Local 1% Capital Projects Tax has been passed. So for all of my SC customers the tax rate will be 7% instead of 6%.
Thank you! :owell:

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/08/18 06:51 PM

Hello and Happy Fall Y'all! :hdance:
I have had several people ask me "are you still making the Custom Cage Liners?" My answer is absolutely YES! :lshower: I love doing this and still feel they are the best type of material on the market for keeping the smell down, unlike the fleece and other products used for bedding. I love them and I'm hoping you will too! My original liners lasted about 4 years before needing replaced so they are very economical as well. I have the black and medium grey available along with hammock sets, vines, etc. I fill orders quickly and always put my customers first. thumb
I hope to hear from you soon. blush
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 12/03/18 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Trisha
Thank you Jana for remembering the exact size I need 4 years later and getting me an order super quick. Great product and even greater service!!!

We are busy here at the Suggie-Shoppe filling orders before the holidays!
If anyone needs ANYTHING, please let me know.

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to one and all! :santa:
Posted By: Paani

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 12/04/18 05:18 AM

Got my newest order from Jana last week. She amazingly still had records from my original order nearly 9 years ago. The new liners look good.

Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/15/19 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Trisha
Thank you Jana for remembering the exact size I need 4 years later and getting me an order super quick. Great product and even greater service!!!

Originally Posted by Paani
Got my newest order from Jana last week. She amazingly still had records from my original order nearly 9 years ago. The new liners look good.

I just love satisfied customers!!! mlove My prices are the same as when I started years ago. I have black and medium grey available along with vines, hammocks and a hanging clam shell hammock. If interested please contact me or have a look at my web site...
http://stankusr.wixsite.com/gr8potsjss thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/10/19 04:29 PM

Yes!!! :yes:
I am still making Custom Cage Liners and my prices have remained the same since I started. If you would like a quote, please contact me. These Custom Cages Liners last for years and really help with keeping the "glider odor" down. I have black and medium grey available, along with clam shell hammocks, vines, etc.
Thank you!
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/07/19 01:40 PM

Hi Everyone....family reunion time! mlove Jana's Suggie-Shoppe will be closed Monday, April 8th until Wednesday April 17th! I will still be able to give quotes and respond to email at stankusr@bellsouth.net but won't be back in the Suggie-Shoppe until the 17th to fill orders.
thanks Thank you and Happy Spring! :yes:

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 05/12/19 11:24 AM

heart Happy Mother's Day to all of our Mothers, here and in heaven, like mine! angel heart
I am back to work and very busy! mlove
FYI my Custom Cage Liners are made of 2 layers of 100% polypropylene and I currently have the black and medium grey available.
Message me for a quote!
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/04/19 07:43 PM

Happy Summer everyone. rofl Yes!!! I am still making Custom Cage Liners and my prices have been the same since I started, years ago. If you would like a quote, please contact me. These custom cage liners last for years and really do help with keeping the "glider odor" down.
Thank you!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/28/19 12:00 PM

:dizzy: Tomorrow morning I am having an operation that's called a De Quervian Release. De Quervain's tenosynovitis is a painful condition that affects the tendons on the thumb side of your wrist. If you have de Quervain's tenosynovitis, it will probably hurt when you turn your wrist, grasp anything or make a fist. Symptoms include pain and swelling near the base of your thumb, difficulty moving your thumb and wrist when you're doing something that involves grasping or pinching.
Treatments thus far included rest, ice packs, splinting, anti-inflammation medication, and cortisone injections. The injections (3) are not working anymore so tomorrow's the day to get it fixed. Hopefully I won't be out of commission for long. Right wrist and I am right handed so it will be challenging!
I will be filling orders for my Custom Cage Liners but there will be a delay of possibly 2 weeks. thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/28/19 02:36 PM

Hoping all goes as planned and you have a speedy recovery.

I am going to copy/paste this post in Community Hall for you as well as here.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/09/20 08:33 PM

Hi everyone! wave
I am doing great and wanted you all to know that I am finally dance jump dance back to work.
I have the nicest customers and a lot of them come from right here on Glider Central!
I've been recommending GC to all my customers and glider friends because this is the absolute
best place to come :ghug: to get to know more about their sugar gliders and to get help if they ever need it.
Keep up the great work!
thanks
Posted By: KateS

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/18/20 06:14 PM

These cage liners were life changing!!! I did my research before getting my girls and knew like all animals, they would have some smell, but I wasn’t expecting it to be as strong as it was. I tried the fleece liners, I tried no liners, I tried paper, nothing was helping. These have dramatically reduced the smell and are so easy to shake out every morning as it doesn’t seem like things stick to them like the fleece. They are extremely reasonably priced, look nice in the cage and are amazing quality. I was concerned my girls would pull it through the bars like they did with the fleece but so far they haven’t touched it. Wonderful customer service and I received my order very quick! Thank you so much Jana!!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/07/20 01:55 PM

Hello everyone!
I just got this review from a customer on social media and couldn't wait to share it.I recommend GC to all of my customers since a lot of them are new to the glider world. This is the BEST place to get information and help for our furry friends.
I AM still making Custom Cage Liners! I have black and medium grey available and would be happy to give you a quote.
Thanks to Carly for this review!
"These tray liners are an absolute game changer! Up until now I couldn’t find or remember who I had bought them from but I finally found it! If you have a problem with smell and all that I definitely recommend these liners! I don’t know how or what she makes these out of but they’re absolutely great!"

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/07/20 02:25 PM

Thanks so much for referring GliderCENTRAL, Jana. I have also heard very good things about your liners.

Originally Posted by Jana via Satisfied Customer
"These tray liners are an absolute game changer! Up until now I couldn’t find or remember who I had bought them from but I finally found it! If you have a problem with smell and all that I definitely recommend these liners! I don’t know how or what she makes these out of but they’re absolutely great!"

Awesome review.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/09/20 05:12 PM

:yes: Great review!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 04/20/20 03:15 PM

waveHi Everyone!
I hope this post finds everyone safe and healthy!
I am still making Custom Cage Liners and my prices are still the same. :thumb2:
If you would like a quote, please contact me. These Custom Cages Liners last for years and really help with keeping the "glider odor" down.
I have black and medium grey available and would be happy to give you a quote.
Thank you!
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/03/20 07:05 PM

:bday2: America!!! Jana's Suggie-Shoppe will be closed July 3rd and will reopen July 12th. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Holiday!
thanks & Be Safe!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 07/04/20 02:01 PM

:bday2:

Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 10/11/20 01:37 PM

dance jump dance Happy Fall y'all! dance jump dance

I'm headed to Alabama to spend the next little while (October 12th- October 24th) with my sister to celebrate our birthdays.

:bday3: party :party2: bday

The Suggie-Shoppe will be closed until then and I won't have internet access so there will be a delay in quotes should you contact me during this time. Don't forget your suggies and suggie friends...Christmas is just around the corner and Custom Cage Liners make fabulous gifts that last for years!

thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 11/24/20 12:58 PM

:jump2: Happy Fall Y'all!!! :jump2:
My computer crashed :comppunch: and I have not been receiving emails. :dizzy: I am back up and running but I lost all the ones I had previously. If you contacted me about a CCL quote and I didn't reply, this is why and I am so very sorry. I have a reputation of being very prompt but sometimes things are beyond our control....like computers! :rofl2: Please contact me again and I will be sure to answer promptly.
Thank you for understanding and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :party2:

Be safe & well.
thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/28/21 09:09 PM

need_hug
Hi everyone,
I'm having right hand surgery again on February 10th and will be closed for 3 weeks, from February 9th until March 3rd. I'm hoping this surgery will finally fix the problem. The last one didn't. :owell: worried I will be working right up until February 9th so if anyone needs anything, please feel free to contact me.
I know we are all struggling with this Covid pandemic and I wish you all to be happy, healthy and most of all safe!

thanks

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/04/21 02:45 PM

Hi everyone!! smile
I'm going to go back to work! :lshower: I'm still in occupational therapy but my hand is coming along well enough that I'm going to work part time!
If anyone needs CUSTOM cage liners Jana's Suggie-Shoppe is finally open again.

Thanks to all my loyal customers.

Happy Spring! :hdance: :jump2:

thanks

Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/06/21 05:09 AM

I'm glad to hear you are recovering!!! hug2

hope you will be 100% really soon!!!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/06/21 06:43 AM

Good to hear that you're recovering fast.

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 12/29/21 08:32 PM

Hello All,
I am STILL making Custom Cage Liners. Business slacked off because of Covid and I just wanted everyone to know I'm still making the black and grey. If anyone wants a quote please message me or visit my web sites at http://stankusr.wix.com/gr8potsjss or www.gr8pots.webs.com.
Thanks to all my loyal customers and I wish you all a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2022!
thanks party :ghug: :party2: :lshower:

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 12/31/21 03:26 PM

clap

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 01/19/22 09:03 PM

wave Hello everyone and Happy New Year! dance :hdance: :jump2: rofl jump
I'm keeping busy with the new year just beginning. I have made a change for receiving payments via PayPal. If you would like to pay for your order using PayPal, I will send you a Payment request through PayPal. As of January 1st, 2022, I am going to have to pass the PayPal fees on to my customers. I haven't raised my prices in years, and I don't want to have to. I think this is fair for all my customers. PayPal charges .289% + $.49 per transaction. If you would like to avoid the fees, I will still happily accept money orders.
Thank you for understanding.
thanks
Jana's Suggie-Shoppe

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/27/23 08:39 PM

Hello everyone and Happy New Year (a little late!) LOL :lshower: :hdance: :jump2: jump
I have officially retired and closed my pottery business as of December 31st, 2022 but I am still making Custom Cage Liners.
My orders really dropped due to covid so I'm just operating as a hobby business now. I am still charging the same prices as
I did originally and will continue to do so. EVERYTHING has gotten so expensive!
I hope you all are doing well, and I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
thanks
Posted By: Karen716

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 03/06/23 08:56 PM

I have bought several of these cage liners from Jana over the years and they last long and help with clean up. Jana is also very easy to work with and responds quickly. Great vendor....Karen

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/11/23 02:42 PM

Thanks Karen ... I'm still at it if anyone needs any Custom Cage Liners! Have a great Summer...
Posted By: StevieD

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 08/25/23 02:08 PM

as always, great workin with jana on some custom liners!!! Used her liners years and years ago when i had my very first pair of gliders. Got back into it this year and was really really hoping she was still doing liners. she sure is!!! thanks again jana!

Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry - 02/27/24 08:23 PM

After the pandemic the orders for Custom Cage Liners simply stopped. frown Thanks to loyal customers like you I'm still making them. I can't believe it's been so long. I closed down my pottery business last year and I am only making my Custom Cage Liners as a hobby. So, if anyone needs replacements or just wants to try them give me a shout. Thanks again StevieD for your business. blush thanks
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL