GliderCENTRAL

Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML

Posted By: Anonymous

Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/11/08 11:21 AM

Here's something that's been driving me crazy:

Judie's version of BML includes stage 2 sweet potato baby food. I've looked up a million recipes for Judie's BML and they all say "1 small jar of stage 2 sweet potato". I have no idea how big "1 small jar" is. I can't find stage 2 sweet potato in anything smaller than a 4oz jar. I can find stage 1 sweet potato in 2.5oz jars but the recipe specifies stage 2 (or 3 in the case of doubling the recipe.)

What should I do? Does anyone/Has anyone here use(d) Judie's BML and know(s) how much stage 2 sweet potato "1 small jar" contains? 2.5 or 4 or 6oz?

Just one of those little things that's been driving me nuts.

Thanks!
Posted By: chattrbabe

Re: Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/11/08 11:33 AM

How many ounces is the jar SHE calls for compared to the one you have?

Re: Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/11/08 01:05 PM

All the recipe says is "1 small jar". It doesn't specify how many ounces are in "1 small jar".

Re: Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/11/08 01:37 PM

When you look at the original BML, the jars of stage 2 chichen is about 2oz, very small so I think she's refering to the same side, 2oz jar of sweet potatoes.
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/11/08 02:13 PM

Contact Judie herself and ask her. She is on here often, but dont know that she will see this thread. thumb

Re: Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/11/08 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Yenn
When you look at the original BML, the jars of stage 2 chichen is about 2oz, very small so I think she's refering to the same side, 2oz jar of sweet potatoes.

That's what I was thinking; one of those 2.5oz jars. What threw me off is stage 2 sweet potato doesn't come in 2.5oz jars in Canada, only stage 1 sweet potato, so I can't be sure.

I'm going to harass Judie now. tounge

Re: Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/11/08 03:12 PM

lol...Harass away!! agree

Re: Sweet Potatoe in Judie's BML - 11/12/08 10:05 AM

Judie says: one 4oz jar.

Thanks again!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL