GliderCENTRAL

A list of Safe Staple Fruits and Vege

Posted By: ArcherMylin

A list of Safe Staple Fruits and Vege - 06/27/18 08:07 AM

Hey peeps! I've been wondering what staple fruits and vege I should feed my gliders and which are good for everyday meals or which are good just for treats. Can anyone help?
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: A list of Safe Staple Fruits and Vege - 06/27/18 10:54 AM

Which diet are they on? You can click on the blue word diet and it will take you to a database with a list.

Mine are on the Critter Love diet which is similar to the HPW diet.
Posted By: KarenE

Re: A list of Safe Staple Fruits and Vege - 06/27/18 02:43 PM

As Dawn mentioned, it is important to have them on a good stable feeding plan. Those should give you the appropriate veggies/fruits to be fed with that plan to ensure a balanced diet.

If you are feeding a free range diet, then the fruits/veggies on the Critterlove link are all definitely safe.

Re: A list of Safe Staple Fruits and Vege - 06/28/18 03:36 PM

My gliders are currently on a brand called Chubbypetsgarden, and I'm using their 'Chicken Meal'. I'm going to switch them to Chubbypetsgarden's HPW Diet. Because of the high risk of pesticides, I'm planning on planting my own fruits and vegetables for Luna and Sunlight.

Re: A list of Safe Staple Fruits and Vege - 06/28/18 03:38 PM

Thanks for the CirtterLove link! I may try one of these salad mixtures in the near future. smile
Posted By: Srlb

Re: A list of Safe Staple Fruits and Vege - 07/01/18 12:01 PM

You can also purchase the Critter Love Complete from places in Malaysia as well to feed the entire Critter Love diet
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL