GliderCENTRAL

new sound?

Posted By: Anonymous

new sound? - 07/30/10 03:11 AM

I just made chicken leg for morgan and captain , well i give morgan a peice of chicken and she ate it then she went in the pouch and she was doing this, and took her out and she was still doing this sound. so i dont know what happening or what the sound was. she was doing when i moved the pouch to rub her.....

There is no pic just a sound video... you will hear my step daughter talkin for a second too
Posted By: josefine

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 03:37 AM

she could have maybe been singing? i know mommie's will sing to their babies when they want them to go out of the pouch. maybe they sing @ other times,too.

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 03:40 AM

well she does have ip twin.. maybe that what it was. we werent sure. never heard it before.
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 04:03 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't hear anything so I'm not sure. Go to this link Glider Sounds and maybe you'll be able to find it here.

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't hear anything so I'm not sure. Go to this link Glider Sounds and maybe you'll be able to find it here.

it not on the first second. but it is there..

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 05:10 AM

I love it when my gliders make that sound! I have always thought of it as happy little puppy noises. My girls Alice and Miley always make it when I give them mealies. I could be wrong, but I have always thought of it as a happy noise.
Posted By: SugarBlossoms

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 05:50 AM

Those are HAPPY Squeaks!!! They love love love what you are giving them when they do this! smile
Posted By: Gizmogirl

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 07:36 AM

Yes, it is "oh man this chicken is sooo good"! jump

They usually make this sound when they are having their favorite food or when it is really yummy stuff they are eating. roflmao roflmao I love it when they love it!
Posted By: carolinasuggies

Re: new sound? - 07/30/10 11:13 AM

My girl's have made the same noise but they only do it when they have joey's IP! I think it is the sweetest sound! smile

Re: new sound? - 07/31/10 03:45 AM

I wasnt sure what that sound was. I never heard it from her let alone. since she seem to like crab more than anything. so i was very worried a bit. i had to check.
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: new sound? - 07/31/10 03:50 AM

It's a good sound so you have nothing to worry about! As they become more comfortable, you'll hear more sounds out of them, but each glider is different. My Teeka (and Bug) chirp, purr and bark all the time. Bandit barks sometimes and purrs...but never chirps. So, to each his own. :-)
Posted By: HappyToBeHere

Re: new sound? - 08/02/10 07:25 AM

OH GOOD SOUND! Love hearing that! My girls do that too when given a good treat to eat! i think its them going "oh this is so good, oh just oooohhh yum!" lol!
Posted By: eterrell84

Re: new sound? - 08/02/10 12:03 PM

she is talking to her babies! its the best sound in the world! when she gets really close to having them oop, she will start singing... its a lot like that but more frantic almost, its so sweet! enjoy it while you can cuz she QUITS when they come out! LOL

Re: new sound? - 08/02/10 01:14 PM

lol yesterday I was singing with her and she just stop and pop her head out and was looking at me like "go away mom" lol when i stop she will start up again, then i started AGAIN and she did the same thing over and looked at me. the 3rd time i did that to her, she crab at me then i stop and she was singing again lol. yeah i was annoying her i guess haha
Posted By: eterrell84

Re: new sound? - 08/02/10 02:09 PM

ROFL! sounds like she was saying "its MY turn to sing momma!"
Posted By: victoriarose1982

Re: new sound? - 08/02/10 03:50 PM

Those are happy sounds. It sounded like she started chirpping and turned it into singing a little bit wink! That is beautiful sound to hear with chirping! SHe must have really loved her chicken.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL