GliderCENTRAL

Traveling with Gliders in RV**

Posted By: Claralice

Traveling with Gliders in RV** - 09/12/19 04:05 AM

We are planning a road trip in our RV. It will include Florida, NJ and upstate NY. Sort of a curvaceous route but visiting multiple family relatives. So, if you figure this out, let me know. We will have small dogs-five, and 4 gliders. At least it is our current plan.
I hope we dont have to deal with any of that but I am certain we will. We have two puppies-both Shih Tzu and they are extremely curious of our gliders. Our Maltese, matipoo and bichon are all accustomed to the gliders. Any, any help is appreciated and good luck with the issue! Any visitors recently the gliders would not recognize their scent?
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Traveling with Gliders in RV** - 09/12/19 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Claralice
We are planning a road trip in our RV. It will include Florida, NJ and upstate NY. Sort of a curvaceous route but visiting multiple family relatives. So, if you figure this out, let me know. We will have small dogs-five, and 4 gliders. At least it is our current plan.
I hope we dont have to deal with any of that but I am certain we will. We have two puppies-both Shih Tzu and they are extremely curious of our gliders. Our Maltese, matipoo and bichon are all accustomed to the gliders. Any, any help is appreciated and good luck with the issue! Any visitors recently the gliders would not recognize their scent?

I would move this question into a new topic under "glider talk and travel."

I will be happy to answer your questions, but I do have a question for you: are all your gliders currently in one cage? I'm sure you're concerned about over marking, especially in close quarters with other pets, and possibly strangers(to them).
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL