GliderCENTRAL

Ziggy, Zelda, and Zoey

Posted By: Echo333

Ziggy, Zelda, and Zoey - 04/18/19 07:50 PM

My name is Alex Kim, about 5/6 years ago I purchased my first Sugar Glider Ziggy thinking he was going to be a cute pet to have. I purchased him from a pet store and upon taking him home and joining this forum I quickly realized how special Sugar Gliders are and how much of a responsibility I now had in order to properly care for their nutritional and emotional needs. I then purchased two sugar gliders Zoey and Zelda. I loved them all, I took all the advice and guidance I could gather from this site and am grateful for those that helped me at the time. I would give them fresh fruit daily, the proper nutrients and love. However the more knowledge I gained about these beautiful creatures the more I realized I would never be able to give them the life they deserve unless I devoted my life to them. Like many of the beautiful people on this site have chosen to do. When I realized this I knew id have to find someone who would give them as much if not more love than I could. I found a woman in New York who said she had a whole room for them in a larger house that they could be more free than the large cage I had to have them in most of the time. So I sent them to her for free, and moved on hoping they would now be in a better forever home. But I had a deep bond with them and instead of honoring that by constantly checking on them to see how they were doing, I buried them deep in my heart. I can no longer bare to not know how they are doing. If anyone remembers me and can help in anyway it would mean the world to me. Thank you
Posted By: Feather

Re: Ziggy, Zelda, and Zoey - 04/19/19 01:14 AM

What was your name on the board at that time?
Posted By: Echo333

Re: Ziggy, Zelda, and Zoey - 04/23/19 03:00 PM

I have tried to remember but it has not come to me.. if it helps Ziggy is a classic grey, Zelda is Leusistic, and Zoey is a Platinum. Thank you for your help Kimberley.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL