GliderCENTRAL

Monroe is NOT responding!

Posted By: SugarBlossoms

Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 04:48 PM

Monroe was seen in emergency by his regular vet yesterday. He has a 'very very bad UTI'. He is on Metacam and Baytril as of yesterday but is not responding well. He is going back today to be seen at 4:20 PM. He is COLD, I cannot get him warm. He is pushing his face into anything he can and wants to lay on his tummy on the cage bars or across the Stealth stand.

He will not eat or drink anything. He has some diarreah.

Background: Sunday, I trimmed his nails, he was fine.

At app. 8:30 pm (dinnertime) He was crying, huffing, straining. He could not pee, he pooped a bit but it was hard like gravel.

He was given a dose of Torb Sunday night, after about 30 minutes, he fell asleep. He got up to eat around 3 am and seemed okay other than being very drowsy.

By early afternoon yesterday, he was dehydrated, chilly and very lethargic. He refused a wax worm and a moth.

His doctor was called in to the hospital where we met her.

Monroe had an ultrasound, Cystocentesis (removed urine from his bladder with a needle via the stomach), Sub Q, Urinalysis, Urine Cytology. He showed no crystals, no stones or anything other than a "very very bad UTI".

His anal glands were full and were expressed, no infection. No blockages.

Today, he is still unresponsive to any treatment. He will not eat or drink and is cold and lethargic with diarreah this morning. His mate will not come near him.

He is app. less than 2 years old, neutered and was on HPW when I got him a year ago. He has been on PML for the past year.

I am clueless as to what could be going on with him at this point. Any ideas?????? He is going back to see Dr. Williams today.
Posted By: silverwolf

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 05:03 PM

OH hun I am sorry to hear this but unfortunately I just don't have anything to offer other than my condolences I hope that he pulls through ok it could just take a little bit for him to respond to the antibiotics sometimes when we get really ill it can take longer than 24 hours before we start to feel better. Have you tried to use rice heating pads with him to see if that helps his temp?
Posted By: LabNGliderMom

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 05:07 PM

Do NOT wait for appointment time- if he is cold and unresponsive he may very well be DYING RIGHT NOW... get him to the vet ASAP as in RIGHT NOW... these guys can go downhill VERY fast... he needs help NOW!!! Keep him WARM with your body heat and get him to the VET!!!
Posted By: nancy1202

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 05:07 PM

Is that Dr. Williams at Jefferson Animal East? I am here in Louisville if you need a place to make a pit stop or a hand to hold! hug2 My phone number is in my profile. Sending healing thoughts for little Monroe!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 05:08 PM

Aww poor baby I hope he gets better
Posted By: ozzi

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 06:25 PM

Oh no!!! I hope he is going to be alright. I will be praying for you and little Monroe angel

Pat
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 06:33 PM

hug2 Sending healing thoughts and prayers for Monroe hug2

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 06:36 PM

He is not responding to the medicine, he himself is responsive.

I have a puppy disc warmer, hot water bottles and rice packs. I got him warmed up on me for over an hour. He is sleeping right now. I have sub Q fluids but would rather his vet do it at this time.

Yes, Dr. Pam Williams at Jefferson East. She spent her holiday with him and me yesterday and is coming in today again to see what might be going on. I will be leaving in a few to head up there.

Thank you everyone and HUGS! I will post later as to what is going on. I was hoping someone might have some insight as to what might be going on.

I did NOT give him the Metacam today since it is dangerous to give to an animal that may be dehydrated.
Posted By: mommawannabe

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 07:47 PM

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know as soon as possible how the vet visit goes.

Anna
Posted By: LSardou

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 07:53 PM

hug2 OMG Bridget, I'm sorry to hear that Monroe isn't feeling well. I know he will be in excellent care with Dr. Williams, and having you. Please call me if you need to talk.
Sending tons of hugs and prayers that Monroe will be alright. hug2
Posted By: Feather

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 07:56 PM

Saying a prayer here for little Monroe. I hope he gets better quick.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 08:01 PM

Sorry to hear about Monroe - please let us know as soon as you return home as to how he is responding - I will say a prayer for you and Monroe -

Sue
owned by &
mom to
Posted By: Karin

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 09:39 PM

Get better Monroe heart ...keep us posted how the little guy is doing.

Karin
Posted By: suggiemom1980

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 09:54 PM

Any updates???
Posted By: silverwolf

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/26/09 11:59 PM

Just wondering how the vet visit went. Has he shown any signs of improving?
Posted By: Cora

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 01:16 AM

Oh No!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Posted By: LabNGliderMom

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 01:25 AM

How did the vet visit go? Is Monroe doing any better??
Posted By: flutterbye

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 01:28 AM

any news?? praying all is well.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 01:52 AM

We just got home at 8:30 from our vet. I have to run out and get another medication. I will update in a bit.

Thank you everyone!! Please pray for Monroe!!

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: SugarBlossoms
We just got home at 8:30 from our vet. I have to run out and get another medication. I will update in a bit.

Thank you everyone!! Please pray for Monroe!!

angel Prayer's, Prayers, Prayer's for Monroe angel

Pat, Boo-Boo, and BJ angel
Posted By: StitchsMom

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 02:03 AM

I just wanted you to know that I'm watching this thread and praying for the best. hug2

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 02:49 AM

Today was rough to say the least. Monroe had 2 more x-rays, another ultrasound, urinalysis among other tests. We couldn't get a blood draw like we wanted.

A couple of things found were a tummy full of gas but again, no blockages. (I had to run out and get infant Gas X)

This one is interesting, strange and terrifying. Monroe's heart is NOT where it is supposed to be.

Many years ago I had a puppy that "pranced" like a show horse, thought it was adorable until I was told he had a heart defect causing him to walk the way he did.

Monroe has never walked like other gliders. His nickname is SPIDERglider because he walks like a lizard and looks like a spider when he walks. I thought about it and worried and may now have good reason to be. frown

Monroe's heart is completely on the left side and is actually covering one lung causing possibly some congestion in his heart.

Nothing else is out of place. His bone density looks great but he lost function in his entire body while at the hospital today.

He was in dire pain and finally went after himself to rip his stomach area open while I was holding him today. He was given pain meds at a much higher dosage than yesterday after being Sub Q'd again today. Thank God that happened AT the hospital, not with me alone.

His weight was up 12 grams from yesterday from bloat. From what? We are not sure. He had no intake of food or liquids other than the Sub Q yesterday.

He will not be getting anymore Metacam, he pee'd all over himself which was good. He is now on Baytril, torb, Benebac and Gas X for infants. He took in 2 CC's of PML and a few licks of yogurt. I will trying to get him to eat app. every 2 hours throughout the night and every 3 tomorrow.

Dr. Williams is at a loss and stated so. SOMETHING is wrong but it's not showing up on any tests done so far.

She asked me if I wanted to stop treatment and basically "let him go". I said no. God please forgive me if I am wrong but I can't not try. Monroe is young, until this, healthy (?). He has never had any illness or injury. I have to try. I love him dearly.

Monroe is in a body cast and unable to move or walk at this time. I have him in a hospital "cage" (aquarium) with a hot water bottle and fleece. He will be next to me constantly.

I don't know what to do about Mardi, his mate. She is crabbing (she has NEVER crabbed before) and doesn't want to eat or play. She however, will NOT go near him. frown

Thank you everyone for prayers, Monroe needs them...and Mardi too. hug2

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 03:09 AM

Oh my God poor Monroe cry
My heart and many prayers go out to you little Monroe
I wish I was there to help in some way.

angel angel angel
Come on Monroe, we love you little man agree

Posted By: the gliders angel

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 03:18 AM

i would not give the gas x. if its the heart this would not help. i think all those meds are too much. i would stick with the baytril or try another antibiotic did u run a fecal float with smear also a fecal cytology to rule out anything else. you dont need to bring him for these tests. but if he is not eating you wont get any stool to run them. the fecal float w/smear is for any bacterial issues. stress does these guys in so i would leave him in his cage with his mate if it were me. also, when you give the meds try squirting them in a drop of yogurt and let him lick it off the yogurt the only yogurt that will work is the yoplait custard style strawberry they all go wild for thisi yogurt and when i had to use meds this worked well for me and no forcing it. sometimes the stress kills these guys more than what we are treating for.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 03:37 AM

I already gave the Gas X to him. He had a fecal float done with what we got out and from expressing the anal glands. He has had a bit of yogurt licks tonight and also is on Benebac to replace the good bacteria the antibiotic takes out along with the bad.

His urine is full of bacteria, he has a ton of white blood cells in there too. (high infection) The thing with having a UTI is his case is not knowing exactly WHERE it's coming from. It could be anywhere in the urinary tract including kidneys, bladder and even places such as the pancreas. Although Dr. Williams has never seen or heard of a glider having Pancreaitis, she said it's possible he may. It's not something we can find out now though. We do know that his other organs are within normal range and are in the right place. (except his heart)

I just checked on him, he is awake and very alert right now. I am praying this is a good sign.
Posted By: USMom

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:02 AM

SB, is there anything I can do for you? Let me know.

If the vet said the GasX is okay, then go for it. TGA, they found gas in the X-ray. I almost missed it when I read about the heart issue, but he is gassy, too. Unless the GasX has something that can hurt the heart?

Cooper was sick, very sick for a long time and for a week he did the thing you talked about earlier, trying to hide his head and just lay there. It took a long time, but we did get him better. I'll be praying for you and your little guy!
Posted By: tbull

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:14 AM

hug2 our thoughts are with you hug2

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:20 AM

Poor baby.. and poor you!! cry

Even through all of this, remember to take care of yourself. We're no good for our babies if we're not in good physical and emotional health. Don't be afraid to ask for help from loved ones!! heart

Sending many hugs for you through this rough time and many prayers for Monroe hug2 hug2 hug2 angel angel angel

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:27 AM

I am posting these pictures of Monroe for Bridget.

Monroe Pictures

Come on Little Monroe. Hoping you start feeling better ASAP angel

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:48 AM

He looks tooo cute in his cast....and all those fat rolls hanging over are just adorable...I am praying your little one makes a fast recovery. smile
Just a note: Gas-X has nothing in it that will hurt the heart. It is one of the safer drugs that is on the market.

Lori, LPN

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:49 AM

Thank you Linda! I may call you tomorrow. HUGS HUGS

Thank you so much Shawna! The Gas X has helped, he ummm..let off some gas...big time and some poo came out with it. That is good! He is not hurting right now since that happened and just ate a bit more yogurt and PML out of a medicine cup. (the kind that comes on the cough type bottles) He took a pea and a piece of corn...and spit it out, he seems to think he can't eat solids without his hands.

Thank you Pat for posting the pics!!!! I am lost having this computer all redone. frown HUGS

The only thing in the Gas X is Simethicone, I gave him the dosage his vet provided. His ears are a little bit "up" since seeing his wife Mardi, I put her in with him for about 15 minutes. She still wants to hide from him but he wants so much to cuddle her. It's breaking my heart.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:50 AM

Thank you Sharona and T!!! HUGS!!!
Posted By: konotashi

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 09:14 AM

Sorry I didn't see this post sooner! He sure is a cute little... erm... big guy! That's great that he's starting to feel a bit better.

Do you think there will be anything they can do about his heart being misplaced, or might it go back on its own? I've never heard of something like this, but I'm hoping it won't affect him in the long run. frown

Hoping he makes a full recovery soon! My thoughts are with you guys! hug2
Posted By: sugarglidersuz

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 10:50 AM

Yes, the simethicone is safe for gliders. It has been recommended for rejected joeys that get bloated by the vets at Cornell University thumb
I'm so sorry little Monroe is going through all this. It sounds like you're doing an excellent job with treating him in spite of not being able to come up with anything definitive. I hope that the treatments work and that he feels much better soon.
I'm sure that his cage mate is probably scared because he doesn't look or smell the same as usual. Give her lots of extra attention throughout this ordeal so that she still has the security of YOU heart
Posted By: BCChins

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 12:04 PM

I hope Monroe feels better soon. You are doing a good job.
Posted By: MissSarah

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 12:23 PM

Just wanting to say, "Feel better soon, Monroe!!" hug2 heart
Posted By: Their_mommy

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 01:57 PM

Hi Monroe, I hope you have a speedy recovery. Your room mate and your mom and me as well as the rest of the GC people are praying you get over what is ailing you and you get back to running on your wheel again real soon.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 02:47 PM

Sending lots of prayers for Monroe!!!

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 04:40 PM

Suz, thank you so much! That makes me feel better. hug2

Monroe still isn't feeling well and is still bloated looking but is peeing and pooping (runny). It's amazing to be able to sleep with an aquarium on your bed and not get injured. (lol) I guess he got tired of staring at me, he had gotten himself turned around at some point looking a different direction.

He just took more pain meds and the Baytril, he only ate a tiny bit of PML and a lick of honeydew. I am going to give him the simethecone in a few minutes again.

Thank you for prayers everyone. He needs them. hug2
Posted By: josefine

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 05:15 PM

i've been followong this thread in hopes that there will be a total turn around for him. the body cast will be able to help keep him alive,& hopefully he won't have to wear that too long. i feel so sorry for the both of them. this has really got to be a huge amount of stress for her,& he is probably hurting @ that she doesn't want him to be w/her.
they both,i'm sure,are looking to you for cuddles & love.
hopefully,as the day goes on,he will get better,& stronger!
talk @ ya L8R
josefine

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 09:31 PM

OMG he is such a cute chub! I hope he gets better
Posted By: sandbat

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 09:50 PM

I am also praying for Monroe. Poor little guy. Sending good thoughts to both of you.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 10:11 PM

Prayers from our home are being sent to you, Monroe & Mardi. I hope for a speedy recovery.
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 10:13 PM

hug2 Keeping you both in my prayers. hug2
Posted By: vagraphix

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 10:17 PM

aww poor Monroe. I will send prayers for his recovery

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/27/09 11:45 PM

Monroe passed away at 2:35 today. I will post update later...I'm sorry, I'm pretty out of it right now. I took him up to Dr. Williams, he is having a necropsy done. I will know something tomorrow if she finds anything certain, if not, tests will be done at a lab that specializes in exotics in Miami, Fl.

cry
Posted By: Cora

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:00 AM

Oh no, hun I am so very sorry....Thats not the ending I was hoping for................you may call if you want .....................you and I can cry together (((((HUGS)))))
Our glider angels are playing over the bridge together.
Posted By: LSardou

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:07 AM

cry I'm so sorry Bridget! You and Dr. Williams did everything possible to help Monroe. His little body will be at peace now, and his spirit will be gliding free.
I'm here if you need to call! hug2

Godspeed sweet little one. gangel
Posted By: Feather

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:14 AM

Bridget, I am sorry to hear that little Monroe has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. May your memories of him comfort you in the days to come.

Glide Free Monroe,

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:16 AM

Oh, I am terribly sorry. My heart goes out to you.
Posted By: vagraphix

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:18 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. hug2

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:25 AM

Hug for you & Mardi. I'm sorry for both of your losses.
Posted By: StitchsMom

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:27 AM

I am so sorry for your loss! cry You did everything you could for him. Godspeed, Monroe. hug2

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:29 AM

cry cry cry I am so sorry Bridget cry cry cry
My heart goes out to you. I really had my hopes up and I was praying hard for him gangel
Glide free Monroe gangel
Let me know if I can do anything.
angel
Pat, Boo-Boo, and BJ.
Posted By: flutterbye

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 12:52 AM

So sorry for your loss!
Posted By: sugarglidersuz

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 01:02 AM

Bridget, I'm so very sorry cry Please know that Monroe felt your love for him through to the end and that he left knowing how much you were fighting for him hug2 hug2 hug2
Sweet Gliding, Monroe gangel
Posted By: Karin

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 01:18 AM

I am so sorry Bridget. Godspeed little Monroe heart .

Karin

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 01:55 AM

I am so sorry to hear of Monroe's passing. hug2
Posted By: gliderma

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 02:23 AM

I am very sorry that he lost his battle, but you know you did everything you knew how to do for him!

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 02:47 AM

frown noooo frown I am so sorry frown

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 03:06 AM

I am sooo sorry to hear that he lost his battle. He was a cutie. You did everything you could for him. You are in my prayers!!!!!

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 03:24 AM

You couldn't have done anything more. You did everything possible that could have been done. I am so sorry Monroe lost his battle. He knew so much love in his too short life. I hope his necropsy brings you some answers.
Posted By: USMom

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 03:34 AM

I'm sorry. ((((HUG))))
Posted By: hwh4ev

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 01:35 PM

so sorry about monroe.

take care,
nancy

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/28/09 01:49 PM

I am soooo sorry. You did everything you could to help him. Just know that he loved you very much and he knew you loved him.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/29/09 12:22 AM

Monroe was born with a congenital heart defect. His
heart was displaced and was not enclosed in a "sac" to
protect it like it was supposed to be.

Monroe's penis was also completely covered over with
tissue and was in the "wall" near the bladder. He was
born with his penis this way. He was born unable to
mate.

His Cloaca was abnormal and apparently when he would
poo, some would not make it out. (his plumbing was not
right) This is/was the cause of the UTI. He may have had a UTI for a very long time or not..but it eventually got bad with all of the tissue growth and got out of control.

Monroe was neutered when I got him. With his coloring, it is unlikely that someone would have wanted him neutered unless they knew something...

He was purchased from a breeder (by the pet shop), I
don't know who yet. I believe the breeder knew either
something was wrong or that inbreeding may cause something and had him neutered before selling him to the pet shop.

The thing is, the pet shop didn't know he was neutered, no one would have known unless they KNOW suggies. I knew immediately.

His "walk" was a big clue, one I picked up on but didn't pay much heed to. He was/is my "spider" glider, my big handsome loving boy that I will miss for the rest of my life.

Monroe contracted a UTI that was inevitable due to the defects he had.

He also had "soaps", white particals in or around (can't remember which) the pancreas. This is an indication of pancreatitis although it is not believed to be a contributing factor. (his pancreas itself looked good and not infected)

Dr. Williams stated that "Monroe was doomed from birth". He simply was not meant to be here long. He most likely had some kind of pain his entire life, gliders hide that pain very well.

I was hurt that Mardi wouldn't go to Monroe, she was terrified. She KNEW...she knew he would pass...it is their instinct. I wish I had had her insight...or maybe not.

I pray he knows how much I love him and always will. He is my sunshine..it's been raining since yesterday now, literally..outside and in my heart. cry

Glide free my boy...you are my sunshine, it's raining
now. We know what lies ahead of sun and rain...a
Rainbow. Please wait for mommy...I love you with all of my heart Monroe. Mardi misses her man too...she sends all of her love. God speed my precious little son... heart heart heart

I hope this is somewhat understandable, I am a rambling mess right now..and running with no certain direction..

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/29/09 12:27 AM

I need to add that we are not having any tissues sent off. There is no need. He had no tumors, no signs of cancer, no liver disease, etc,.

Monroe's UTI was also responding well to the medication. The bacteria and white blood cells were considerably lower. The infection was clearing up... his heart just could not go on any longer. It was a miracle he was here as long as he was.

Even a suggie heart transplant would not have fixed him as it was still not where it should have been...and there is no such thing anyway..but I had to ask. Nothing could have been done, I just wish I'd known.
Posted By: Judie

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/29/09 12:39 AM

I am soooo sorry for your loss.

Fly High.... little Monroe.
Posted By: josefine

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/29/09 12:53 AM

i,too,am so sorry for you. i know he meant alot,as you never gave up on him. the pain is intense,& will never trully go away,but time will let the sting die down alittle bit. i just don't know how long that time period is,as i still hurt jut as hard as that day.
josefine
Posted By: GliderLove

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/29/09 01:23 AM

Oh nooo...I am SO sorry, but you went above and beyond to do what was right for Monroe, your love for him was very obvious. hug2
Posted By: sandbat

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 05/30/09 05:56 AM

I am so sorry. It really sounds like this little guy had a lot to deal with, and I know you both fought as hard as you could. He knew he was loved.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 06/02/09 03:29 PM

Wow, reading through the whole story is so sad. At first everyone [including me] were praying and cheering on monroe and my hope, along with I'm sure a lot more people, was that he was going to make a great recovery. It was so hard to read that he passed. You honestly did everything that you could have done and I KNOW he thanks you for the extra time he had with you because of it.

~*In my prayers*~

Good luck through this hard time.

-Nem

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 06/03/09 06:56 PM

Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes.

I am Thankful that Monroe did not suffer long at the end. He went quickly. I will miss him until the day I die. He is my special boy.

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 06/25/09 02:11 AM

I am so sorry I didnt know earlier Bridget. You know you can Call me anytime and I will be here for you, even if I am like 6 hours away..... We had a great talk today and I just wanted to let you know that now Tinker has a new friend in heaven, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you..... Lots of love and we'll talk soon!!!!!

Re: Monroe is NOT responding! - 06/25/09 04:24 AM

I just found this thread. I read all three pages and I'm now in tears.. I wish you the best hun.. I know how hard it is to lose the ones we love. Some called me crazy when my Bessie passed and I called into work the next day. I was up crying with her wrapped in fleece in my hands all night. You did all you could! You should find some peace in that. You know he is in a much better place, free of pain, and has an unlimited amount of space to glide around in. Peace is with Monroe. May peace be with you too..
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL