GliderCENTRAL

Missing Gliders!!!!

Posted By: StitchsMom

Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 02:35 PM

I've already gone through the proper protocol. I have pouches and food out. All other critters are in crates or locked up in rooms that I don't think they could get to. I just need some moral support!!! I'm at work right now, but boss already told me to call it early. I'll be heading home very soon.

We just finished putting the new floors in the glider room yesterday. During the remodel, all the sugs were moved into my dining room. Somehow, during the hustle and bustle, one cage somehow got bumped?? open or something. I'm honestly not sure how it happened. All I know is that I noticed the open cage door last night when we went to put the cages back in the room. Leonidas was sitting quietly in his pouch, but Dot and Dilios are nowhere to be found! I sat up all night listening for suggie movement and was very disheartened when I heard NOTHING. Ugh...

Please send good thoughts to little 'D' and Dot. cry cry Tell them to come home to mommy this very instant! Leo is going nuts without them!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 02:37 PM

hug2 good luck finding them...i hope everything goes well!
Posted By: angelic4296

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 02:41 PM

Ugh, good luck...remember don't throw any trash out, don't do any laundry, no recycling out, stuff like that...I'm praying for you darling, I hope everything works out OK!
Posted By: SugareeErin

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 02:51 PM

Start going over the house inch by inch. I just lost brand new baby recently so I know what you are gong through. I never found my Soda frown

I have found gliders in closets, in boots/shoes, in blankets. Check in the couches. I always run around frantically shaking everything as soon as they go missing and I usually find them pretty quickly. They get crabby from being jostled so rudely. Good luck, I hope you find your babies!
Posted By: kthiessen

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 02:52 PM

I hope you find them soon. hug2
Posted By: cbddallas

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 02:57 PM

They've got to be curled up asleep somewhere, probably together - is there any noise that "always" bugs them? Do you have a dog by any chance that could sniff them out?

Good luck, I'm so sorry - I know you are worried sick...
Posted By: Sherri

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 03:09 PM

I hope you find them soon. Good luck!
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 03:33 PM

best of luck finding them Jenny hug2

also, remember not to sit on any furniture, just in case they've snuggled up inside wink

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 03:47 PM

I am praying and fingers and toes crossed. I know how scary this is for you. I have been ther.
Wishing you all the very best, and safe return.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 03:53 PM

hug2 Good luck hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 04:03 PM

hug2

Good Luck! Im sorry you're having to deal with this...

hug2
Posted By: Suggiegramma

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 04:04 PM

You two brats get home to Mommy right away! She is scared to death! When you didn't come home last night, she didn't know if you'd been in a car accident and were laying in a ditch somewhere or just where you were!! Or if you'd even been drinking! That would give your Mom a heart attack! You get your butts home!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 04:20 PM

^^ LOL!! roflmao I'm sorry you haven't found your babies yet, but Im sending bunches of hugs and prayers your way! hug2 angel

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 04:41 PM

Thanks so much for the support. I'm so upset. My engine started knocking on the way home, so it looks like my car shot craps too.

This whole mess is harder because of all the stuff stacked up in the dining room. It's hard to move stuff because I'm afraid something else will fall and that could crush a napping glider. So, my fiance is on his way to the rescue...bless his heart. He's leaving work to come home and start moving stuff for me, one item at a time, into the glider room so I can start searching through every box and tub of pouches, blankets, and toys.

Does it make me a bad mom if I want to gently kick the boxes to see if a crab comes out? I could just sort of knock on them with my knuckles to see if one or both is happily tucked away in one of those boxes or tubs. Bad idea? Should I wait?

Should I leave Leo in the cage or move him to a temporary cage and open their cage back up? They haven't touched the food I left out, but that doesn't worry me. Someone was nibbling on the apples on the counter at some point. So, at least one suggie is still in the house and is probably downstairs.

I taped my toilet shut. I had a drowning accident years ago and refuse to have a repeat experience. My roommates aren't exactly excited about having no toilet, but I don't care. I need to go double check and make sure my roomies shut their windows too. Anything else I need to check? worried
Posted By: ValkyrieMome

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 05:02 PM

Oh, girl! I'd be SO knocking on those boxes!!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 05:12 PM

Me too, Alden! I'd stay home from work until I found those babies and knock on every single thing in the house!
Posted By: USMom

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 05:17 PM

Oh, knock away, honey! Check all of your shoes, too.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 06:02 PM

Check rooms thoroughly then close the door behind you and seal up any under-door cracks they could sneak through. CHECK ALL LAUNDRY THOROUGHLY AS YOU PUT IN WASHER. Careful sitting on couches/chairs. Don't forget to look high - the first place my girls go when they want to explore is UP! Do you have access to any safe one way animal traps? Perhaps something like that could work. Also, you could perhaps try playing glider noises loudly in the evening in hopes of getting a response. I would even put bells or something around so if they go to eat or go near their cage they will make noise. Also, at night, could you put something stinky and appetizing near a fan to blow the smell around? Make sure to check under cabinets for that gab between cupboards and the floor - if nothing's in there plug those holes up fast. Don't neglect looking in food cupboards and the boxes therein. Remember the gliders that were found in the cracker box? (Plus, IDK about your "kids" but mine LOVE boxes...speaking of which, maybe in addition to pouches you can put boxes out to give even more places to go to/sleep/play in). HTH good luck :hugs:

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 06:07 PM

I rapped on every single box in there. cry Nothing. I'm starting to get really worried. My roommate left his attic access space door open. It's way upstairs in the rear of a closet, but that has me totally shaken. I keep thinking I hear them only to discover it's an upset cat scratching to get out of a kennel. worried

Oh, geez...the cabinets! *runs off*

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 06:22 PM

Don't forget to check plants too!

Speaking of which - you might want to move any plants into a room you've checked and locked off so they don't eat anything! When my girl got out once she had nibbled on about all my house plants. Thankfully none were toxic!
Posted By: cinnamonstix

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 06:29 PM

Hoping they return home safely!
Posted By: Usha77

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 06:38 PM

hug2 You got my prayers and hopes for a quick homecoming!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 06:53 PM

Don't take garbage out until you have gone through the garbage! I have read stories of a glider or two found in a garbage bag.

You might want to look under the cupboards in the kitchen, next to the floor, and see if the gaps are left open. If sealed, then we can breathe easier.

Hope you find your gliders safe and sound SOON!

Jen
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 07:07 PM

I don't know how close your dining room is to your kitchen, but check under the cabinetry for spaces.
I hope you can find them soon! hug2
Posted By: jannee66

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 07:37 PM

Oh goodness cry
I hope you find the sweeties safe and sound. hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 07:37 PM

I thoroughly searched and then blocked off the cabinets. No sugs. I also taped the washer and dryer shut. I swear, it looks post-apocalyptic at my house right now. I'm putting furniture in front of doors after I clear a room so nobody opens it. I look like I'm locking myself into my house.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: StitchsMom
I look like I'm locking myself into my house.

Then so be it, until those gliders are found! Hope they surface soon!

Jen

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/29/08 08:26 PM

Ditto what Jen said!

The biggest concern I would have is your roomies messing up your strategy. Hopefully they will work with you to keep the house baracaded up. Now just take a nap so you can be up all night listening!

Thought: do your gliders have anything they LOVE? A particular food or toy they won't resist if they come across it? For example my Carmella loves all boxes and her stealth wheel. If she were lost I'd put boxes all over with bells in them as well as her wheel out with a bell or two in it so that way if she goes in any of the above I would hear it. :shrug:

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 01:24 AM

I bet they will come out when it is dark/later.
Posted By: zookeeper18

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 02:14 AM

Just catching up. Holding my breath. Sending positive thoughts, good luck.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 02:26 AM

I just woke up a few minutes ago. I passed out and took a long nap after not sleeping a wink last night. I shot up and was so angry for letting myself fall asleep, but my fiance talked me down and told me he had been listening and checking for them the whole time. Plus, I desperately needed some sleep.

Nothing to report yet. Apparently, Cody sat in one room while my two roomies sat in other rooms and kept watch for me. They really are good guys. I'm sure they had other ways they wanted to spend their evening, but I really appreciate them helping me. It takes an edge off.

I'm still really sleepy, but I'm ready to start a fresh search. We have actually decided to be really quiet and just listen. I'm going to go make the gliders their dinner and see what happens.

Thanks for all the well wishes and suggestions! hug2 I'm just really scared for my babies. I haven't gone this long without holding them in the entire time I've had them. cry

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 03:16 AM

I'll pray that you find them! hug2
Posted By: gliderlover1

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 04:42 AM

Oh I hope you find them.
Good luck!

Come back right now little ones.. Mama needs a hug!
Posted By: SugarBaby22

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 04:53 AM

Oh Jen! hug2 I hope you find your babies. cry I'm sure Leo is going crazy without his brother!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 12:17 PM

Good news and bad news.

I found Dot this morning! I came down with Cody to get him ready for work and saw a lump between the cage and the blanket I have tossed over it. That lump was Dottie!!! clap I think she was trying to figure out how to get back in the cage. She seemed either scared or really tired, but looks just fine other than being dirty. I'm so relieved! mlove heart

However, Dilios (aka 'D'), is still out and about somewhere. cry I have hope though! I hadn't heard ANYTHING during the hours we spent listening for them and was starting to think they got outside somehow or up into the attic which would be disastrous. Then, Dot was found right here in the dining room. I was just really hoping that I'd find them both together.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 12:24 PM

Whoo hoo!!! One down, one more to go! Glad you found Dottie!

Dilios, hurry up and get your butt back here! shakehead

Jen
Posted By: Slickable3

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 12:25 PM

Yeah!! One down, one more to go! He's got to show up...

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 12:45 PM

omg im so happy! D will show up soon...
Posted By: LSardou

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 01:30 PM

I'm happy that you found the one baby. You said that she was dirty. Maybe that can give you a clue as to where your other little one is. Praying that you find him soon. hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 01:37 PM

Yah.. I am so happy for you. You will find the other.. don't give up. Wishing you the best!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 01:39 PM

She had bits of dust and hair on her. Luckily, no insulation. I'm still terribly worried that somehow D got into the attic. Cody searched up there with a flashlight last night, but it was soooooo hot up there and there aren't any lights so it's a tough job. I don't want to nail the opening shut in case he is in there, but I don't want to leave it open in case he isn't in there because I don't want him to have access. So I'm sort of at a loss. dunno worried

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 01:49 PM

Oh Jenny... I am so glad you found one of your babies! The other one just has to show up! Maybe he's just taking his time exploring a little more!

I will defininitely be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! hug2
Posted By: cbddallas

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 02:51 PM

I'm so glad you found your little girl - hopefully now that two of them are back home, the last one will give up and come back too. Adventures aren't that much fun all alone.
Posted By: Karin

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 03:00 PM

So happy the little one *came home*...one to go. Have you check the appliances in the kitchen? So often I hear they go into the guts of the appliances because they are warm and dark. I am sure you have though....

Karin
Posted By: Sabarika

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 04:10 PM

Did you say you had a dog? What about leashing/muzzling the dog and leading it around the room - if it has a high prey drive it might locate your missing glider for you, yet be under your control so it can't hurt the glider. I used to do that with my old dog when gerbils got loose!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 04:24 PM

I bet he comes to visit her tonight, maybe set up another cage next to the one she in and hang pouches on the outside of her cage, I am sure he will want to sleep near his hunny. I hope you find him soon!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 04:50 PM

Oh i hope you find the other one soon! I'm sre he will turn up. I'll be praying for you!

Come back home now MR!! Your mommy misses you!!!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 04:51 PM

Jen Im so sorry I just seen this post.....is there anything I can do? do you need help searching? if there is ANYTHING I can do please call me!!!!!!!!
Posted By: pappy1264

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 04:57 PM

Sending prayers your other baby is found. I know I would be a mess! Good luck!!!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/30/08 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: StitchsMom
She had bits of dust and hair on her. Luckily, no insulation. I'm still terribly worried that somehow D got into the attic. Cody searched up there with a flashlight last night, but it was soooooo hot up there and there aren't any lights so it's a tough job. I don't want to nail the opening shut in case he is in there, but I don't want to leave it open in case he isn't in there because I don't want him to have access. So I'm sort of at a loss. dunno worried

I would close it off but leave something for him to go into if he is up there (again, throwing out the "live animal trap" idea). Maybe if it's really hot something that can have an ice pack near it or something to help keep it cool? UGH how scary! frown

Have you hung pouches all over? Even on the outside of the cages? Can you put mealies out? I always told myself that if Carmella aka mealie hound got out I'd get a whole bunch of little cups (shot glasses, dixie cups, etc) and put them EVERYWHERE with mealies and a bell in each (so you can listen for the treat snatcher). I have these plastic balls with bells in them I've already planned to use LOL!

Sorry if this post is nothing but lame. I am just trying my best to throw ideas out since I'm sure your brain is probably mush right now from thinking in circles. Hoping for Happy Update Part 2!

:hugs:
Posted By: Janie

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/31/08 01:17 AM

hoping you find your little one tonight!...prayers your way

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/31/08 01:44 AM

Still praying and wishing you the best! hug2
Posted By: Laurens_Babies

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/31/08 05:45 AM

Oh no I just caught up on reading this post I pray you find your boy hug2
Posted By: Suggiegramma

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/31/08 03:07 PM

Any updates?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 05/31/08 07:09 PM

confused anything?!?!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 12:11 AM

cry Nothing yet. I set out dinner as usual and put pouches everywhere. I have about 20 out in all. I keep checking them all and expecting him to be there. I also put out little dishes of yogurt with a mealie in each last night, D's favorite treat is blueberry yogurt, and they were all seemingly untouched this morning. That really gets me worried. Ugh...I'm trying so hard to stay calm.

Bells are a good idea actually. Any idea where I could get some bells? Oh, I have cat toys with bells in them. I can hang those up.

I went through all my clothes hanging in closets this afternoon. It took hours checking those pockets, but I had to do it. I even checked every fold in my curtains and inside shoes. worried This is awful!

Well, it's the weekend, so I plan to stay up late listening for him. Everyone here is great for keeping my hopes up. I jump on here every time my heart sinks and you give me strength to keep up the thorough search. hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 12:16 AM

hug2 Still praying he comes home real soon!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 12:27 AM

maybe you shouldn't use the cat toys w/bells..
what if they have catnip? isn't that bad for them?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 12:30 AM

hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2
Posted By: gliderlover1

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 12:47 AM

Oh I so hope you find him!
I can't imagine... the knowing would just kill me.
Sending great wishes and tons of prayers your way!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 12:52 AM

hug2 Maybe tonight (fingers crossed). I hope he will come out for you tonight. hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 01:13 AM

Oh I hope you find him soon! Have you tried chicken baby food? It has such a strong smell maybe that would work.

Noise makers maybe during the day like can of pennies or crinkling bags or aluminum foil?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 03:11 AM

It is dirty but you can try flour on hard floors and watch for footprints.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 04:49 AM

Maybe this will be the night! Im wishing you al the best of luck and still praying for ya. Hopefully your lil man will come home tonite!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 12:15 PM

What's the news on the little guy?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 04:08 PM

Nothing new to report. worried

The cat toys are plastic balls with little bells inside. No catnip. I got desperate last night and let one of my kitties loose and followed her around for hours. My critters are going crazy being locked up all the time. I've been rotating them out the past few days, but I don't know what I'm going to do when the weekend ends. My boss told me to take Monday off if I need to. He is so understanding. I'm just starting to really worry. cry What if he got outside somehow? What if he overheated in the attic? What if he's hurt somewhere? I feel like a bad glider mom. I'm so sorry, Linda! cry

*deep breath*

I'll keep on looking. I'll put a temporary cage outside with a pouch and food. I need to pick up more yogurt and fruit as all the extra food bowls the last few nights have caused me to run out fast. I'll just keep on doing what I can. I'll take it one hour at a time.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 04:19 PM

hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 04:23 PM

I'm still praying that you find him. I can't imagine the stress your feeling right now. Your NOT a babd Glider Mommy...this is strictly accidental! Please try and stay calm, I know it's hard and very heartbreaking. hug2
Posted By: Jennifer_Maaske

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 04:30 PM

I worry he fell into something he can't get out of.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 08:55 PM

I just now saw this, and I wanted to offer my sincerest hopes and prayers that you find your boy safe and sound!! also, i read somewhere that gliders can go days without eating...so don't freak out if nothing you set out is eaten...just beware of cleaning, they are animals who use their noses, and if you through off their scent they can become lost...so long as it doesn't rain in your house you should be ok...

hug2 heart hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: gliders_mommies
I just now saw this, and I wanted to offer my sincerest hopes and prayers that you find your boy safe and sound!! also, i read somewhere that gliders can go days without eating...so don't freak out if nothing you set out is eaten...just beware of cleaning, they are animals who use their noses, and if you through off their scent they can become lost...so long as it doesn't rain in your house you should be ok...

hug2 heart hug2

That is excellent advice!

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/01/08 09:50 PM

Is it possible to maybe move their cage to a more open area of the house...maybe if your suggie starts barking or calling for your lost suggie...he'll be able to find his way back to the cage? Set a pouch on top of it or something?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/02/08 05:59 PM

Anything? :-/

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/02/08 07:54 PM

Nothing today either. I'm starting to fear the worse has happened to my little guy. I won't give up hope. I'm still compulsively checking pouches, pockets, and laying out food, etc. I ran to the store last night and stocked up on some favorites of his and a few special treats to try to lure him out.

I took today off work to be able to stay home and look for him. Boss told me to take as long as I need. heart I think I'm going to take tomorrow too. My sleep schedule is all messed up, but I just have to keep looking.

Hopefully, I'll have good news soon. worried

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/02/08 08:04 PM

Still thinking about ya Jenny! Im sorry, once again, that you're having to go through this. Maybe he'll turn up! Sending lots of prayers your way! hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/02/08 08:18 PM

Sending prayers your way! He just has to show up! hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/03/08 01:47 AM

This is so depressing. Cody and I were supposed to leave for a huge camping trip with his family Wed and stay through Sun, but we have called it off until we find D. Because of our recent engagement we are expected to show, so we are going to go down Saturday for a few hours and then drive all the way back that night to be able to look for D if he hasn't shown up by then. Hopefully, we will find him before then, but we are already planning for the worse.

Ugh...this is just terrible. cry

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/03/08 02:04 AM

Still praying you find him soon! hug2 hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/03/08 04:36 AM

Any updates??
Posted By: Their_mommy

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/03/08 05:50 AM

Oh my gosh, so sorry to hear this, I have the fear of mine getting out because I forgot to lock a door.
Have you considered making a recording of the noises they make, they are here on this site I think someplace, and playing them over and over on either a cassete machine or make a cd of them?
Just a thought.
Or maybe getting another glider male, not neutered, just borrowed that marks his cage, that might bring him running?
Just another thought.
He is just lost and not sure how to get back home, a friendly call or smell might bring him running?
Best of luck and hope to hear her is back safe and sound.
Posted By: tngliderlover

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/03/08 06:08 AM

Their_mommy has a good idea about playing back glider sounds all over your house. Here's a URL that has glider sounds:
http://goodgliders.com/videos.aspx

I'm praying you find "D". hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/04/08 12:55 AM

hug2 Jen I am thinking of you, Cody and D everyday hug2 and hoping and praying for the best outcome!!! hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/04/08 01:59 PM

anything new Jen?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/04/08 09:57 PM

Any news?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/05/08 12:04 AM

I'm sorry. It's getting harder to post updates because nothing has happened. I haven't heard him or seen any signs of him at all. It's like he just vanished. cry I even put out some total junk food last night just to see if that would entice him.

Cody took off work today and crawled through the terribly hot attic trying to find him. He spent hours up there, bless his heart, and didn't come across him.

We have literally checked everywhere I can think to check and we keep checking over and over. It's hugely frustrating and very, very sad. cry
Posted By: kthiessen

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/05/08 12:47 AM

I'm sorry you haven't found him yet. Lots of hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/06/08 01:40 AM

I'm sorry he hasnt been found yet!
Posted By: cyndiekb

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/06/08 03:52 AM

I lost 3 this way. I like to think they are free in FL making WFB babies all over the place. I know mine got outside so that was a bigger part of my not getting them back. All that great FL freedom. I would also like to point out others have gotten their gliders back after months of them being gone. One was inside a couch when (he/she had been gone over a month) I have no idea how they make it but they can and do hence the name lil buggers

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/07/08 01:27 AM

Well, I've tried many of the suggestions given and others I've worked into my routine (like checking inside cabinets and under appliances). Still, I've seen nothing of my little man nor have a heard a thing.

Thank you again for the support. hug2 It means a lot to me right now.

I'm hoping he is just taking a long vacation to be a free young man and then he will come back. I truly hope that I get to kiss his little nose at least one more time... cry

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/07/08 01:30 AM

I'm sorry, I really hope this trickster comes home soon.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/07/08 01:32 AM

I keep prayeing for him to return everyday. I feel so badly for you. Sending you lots of hugs Jenny.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/07/08 01:33 AM

Im so sorry, Jenny! Hopefully you will hear something from him soon! Lots of prayers coming your way! hug2

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/07/08 02:05 AM

Jen hug2 I know I keep saying the same thing over and over but Im so sorry and I keep hoping and praying he comes home soon!!!! hug2
Posted By: SugarBaby22

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/16/08 04:40 AM

I can't believe that "our" little Dilios is still missing. cry He and his brother were attached as joeys. frown

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/16/08 12:43 PM

The only update I have is that a few days ago, my cat was sitting on top of my fridge staring at the ceiling. I climbed up there to get her down and heard some scratching way back in the ceiling tiles (never would have heard it without having climbed up there).

Being the crazy person I am, I cut out the ceiling tiles because I just knew it had to be D. By the time I had a nice hole carved out of my ceiling, the scratching had stopped. I was trying not to be too loud, but it's impossible to be quiet and tear up your ceiling at the same time.

I think he may be in the walls, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

So, I've been putting a food bowl up in the hole every night hoping to coax him out...if it's him and not a mouse or something. I also have a pouch stuck up there.

You guys think it's him up there? shock

Posted By: pappy1264

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/16/08 12:58 PM

It could be! Sending prayers the little guy will turn up. Keep us posted.
Posted By: Jennifer_Maaske

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/16/08 01:49 PM

I know your sorrow. I too have a missing glider.
he's been gone since January. living it up in the ceiling of a pet store. I hope all goes well.

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/16/08 02:35 PM

omg i hope i really do!
Posted By: hipbchik

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/16/08 02:50 PM

I don't have any sage words of wisdom that haven't already been offered, so I will only say I am so sorry, and I hope the little "Houdini" comes home soon! hug2
Posted By: hipbchik

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/18/08 03:07 AM

Any sign of Dilios yet?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/18/08 03:48 AM

any news Jen?

Re: Missing Gliders!!!! - 06/18/08 04:45 AM

Read Part 2
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL