GliderCENTRAL

Male Anatomy

Posted By: cinnamonstix

Male Anatomy - 05/11/12 06:14 AM

Proceed with caution, graphic detail, but very accurate and shows what you may not normally see, this is a glider penis, in it's full glory courtesy of my Rafiki.

This picture is for informative/educational/instructional purposes. It was taken and is owned by me but I give anyone permission to use it for it's intended purpose, including but not limited to online/websites, reports, demonstrations, ect. This photo must not be altered and the watermark is to remain intact. I do not require being linked to or credited as the watermark covers all of those bases.

Enjoy!

http://www.cinnamonstix-n-sugar.com/images/sugargliderpenis.JPG
Posted By: BCChins

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/11/12 11:38 AM

Very nice photo :thumb2:
Posted By: Nettai

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/11/12 02:49 PM

Haha, my boyfie and I call it a "slingshot" because it's bifurcated. Just us and our weirdness.

Nice photo. smile
Posted By: StitchsMom

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/11/12 06:15 PM

Slingshot! :rofl2: I haven't heard that before but it's pretty perfect.

That's a great picture!
Posted By: suggiemom1980

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/11/12 08:27 PM

Absolutely the best pic I've seen of a gliders penis! I'd love to use this on my web site!

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/11/12 10:09 PM

Feel free. I took the picture and was amazed by the response I was getting in a group last night. I figured I should just watermark it since everyone was saying how good it was and share away! The idea was to share it, I just don't want anyone to claim the pic as theirs you know? We get the glory for taking it at least, well at least my hornball male does, lol.

Admins, any way we can sticky this so people can find this pic. It is very educational, lol.
Posted By: lilangels

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/21/12 09:35 PM

OMG I have never seen anything like that before. Now can I ask a rather stupid question? Why is the penis forked like that. I've read that the female glider has 2 female parts...when they mate does each side go into it's own space. rofl Ok I can't even believe I just asked that.
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/21/12 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: lilangels
OMG I have never seen anything like that before. Now can I ask a rather stupid question? Why is the penis forked like that. I've read that the female glider has 2 female parts...when they mate does each side go into it's own space. rofl Ok I can't even believe I just asked that.

Yes, the male anatomy is forked because the female anatomy is (two vaginal canals that lead to two uterus, basically). thumb

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/28/12 08:09 PM

Bump, any luck getting this set to a sticky so it doesn't get lost?
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Male Anatomy - 05/28/12 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: cinnamonstix
Bump, any luck getting this set to a sticky so it doesn't get lost?

Discussing this with the rest of the staff. smile
© 2020 GliderCENTRAL