GliderCENTRAL

Questionairre and contract please

Posted By: cinnamonstix

Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 06:36 PM

Hi, does someone have a questionairre and a contract that I can have & use? I am doing a breeders site right now and would love to be able to add this stuff, so if you have one and do not mind sharing, that would be great. Contract for non-breeding is what I am looking for mostly, although I can alter yours if you have a contract made up already. Whatever works.

Oh and I know that some people have like pamphlets that you can download, this month has my brain scattered and I can not think. Does someone have a basic info on suggies that I can have rights to pass around and use as well? It is always good info to have on site, especially for the breeders.

Also, I should probably be putting important links about gliders huh? I know this and Suz...and are everyone else's favorite links to use? I will already be posting the diet she uses on her site...oh, SO MUCH TO DO! Lol.

Thanks guys! Any help is appreciated!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 07:10 PM

BeckiT has a pamphlet in her signature

Here it is
http://www.glidinhigh.com/soyouwanttoownasugarglider_brochure.pdf
Posted By: Dancing

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 07:22 PM

There is the adoption contract on the All4Gliders Rescue Projects.

It is a compilation of many many different breeders and rescuers. It is there for anyone to use. (if you are going to copy it to your website, just please give proper credit for where it came from, thanks!) You can just edit it to suit your own site. It is pretty extensive as it covers adoption rescues, fostering rescues and helping with railroads.

The link for A4G is in my signature.
Posted By: Laurens_Babies

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 07:29 PM

Gwen I just finished redoing mine. If you would like to see it/ use parts of it feel free. Just PM me your email address or post it. laugh

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 08:06 PM

My email addy is cinnamon-stix@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!
Posted By: Laurens_Babies

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 08:21 PM

Sent!

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 08:29 PM

Thank you and I have recieved it....I will looking it over ASAP.

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 08:43 PM

Dancing I sent you a PM regarding the info I used from A4G.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Questionairre and contract please - 08/29/08 10:01 PM

You can look through my questionnaire too. http://www.geocities.com/glidebygliders/questionaire.html I have a contract and health guarantee I can send you as well if you still need it. smile
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL