GliderCENTRAL

Lymphoma - magnet therapy/other holistic options?

Posted By: Fuzzgldrz

Lymphoma - magnet therapy/other holistic options? - 12/03/20 05:33 AM

Hello,

My name is Katie and I have 2 10 yr old boys. One of my boys, Noctis, had a mass removed under his right arm pit last Wednesday and the vet came back with a diagnosis of lymphoma today. The vet suggested waiting to see what happens - hopefully she got it all, but the mass was breaking apart during surgery, so likely there are cells still in there. I was looking through past posts to see what others have done to treat gliders with cancer, and I read about magnet therapy. Does anyone know more about this, the type of magnets to buy, how to treat your glider with the magnets? Any suggestions for diet/supplements to give? I read about Darcy's diet, Vit E, Vit B, New Vita ImmunyII and ImmuneUp. Also, any thoughts on tumeric and/or flax seed? I'd like to pass along any information to my vet so we can hopefully come up with an active plan rather than waiting to see what will happen.

Thank you,

Katie
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Lymphoma - magnet therapy/other holistic options? - 12/03/20 06:11 PM

Unfortunately, the lady who probably knew the most about magnet therapy passed away, but I will see what I can find for you. So sorry about your little one.
Posted By: Fuzzgldrz

Re: Lymphoma - magnet therapy/other holistic options? - 12/04/20 01:06 AM

Thank you Karen. I appreciate it.
Posted By: Feather

Re: Lymphoma - magnet therapy/other holistic options? - 12/04/20 02:16 AM

Very sorry to hear about your little one.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Lymphoma - magnet therapy/other holistic options? - 12/05/20 01:02 PM

Karen, didn't Bourbon have so info on magnetic therapy?

I've been digging around but haven't found anything yet...
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL