GliderCENTRAL

New glider crying = usually can fixed

Posted By: Anonymous

New glider crying = usually can fixed - 08/20/01 09:30 AM

put it under 6 layers of blankets. no im kidding, but at 4 am this was what i was thinking ;p<P>short version of this = be sure your new glider eats AND drinks upon getting him, he may otherwise be too young to leave or unsure of where to get his foods/water.<P>I got a new male glider, and he was making a barking sound. My gf called me at work (i work 11pm - 7 am while in classes) to report he was making a sound "worse than the alarm clock, which sounds like SNACK! SNACK! SNACK!" she said she tried feeding him as his sound suggested, but it didnt work. i got him 2 hrs later, she was still awake (hehe..) and said if i'd lay down i'd hear it. i tried, but was too worried and got him out. he started making that same sound in my hands, with no delay between his loud chirpings. it was his first night away from his mother, and recalling some [slow] hamsters i had once the first thing i tried was giving him water by sticking his nose up the water tube/ball. sure enough, he drank his heart out for a full 30 seconds, then slept contently.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New glider crying = usually can fixed - 09/04/01 01:24 PM

Actually the sound I think you are talking about is Suck, Suck, Suck. Usually only babis make this sound when they are calling their parents.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL