GliderCENTRAL

Freedom Wheel floor stand for Stealth Wheel?

Posted By: mariad3

Freedom Wheel floor stand for Stealth Wheel? - 02/13/21 09:28 PM

My suggies currently have a stealth wheel with an X mount to the side wall of the cage. The time has come where they need a new cage. The wheel is in fantastic condition, however I would prefer the wheel to be freestanding in the new enclosure.
I know that Free Runner took over production of the stealth wheel products from atticworx- my question is, would a freedom wheel floor stand be compatible with the stealth wheel? I tried contacting the company several weeks ago and did not receive a response. I would ideally like to have 2 wheels in the cage, and I would rather buy one wheel and two stands than two new wheels.
Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Freedom Wheel floor stand for Stealth Wheel? - 02/13/21 11:42 PM

That I don't know.

I am slowly changing to cage mounts. All the stands do is collect poo and pee. I don't get that with the cage mounts.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Freedom Wheel floor stand for Stealth Wheel? - 02/14/21 05:24 PM

So stealth wheels have hanged over time. The one I bought 6 years ago was a cage mount. I built my own floor mount for traveling and out of cage play. It depends on how it's put together on the back of the wheel.

If you get a floor mount, it will still need to be attached to the cage floor and side for safety reasons.

I'm like Feather, I prefer wall mount in their cages. It's easier to clean under and around wheel. I clean the wheel in the cage. I take it off if I'm going to power wash cage.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL