GliderCENTRAL

KENTUCKY - PART 2

Posted By: sugarlope

KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 01/30/08 12:13 AM

Read Part I
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 01/30/08 12:36 AM

She has them 8 weeks oop and if you want older ones, Kathy will bring older ones from Tennessee. I'm thinking about getting an older one for Bingo from her in a couple of weeks. All of her gliders are very healthy and tame. Kathy has downsized, and eventhough she still has about 600 pairs, she pays people to go in everyday and clean the cages and just play with the gliders so they are very well socialized.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 01/30/08 12:42 AM

I really do. I want an 8 weeks oop for my sisters birthday. Where exactly is she in KY? I'll pm you...

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 01/30/08 08:04 PM

Hiyo! forum noob that lives in Louisville. Just wanted to pop is and say hi smile
Love this site!
*goes back to lurking mode*

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/14/08 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: bingos_mom
She has them 8 weeks oop and if you want older ones, Kathy will bring older ones from Tennessee. I'm thinking about getting an older one for Bingo from her in a couple of weeks. All of her gliders are very healthy and tame. Kathy has downsized, and eventhough she still has about 600 pairs, she pays people to go in everyday and clean the cages and just play with the gliders so they are very well socialized.

I didnt even see this thread until this minute, I have been trying to find a good breeder I can get a female joey from , I dont want to ship & was wondering if anyone is close to me? I am between shepherdsville & Louisville! Thanks so much, Laurie glider
Posted By: LSardou

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/14/08 10:15 PM

wave WELCOME to GliderCENTRAL! Here is a link to our Breeder Database
If you have any further questions, you will get more replies on the main forum. Just read the topic titles that is fitting to your questions.
Good Luck in finding your babies!!!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/14/08 11:23 PM

jump Awesome!! thanks its taking time to learn the forum a bit, lol I am rusty at it.. appreciate it though

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/14/08 11:37 PM

Hiya yall! Just saying I'm a kentuckian here!! wink

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/16/08 08:25 AM

Hi everyone!! I am from Fort Campbell, Kentucky (originally from Virginia) My husband is stationed in the Army here...so here I am! grin I just recently got my first glider Rukai jump I am loving every minute of having her! I can't wait to learn more about her and gliders!!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/16/08 09:08 AM

grin Hi LadyDavis, I live in Shepherdsville area myself, Originally from Oregon.. we moved here for hubbys Trucking job.. jump

Love seeing more Kentuckians joining the board dance

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/16/08 09:26 AM

Hi, I'm not quite sure where Shepherdsville confused is but I love meeting anyone from Kentucky. I have been here for almost 4 years now. Although, I doubt after Brandon, my husband, gets back from this deployment that we will be here much longer. He has been stationed here for almost 5 years, so it is about time to move again. clap I am looking forward to it!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/16/08 09:38 AM

grin Shepherdsville is south of Louisville going south on interstate 65 is all I know lol...I have lived here 4 yrs as well & come may will be 5 yrs , I am wanting to move back to Oregon soooooo bad LOL! the humidity is hard on me, my allergies are a Monster here lol But yes I still dont know many people & with my hubby being gone all the time over the road I rarely meet anyone.. I am trying to think of where your at..."Fort Campbell" I am lost here lol.

I miss Oregon so much, the land scape & ocean.. shakehead

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/16/08 06:48 PM

Oh I am the same way cry I miss Virginia so much I can't stand it...but my hubby is full career in the Army. See the humdity doesn't bother me. Usually it can be 90 or so in Va and still have 100% humdity! ooo But I'm asthmatic and down here kills me..because of course I tested positive to Kentucky Blue Grass lol...I thought that was the funniest thing ever!

Fort Campbell is right on the state line w/ Tennessee. I am about 40 minutes away from Nashville and I believe I am a few hours west of Louisville.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/18/08 09:55 AM

cry I miss my osean so bad I cant stand it!! frown I am just hoping the economy straightens up some so I can sell my house! We have been remodeling this house WELL I HAVE BEEN ANYWAYS! lol while hubbys gone over the road, I work here.. picked out my cabinets & siding & flooring now I just gotta find the end of the rainbow for my pot of gold! roflmao

tired of allergy trubs & tired of excess taxation! lol mad thats something I will never get used to!!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/18/08 09:56 AM

woops smirk OCEAN! lol I need coffee B4 I can think.. wink

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 03/06/08 07:05 PM

Ok, I live in Alvaton, ky, just out of Bowling Green. Yes, I have seen the gliders at flea-land. They are quite expensive there. I just met a lady in Tennessee the other night and bought 2 --- 11 month ld girls to go with my boy. yes, they are still in a seperate cage, but he loves em'

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 03/31/08 06:28 PM

Hello! My mom & I both live in Northern Ky. I (Razzlette) Live in Florence & She (Leafdancer) is in Crittenden. Mom is a new glider owner of Gizmo (13weeks oop male) & Willow (about 5 months female). I am still talking my husband in to 2 little girls tounge.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/13/08 04:48 PM

Helloo!

i'm from the Lexington area. Proud new mommie of Cora. Plan on spoiling her rotten. laugh
Posted By: Lucy

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/13/08 11:34 PM

Hi, Jenni we used to have regular Lexington area get togethers, but haven't in a long time. We should think about that again this year sometime....

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/13/08 11:54 PM

Hi LadyDavis! I live in Clarksville, TN (right on Fort Campbell), so TN or KY I suppose smile Congrats on your new baby! I'm getting 2 girls in the middle of May - just wanted to let you know we live right here together if you ever need something! clap

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/14/08 02:31 PM

i think that would be a lot of fun! smile

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/14/08 03:19 PM

Lucy, Jenni, I'm in lexington and think it would be a great idea to have a lexington/ky get together. I'd love to help plan one!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/14/08 03:56 PM

I'm in NKY too! Hi everyone! figured I'd poke back in for any newer members who are close to me....let my face be known LOL

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/15/08 01:57 AM

i think that would be a lot of fun! i'll help out however i can. i'm a brand new owner though, so i'm a little intimidated as far as planning events.. i don't really have any glider knowledge to share yet. tounge But i'll learn! and at least i can bake goodies or help out in other ways laugh
Posted By: TammyLynn

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 06/25/08 04:54 PM

Hi everyone...I live in Irvine (about 20 miles east of Richmond). I am originally from Madison County & all my family still live there..so I am there allot. I also got my little girl from Gliders R' Us at the Richmond Flea Market from Christy (she doesn't sell there anymore tho). I would like to get Chloe a friend but can't really afford it right now...I also have 3 kids. I would love to get together with other glider owners. I brink my glider to work with me most days & today she finally came out of her pouch & was all over me. She jumped on a stuffed animal I have on a extra desk then she came back to me then she wanted on the desk I use all the time & ran across it then started crawling down the cords to the computer, then she fell & it took me awhile to get her to come back from behind the desk & get back in her pouch. She seems really hyper when she got out. I've only had her for about six weeks. Love to hear from anyone in the area.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/10/08 11:59 AM

Possible help needed in Northern Kentucky!

I have a glider with 1 joey in pouch still. I saw the joey fully last night but it was still attached. Mom seems to be caring for the joey just fine.

But, I am leaving town on July 22nd through July 30th. I have someone to feed the gliders, etc. but they won't be able to take care if the joey is rejected.

My question is: Is there anyone close enough that could care for the joey if it is rejected while I'm out of town? I have all the supplies. This is her first joey and I'm really nervous about it.

I live in Campbell County.

Let me know if there is anyone close enough. I would feel so much better if there was a backup plan.

Kerry

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/27/08 06:47 AM

Hi All! Just realized this state thing was here. dance I live in BG and would love to meet other suggie people. Count me in and call on me to do what I could to help get it to happen:) I'm pretty flexible with scheduling as I stay home and serve my furry family most of the time-lol. Everything except cooking which no one would ask me to do twice if they tasted it the first time-not my specialty for sure unless everyone would be interested in some bml. crazy

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/30/08 11:10 PM

dance Attended my first official suggie get together today and loved it! So glad to physically know you now too ssdreamsicles. thanks for replying to my first pm and being such an awesome suggie peep. Okay there were only 2 adults involved, it was crazy hot and we met at the park (duh-not doing that again til it cools off), and we both forgot to pack the cooler we had each planned but it was awesome anyway. Today I was blessed with much ecollar knowledge and advice and we shared joey collar templates and made a new ecollar for my Stimpy who is to be neutered next week and now will be safer and more comfyclap thanks to our little adventure today. Our kids/grandkids almost had as much fun as we did, I think, so our gatherings are kid friendly if anyone is wondering. Looking forward to our next meet up and seeing what all we can come up with.

Anyone interested in playing with us next time in the Bowling Green KY area? We don't have a date or time set yet but are thinking no sews & fun safe toys will probably be our next activity jump. Also thinking all future meet ups will require air conditioning and drinks-lol-we're learning as we go:) I'm exhausted and excited about our next outing and beginning to think big-maybe a snack a little more complex than our can of pringles next time idea

Thanks again Melissa for a wonderful afternoon!!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/31/08 01:07 PM

I missed a get-together in KY? I'm bummed!!!! Even though I live aways from BG I could probably still do it on the weekends...maybe.
Let me know for the next one.
Glad ya'll had a good time.
Tammy

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/17/08 01:35 AM

Thread hasn't been active for a while, but I thought I should post anyways.

I'm not originally from Kentucky but have lived in the state for about 6 years now. My family resides in Oldham County, just outside of Louisville while I attend school in Lexington. I am not an owner, sadly, but hope to become one in the future, hopefully early in the upcoming year. I love any and all animals, and am in the process of acquiring enough research in order to be prepared. I have personally kept an assortment of critters, including dogs, cats, rats, other rodents, lizards, snakes, and amphibians.

I am really glad I happened to stumble upon this website, and plan on becoming very active on this forum.

-Nicili
Posted By: LSardou

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/17/08 01:37 AM

wave Nicili, WELCOME to GliderCENTRAL! We are happy that you found us too! Looking forward to seeing you around the board, and hearing about your little ones.
Posted By: nancy1202

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/17/08 02:18 AM

Hi Nicili, and a warm welcome to a fellow Louisvillian! This is a wonderful place to do your research. read There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.
I see you have 2 Maine Coons kitty among your other critters! I visited a breeder a few months ago and would love to add one to our family soon.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/17/08 02:30 AM

Thanks so much!

-nancy 1202, where did you happen to get your 5 gliders? In the louisville area?
I love my maine coons, they have such a sweet disposition! One actually is about 10 weeks old.

Are there any regular get togethers in Kentucky? I know at one of the monthly reptile expos there is a woman who has gliders, but thats as much as I know, any sort of conventions or expos for sugar gliders? It would be great to have a location to get together.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/17/08 04:10 AM

I got my gliders from the Classifieds on here - 3 from the Cincinnati area and 2 from southern IN. There are not many gliders available right here in town, to the best of my knowledge, but there are a few breeders nearby who may be able to help you when you are ready!

Where did you get your kitten??? My Birman is just over a year old now, and is also a real sweetheart.

Some of the KY people get together informally, but I don't know if there has been a gathering here recently. Some of us went to Cincinnati a few weeks ago for the Ohio gathering, and there will be a TN gathering some time in the spring.

I'm sending you a PM - look for the flashing envelope up top next to "My Stuff".

W

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 12/13/08 05:03 AM

We are from Hodgenville, Kentucky. It is about an hour south of Louisville. We are also only an hour from Bowling Green.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 12/20/08 08:41 PM

We live in Winchester Ky, about 15 minutes east of lexington. Keep me posted on any glider activity in Ky.. Nice to see some glider addicts in my area!!!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/01/09 09:40 PM

Hello from Erlanger every one Im kinda new to the glider thing but learnin fast lol nice to see im not the only KY glider owner here

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/02/09 11:59 AM

Welcome DireWolf. I'm not sure where Erlanger is but I'm in Irvine...about 20 minutes east of Richmond or an hour from Lexington. Glad to have you aboard.
Posted By: skylinechile

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/02/09 11:18 PM

I'm from burlington ky. just afew miles from Erlanger KY

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/06/09 02:23 AM

thats cool nice to see another nky suggie owner and TammyLynn erlanger is about 10 min south of cincinatti just north of Florence Ky

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 09/09/09 10:06 PM

Hello all! I live in the Lexington area and I think a glider get together would be cool!
Posted By: Sara_J

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 10/11/09 03:25 PM

I'm in Richmond!
And I agree. A glider gathering would be awesome.
Posted By: saturngirl

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 10/11/09 03:29 PM

The SGGA '10 in July is going to be held in Lexington, KY.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/13/09 01:43 PM

Hey, Conner here, another Louisville member! My gf and I will be getting our first gliders soon (hopefully next saturday!!).

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/13/09 02:04 PM

Good luck. Let us know if y'all need any help/advice or anything.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/14/09 03:26 AM

Hello,

Add another new member from Louisville. smile

Just bought 2 baby boys a few days ago.

I have just started to handle them and am getting scared to. I am hoping I get used to it soon though!

Ken
Posted By: gr8pots

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/14/09 03:34 AM

Welcome Ken, don't be afraid to handle them. The more you handle them the more they will get used to it and will like being handled. They are very loving little creatures and once they bond to you "you are theirs"! I am "owned" by my 2 girls Glaze & Silica and wouldn't have it any other way. Best of luck and we would love to see pictures!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 12/08/09 01:40 AM

Hi everyone!!! I'm just adding my name to the roll call! I live in Grayson county (Leitchfield) a tiny town about 30 minutes west of Elizabethtown (where I grew up). I can't wait until the SGGA in Lexington! If anyone can let me know where I can find updated information on this, it would be fabulous!!! Thanks!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 03/09/10 08:36 AM

Hi, I'm Jenna from Northern KY. I'm actually looking for two joeys to either reserve and get in a few weeks or now, depends on how things work out. Want to get them in pairs so they'll get a chance to bond.
Thanks
Jenna

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/11/10 07:48 AM

Kerry, talk to me if you still need someone, I don't know how old that post is, but you should have my # and email right?
Posted By: LittleBear2

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 06/01/10 12:26 AM

moved up here to KY about 3 weeks ago and love it, cant wait for SGGA!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 08/29/10 08:42 PM

I live in Hillview, which is in Louisville, KY. I have 3 gliders now, 2 of which I JUST recently added. I know there are a few people around here that have gliders...but thats it. I would like to meet up with fellow glider owners and swap stories and tips and things! If anything happens, let me know!

samdvlc@hotmail.com

Mother to:
Zeppelin
Alice & Bella

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 08/29/10 09:38 PM

Hello, and Welcome to GC! :welcome:

I'm in Okolona. There are a few of us here in Louisville, and a few more in Kentucky. One of the best ways to meet glider owners is to attend one of the local gatherings. You just missed the annual gathering which was in Lexington this year, but check out the Ohio Glider Gathering/OGG just south of Dayton in November. There is also a TGI Expo/FIGG in October.

If you are considering neutering Zeppelin, I can highly recommend my vet, Dr. Mary Jane Fuchs at the Shively Animal Clinic. She is very glider-knowledgeable and is very reasonably priced.

I'd be more than happy to swap stories and tips!

Re: KENTUCKY - 10/08/10 05:55 PM

I will be joining the glider family very soon....Louiisville

Re: KENTUCKY - 10/25/10 01:46 AM

We just moved to Stamping Ground, a couple of miles from Georgetown and about 15 minutes to Lexington.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/11/10 12:01 AM

Hi all, well I have been visiting this sit for a few weeks now and did not know this was here I finally took the time tonight to check out everything on this sit. Me and my family are from northern ky grant co. florencearea and am a new suggie mama to my beutiful little girl Bindi and we are expecting a new addition anyday she did not come from a very good home and now finding that she is pregnant and ready to pop I have my work cut out for me.lol I missed the Glider get together in ohio this past weekend I totally forgot it was this weekend so I am so stoked for another one to be held. Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow kentuckians and fellow suggie lovers.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/22/10 03:54 AM

Whats up KY. I know I already post on WV but we live in both KY and WV. Also our breeder and friend Melissa with tresured gliders and Our Cage designer and friend lol Nancy are located in KY. Gliders are the best pets in the whole world aaaaand we can't wait until we get ours.---Warsaw/Florence area

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 11/23/10 11:37 AM

Hey there Mike and Syd! Was good to meet you both! Hope we get to spend more time next time so you can get the FULL tour! wink

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/04/11 03:16 PM

Hey from Versailles KY here but now living in Bowling Green and going to WKU.

Have 2 babies and a doggie and a hubby who also served in the army for 4 years. He is going back in to serve soon.

Love Kentucky, love the south, wouldn't go any farther north. laugh

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/04/11 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: djtaul
We just moved to Stamping Ground, a couple of miles from Georgetown and about 15 minutes to Lexington.

I have been to Georgetown a couple times. Def been to Lexington hahaha cause in Versailles its a one horse town haha.

smile

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/23/11 12:23 AM

A Louisvillian here! I don't have a Sugar Glider, yet but am planning on getting one soon!

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/23/11 12:27 AM

They are the BEST!! laugh
Posted By: FuzzierThanMost

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/23/11 12:35 AM

you came to the right place!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 03/18/11 10:25 PM

Just posting because I haven't in a long time and want to keep my membership active. Hi, Kentuckians!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/16/11 01:55 AM

Hi everyone I am from Leitchfield KY its 30 mins from elizabethtown....is there anyone who raises gliders close to me??!

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/16/11 02:32 AM

Hi everyone,,, Corbin KY here... I have two babies...
Posted By: Craby123

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/16/11 03:02 AM

Living in California Kentucky, from Manchester in Clay County.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/16/11 11:51 PM

Hi I am from Leitchfield KY its 30 mins from elizabethtown....is there anyone who raises gliders close to me??!
Posted By: becpop

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/21/11 03:26 PM

I have some gliders in Louisville KY about 30 mins from Elizabethtown.
Posted By: JillMarie

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/21/11 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: kimberlym
Hi I am from Leitchfield KY its 30 mins from elizabethtown....is there anyone who raises gliders close to me??!

remember that state roll call is for saying "Hi I am here"
I suggest looking in the classified section if you are "glider shopping"
Posted By: Sabarika

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/02/11 09:04 PM

Phew, I hop around these State threads like I'm playing hopscotch! I moved back to northern KY in November of last year from Alabama and I'll be here for a while it seems. :3 I miss my gliders terribly and I would love to get together with local owners and maybe snap some photos or just chat. I'm within 15 minutes of Cinci by 71, 75, OR 275/471 so traveling is not an issue! Just popping in because my life has been so hectic and I miss the gliders. :3
Posted By: StellaLuna

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/22/11 10:50 PM

I'm in Lexington Ky, I have 3 gliders, and my boyfriend has 4, I guess I just never got around to saying hi in they Kentucky section, I love having my babies!
Posted By: SecretSquirrel

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 12/15/11 02:16 AM

Looks like the thread has been inactive for a few months, but might as well go ahead and say I'm a Kentuckian, lol. I'm a proud mommy to three kids, but no fuzzy babies yet. I'm about 15 minutes North of Lexington if anyone would want to get together and hang out.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 01/20/12 04:35 AM

Im a Kentuckian! Western KY that is.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 01/26/12 10:44 PM

I'm in Murray Kentucky (Western KY) and happy to have found this forum!
Posted By: AddictedtoSugars

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/08/12 06:37 AM

Hi, hailing from Louisville!
Karen
Posted By: armywife15

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/08/12 05:21 PM

We're in Richmond, KY. About half an hour from Lexington:)

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 02/16/12 08:01 AM

Its so awesome to see so many people from N.KY! I live in Burlington! smile

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/16/12 08:05 AM

I am so so very excited to see SO many Kentuckians!!! I lived in Somerset and McCreary Co. Ky from 2004 til 2009 but I am back to N.KY where i grew up...
I am a very proud fur mommy! I have 3 cats a great dane 2 water dragons and 2 6month old little girl suggies as of.. well today in like 12 hours lol YAY! (feb 16th)

I would love to have a local suggie get together that would be amazing!

Nice to meet you all smile

- Mea
Posted By: nursekristyn

Re: KENTUCKY - 02/29/12 05:58 AM

I am in Glasgow, KY about 40 minutes from Bowling Green and am originally from Louisville. I am the proud new momma to two beautiful standard greys and my son also has recently adopted a rescue suggie (he is a freshman at U of L). We are very new to the suggie world but are loving every moment of it.

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/01/12 03:20 PM

Welcome to you in Kentucky! Hope you stick around!
Posted By: Amnda

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 07/18/15 10:50 PM

Old post but I live in northern ky and just adopted 2 new gliders
Posted By: Sandra0924

Re: KENTUCKY - PART 2 - 04/18/16 03:30 AM

Shelbyville, Ky here
Posted By: MelissaVoicer

Re: KENTUCKY - 11/07/16 04:47 PM

Looks like no one has been on this post in years, but in case, I will say that I'm from Lexington and a new glider mom who would love to meet other local gliderphiles! smile

Re: KENTUCKY - 11/07/16 05:33 PM

Hi, Melissa! So glad you said something! There are actually a number of us around. In fact, a national "convention" called the SGGA has been hosted in Lexington the past three years! Next summer it will be in Wisconsin, but there are a number of people in the area or around the state!

I'm glad you found GLider Central - it's the best place to get good advice and build friendships. There are lots of facebook groups, but it's hard to keep track of information there because you can't store and categorize things.

Glad you've joined the glider world!
Posted By: MelissaVoicer

Re: KENTUCKY - 11/08/16 12:18 AM

Hi Lucy!! I have lots of questions about my new little ones! Ive researched the heck out of them but their situation is kind of unique because they come from people who do just let their pair have litters when they do not breeders… They swear they were out of pouch September 1 and their mother rejected them two weeks out of pocket so they have been syringe feeding since then. I brought them home at nine weeks out of pocket but they are only 30 g and 27 g respectively and I am told that is more like a six week size. they seem happy and active and are so sweet with no crabbing or nipping and go to anyone! But I would love to get together and have you take a look at them and see what you think in person about their size! You up for it??
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL