GliderCENTRAL

Thank you Eddie

Posted By: Terry

Thank you Eddie - 12/30/14 03:27 PM

For getting us up and running again, especially during the holidays!

Your time and hard work is greatly appreciated!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Thank you Eddie - 12/30/14 05:46 PM

Thanks Eddie for hanging in with the new hosting company and getting us back up. Just proves again, you are the best clap
Posted By: mechnut450

Re: Thank you Eddie - 12/30/14 05:57 PM

Thanks Eddie I know sometimes it a real pain dealing with server issues and host related issues.
Posted By: CandyOtte

Re: Thank you Eddie - 12/30/14 06:31 PM

I am so glad to see the forum back up and running smoothly. I was beginning to fear something like a major file loss had take then entire forum and all its valuable discussions from us.

My computer died last year and in the process corrupted my Genealogy file - with 30 years of accumulated data. I was able to rebuild from a back up file but lost all of my linked sources to census records that will take me a few years to completely re-link.

I was afraid we had lost the searchable discussions that have been so useful to us all over the years.

Thanks for getting us back up and running normally.
Posted By: gliderdad79

Re: Thank you Eddie - 12/30/14 08:25 PM

No problem, no loss of data. There may be some issues, if you see something just let me know. I am almost finished with SGH as well.

FYI everyone will need to adjust their time by an hour in their preferences.
Posted By: Feather

Re: Thank you Eddie - 12/30/14 10:27 PM

Thank you Eddie! I was starting to go through withdrawals.

Woo Hoo! So glad GC is back!
Posted By: mechnut450

Re: Thank you Eddie - 12/30/14 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Feather
Thank you Eddie! I was starting to go through withdrawals.

Woo Hoo! So glad GC is back!
Yeah Feather you know I was since I messaged you on facebook. I first thought it was related to were I was when on vacation then to find out it happening at home I was really freaking out a bit I need my glider info for when I get dumb questions popping in my empty head lol
Posted By: Kris_N_Zoe

Re: Thank you Eddie - 12/31/14 05:24 PM

Thanks for fixing everything Eddie! I missed you guys! :ghug:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL