Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #795751
06/18/09 10:38 PM
06/18/09 10:38 PM
Gainesville, Florida, US
GliderKitten Offline
Out of Pouch
GliderKitten  Offline
Out of Pouch

Gainesville, Florida, US
LMAO! I love this thread, I'm at the library at my school and I keep giggling, my friend just looks at me and says "What stupid question now?"

I totally hate when people are rude! One of my friends was like "Did you finally get that pet? One of those ugly little things? I'm sorry but I saw pics online and they're really ugly" I was so [censored]! One of my other friends was like no I saw him he's soooo cute!

I told my other friend he's a marsupial and he still call it a rodent because "It looks nothing like a kangaroo" are you serious? have you seen, I don't know, Koalas? They look nothing like kangaroos and no one is like Oh those aren't marsupials. *sigh*

~Alexandra~

Pre-vet student at University of Florida (GO GATORS!)

Mom to 2 gliders: Link and Navi

~R.I.P.~ and a black fluffy himalayan mix cat: Kim
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #795791
06/18/09 11:12 PM
06/18/09 11:12 PM
Perry, Iowa
josefine Offline
Glider Addict
josefine  Offline
Glider Addict

Perry, Iowa
oh,i needed to be reading these today,they are great!!!!
i took my 2 young ones into work one day(my day off)to show them off,& my boss backed away like you wouldn't believe!!
he thought they were rodents,he was scarred of them!!!!
then,another lady there said,ew,they stink,& poop,& pee & bite alot.(she really doesn't care much for me),so,i told her she can too!!!!!!! well,that shut her up,she left the room.
talk @ ya L8R
josefine

Larry & Josefine Vodenik
2014 4 St
Perry,Iowa50220
515/321-6081cell#
j.vodenik@hotmail.com
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #795835
06/19/09 12:04 AM
06/19/09 12:04 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: BelladonnasMom
I would have to agree with Connie, "Can they breath in there?" (Meaning the bonding pouch.) I generally say yes. But what I REALLY want to say is, "No, I'm hoping to kill the tiny creature I go through the trouble of carrying around with me in a special pouch! You know, I don't wanna miss the blessed event!" UGH!

LOL! I've wanted to say something like that too!!

This isn't annoying but from people who know me and that I have gliders, I get asked either, "Which one do you have today?", How many do you have today?" or "Do you have your sugar babies with you today?"

This IS annoying....My daughter's mil calls them "those squirrel things!". Hmph! She should be so luck to have something so special to love her!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: suggiemom1980] #795850
06/19/09 12:27 AM
06/19/09 12:27 AM

B
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
B

Originally Posted By: suggiemom_1980

This isn't annoying but from people who know me and that I have gliders, I get asked either, "Which one do you have today?", How many do you have today?" or "Do you have your sugar babies with you today?"

LOL I get that a LOT too! Like you said, from family and friends. My Aunt Lucille always has to search me and my cousin Mary over asking, "Do you have those "thangs" with yout???"

My partner gets on me sometimes when we are getting ready to go somewhere, peeking in my purse and looking for a bonding pouch on my body, "You don't have babies with you, do you? I don't think they need to go to the _________." Insert into the blank space: grocery store, doctor, dentist, out to eat, Walmart. Where else do I go??? They can't stay home ALL the time! LOL

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #795904
06/19/09 03:06 AM
06/19/09 03:06 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Peeka,
I love #4! I have to admit when I first got them I was alittle bit embarrassed, now....I will rub them, smell them and talk to that third boob, and drop food down there asking "is that yummy" and I dont care who is looking!
even funnier...one time Arwen pees on me a bit and someone goes "yuk!" and I am like "why? it's only alittle pee" oooh the looks they give you!

here's why I think we like gliders (posted this in another thread and really like it):
wonder what it is?.....the soft fur...the delicate hands....those big beautiful eyes....the funny long fluffly tails....those huge ears....the funny way their teeth stick out just a bit....or is it those faces that change and have expression....or those quirky personalities that make you laugh till you cry at 1:30am....or is it that they are so independant but when frightened they run to you for comfort....or when you leave the glider room they get anxious and when you come back they let you know they are happy to see you....they love you but remain independent...need you but dont act needy....or the gentle way they click and purr when they sleep between your boobs (sorry I was soooo poetic till that one!)

people....I hate the questions (or statements)when they say "why do you want one?" and I THINK "oh I dont know know, why did you want to have that smelly noisy funny looking BABY that will some day grow up and say 'I hate you' and cost about half a million to raise for 18 years"

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: suggiemom1980] #795906
06/19/09 03:08 AM
06/19/09 03:08 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: suggiemom_1980
this isn't annoying but from people who know me and that I have gliders, I get asked either, "Which one do you have today?", How many do you have today?" or "Do you have your sugar babies with you today?"

LOL....I bring mine to church every Sunday and everyone always looks at my chest and says "you carrying" funny how now they cant look at my face, they want to look at my chest and ask how Arwen is! LOL

^website link wink

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #795960
06/19/09 09:04 AM
06/19/09 09:04 AM

C
Chelsie
Unregistered
Chelsie
Unregistered
C

Originally Posted By: Nurturingnest
These are funny

I don't have too many annoying questions but I have a good story

I was at Lowes buying PVC and such, I had taken my twins pouch off and set it down in my purse so I wouldn't bump them

At check out the guy bumped the cart kind of hard and jostled my purse that was sitting in the baby seat

The girls started crabbing really loudly and the cashier asked me if that was my cell phone

I said yep and just laughed

Someday I'm going to record the crabbing and use it as a ringtone

roflmao That is so funny!! I forgot until I read your post, but I had taken my male to work with me and he was under my desk ( in a hospital cage after his neuter) One of the drivers walked up to me to ask a question and accidently kicked the desk. When the glider started to crab the driver jumped about 2 ft off the ground.. he looked at me so puzzled and said " did you put and alarm on your desk" I giggled and said yep... I let him think I had an alarm " instaled" on my desk for 3 days... LMAO...

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #795992
06/19/09 10:31 AM
06/19/09 10:31 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Quote:
I have been asked " ohhh what is the matter with you? I said, "Nothing, why?" "well you have a heart monitor in there right?

I refer to them as my natural migraine/bloodpressure medication.

The guy at the feed mill calls them glorified tree rats, and the gal at the airport forgets that they are sugar GLIDERs and asks if I have the Sugar Daddy's with me.

People shakehead

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: Feather] #796013
06/19/09 11:13 AM
06/19/09 11:13 AM

M
monluvspagen
Unregistered
monluvspagen
Unregistered
M

My apartment people call them "Sugar Beats" lol but its ok, the apartment people love them and always ask how my "sugar beats" are doing. They didn't even make me pay a pet deposit on them smile

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #796036
06/19/09 11:42 AM
06/19/09 11:42 AM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
When people or family ask why you have an animal that takes up so much of your time and has so many "needs".

grrrrrr

I have awesome answers for this but... lol

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: SugarBlossoms] #796065
06/19/09 01:17 PM
06/19/09 01:17 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: SugarBlossoms
When people or family ask why you have an animal that takes up so much of your time and has so many "needs".

you mean KIDS right? LOL

^website link wink

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #796070
06/19/09 01:24 PM
06/19/09 01:24 PM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
H
Originally Posted By: monluvspagen
My apartment people call them "Sugar Beats" lol but its ok, the apartment people love them and always ask how my "sugar beats" are doing. They didn't even make me pay a pet deposit on them smile
Haha, Sugar Beats is the cutest name I have heard as a nickname for them! It's cute! roflmao

Ash
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: chattrbabe] #796099
06/19/09 02:06 PM
06/19/09 02:06 PM

M
monluvspagen
Unregistered
monluvspagen
Unregistered
M

LOL yea... my apartment people are awesome, and it is awesome they allow exotic animals here because alot of apartment do not.

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #819887
08/09/09 07:44 PM
08/09/09 07:44 PM
South Carolina
S
suggiegirl1988 Offline
Joey Member
suggiegirl1988  Offline
Joey Member
S

South Carolina
I had my leuistic glider "lou" out with me and a girl asked me if i bleached him.lol. It honestly shocks me how stupid people are.

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #819900
08/09/09 08:30 PM
08/09/09 08:30 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
I would have to agree with Connie, "Can they breath in there?" (Meaning the bonding pouch.) I generally say yes. But what I REALLY want to say is, "No, I'm hoping to kill the tiny creature I go through the trouble of carrying around with me in a special pouch! You know, I don't wanna miss the blessed event!" UGH!

I actually started saying something similar to this! I simply answer, "No.". Then they look at me like I owe them money or ran over their puppy! I know it's not nice of me but, get REAL, people! If 'it' couldn't breathe, I wouldn't put 'it' in there! LOL!

Connie

SmallWorldSuggies

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: GliderKitten] #819903
08/09/09 08:34 PM
08/09/09 08:34 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: GliderKitten

I told my other friend he's a marsupial and he still call it a rodent because "It looks nothing like a kangaroo" are you serious? have you seen, I don't know, Koalas? They look nothing like kangaroos and no one is like Oh those aren't marsupials. *sigh*

Same here! I remind them of Koala Bears, Wallaby's, Wombats and Opossums! The pouch may be in front, the pouch may be in back but it's still a POUCH! LOL!

Connie

SmallWorldSuggies

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #819905
08/09/09 08:36 PM
08/09/09 08:36 PM
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Tampa, FL
"Can they breath in there?" "No, I'm hoping to kill the tiny creature I go through the trouble of carrying around with me in a special pouch! You know, I don't wanna miss the blessed event!"

IF i was not a glider persone that would not sound funny ... but from this side of the looking glass that is hysterical !!!!

i have to say the that to avoid the what is a Marsupial part i just learned to dumb it down ... pouch animanls, like opossums, and kangaroos ...

* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: Xglider] #819940
08/09/09 09:37 PM
08/09/09 09:37 PM
Stoughton, Wis.
suggiebabylover Offline
Glider Explorer
suggiebabylover  Offline
Glider Explorer

Stoughton, Wis.
I bring my to school once in a while. The children love'em. The parents some think they're great and some back away 'cause they think they are rodents. The children will tell them they are marsupials not rodents.

They constantly ask when they're coming back to visit. One asks everyday, "Where's Joey?" I tell her 'he's at home in the bathroom' and she makes a face and goes, 'yeeew!' and then laughs.

My coworks are half and half also. Some enjoy them some don't. To each his own I guess. Not everyone will see them the way we gliderists do.

Mary & family
(2 cats Rocky & Cleo)
(1 suggie Gabrielle)

Mary & family
(2 cats...Nike & Zef)
21 suggies Connor Scotty Smith Wesson Rocky Tony Kate Tim Abby Jenny Ducky Jimmy Jeanne Gibbs Paula Leonard Penny Sheldon Amy Leslie :bb: :wfb: :grey: :leu:

Zena Joey Tango Gabrielle Chloe Pacino Xander Rory Jasmine Cheri:GLANGEL:
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: Xglider] #819941
08/09/09 09:41 PM
08/09/09 09:41 PM
Roanoke, Virginia
mommawannabe Offline
Glider Slave
mommawannabe  Offline
Glider Slave

Roanoke, Virginia
I loved reading all these because most of them we've all heard at one time or another. I take mine to work all the time and when I have then in my shirt and they move people still get startled...it's too funny. You would think they would get used to it.

Jill, I loved your poem that is so true. I love their soft little bodies and their expressive faces. I love the little clicks and chirps they make when I give them mealies or when they are down my shirt grooming before they go snoozy. I love how they hide in my hair when they are scared or on my head when they are feeling brave...it's all too precious.

Anna

Last edited by mommawannabe; 08/09/09 09:45 PM.

Hubby Tommie
son Logan - 11
Pugs-Duncan and Raven,
Bunnies-Foo&Friday
Hedgies-Sweet Pea,Dobby,Bambi,DarthVader,Lexy,Shadow, Willow & Thatch.
suggies-Izzy, Miley~Toff, Jasper~Twinkie, Nix~Ash, Nash~Riley, Barney~Spryte~Pixie, Apollo~Athena.
Turtles - Shelly~Petunia

www.suggiebabies.com

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #819944
08/09/09 09:44 PM
08/09/09 09:44 PM

H
HandcuffedAngel
Unregistered
HandcuffedAngel
Unregistered
H

[quote=suggiemom_1980]Insert into the blank space: grocery store, doctor, dentist, out to eat, Walmart. Where else do I go??? They can't stay home ALL the time! LOL
So true! I just got my bonding pouch last week, so I took the opportunity on Friday to take the gliders with me to the comic shop where hubbs plays Magic. He was a little put-off at first that I brought them, but then I handed him the pouch for a bit while I visited the restroom and he was so happy! grin He only gave them back because the guys got SUPER loud and even though the sugs were still being quiet, we didn't want them overloaded with noise and smells all at once.

Last edited by HandcuffedAngel; 08/09/09 09:45 PM. Reason: can't spell
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #819980
08/09/09 11:08 PM
08/09/09 11:08 PM

C
Chelsea0525
Unregistered
Chelsea0525
Unregistered
C

I haven't really gotten any stupid questions but, the stupid remark I get when I tell people that my pair is going to have babies is that they will have babies every 20 sum odd days, like rodents. Super Frustrating!

Last edited by Chelsea0525; 08/09/09 11:09 PM.
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #820256
08/10/09 01:19 PM
08/10/09 01:19 PM
Vulcan, MO
Meg_n_Von Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Meg_n_Von  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vulcan, MO
Oh man, one of my Uncle's girlfriends was like. "Oh my god, I though it was some kind of monkey! Is that what it is?" Uh, I just wanted to set her on fire. The bad thing, she's like a really bad drunk. So when she talks, you can't always make out what she's saying, lol...

Megan & LaVaughn

Sugar Exotics

:bb: Kira :grey: Sadie - Neal :wfb: Pip - Violet :rtmo: Logan - Charli - Tyler - Seamus :plat: Chloe - Cas :leu: Boone

RIP David
Your life was short lived, but your memory will last forever.
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: Meg_n_Von] #820274
08/10/09 01:44 PM
08/10/09 01:44 PM

M
Mio
Unregistered
Mio
Unregistered
M

My mom's cousin comes to visit once in a while, and he always refers to them as rats- he also hates my dogs and my cat, and I have almost gotten out my nunchaku around him several times. He thinks that just because they are expensive for their size that they are a "lucrative business prospect," so even though he does not like them, he refers to them in the way you would a piece of expensive jewelry. It takes every ounce of my self control not to do something that HE will regret. lol

Stupidest question?
"Are those like flyin' squirrels?"
"The marsupial version. Yes."
"Oh, can you eat it?"
A stream of curses follows.
Okay, usually I'm much more friendly than that. xD I'm only like that when they A) call them rats disdainfully (I have nothing against rats, but when they say that, it's usually a euphemism for "Pest"), B)Ask if I've ever eaten one, C) Say something else extremely rude or ignorant that I would not say about their child.
What they don't understand is that my kids are better than theirs. xD My kids never talk back (in fact, none of my gliders crab, even), they never ask for money, they never tell me that they hate me even after giving them said money, I don't have to buy them a car or pay for their schooling, they never grow out of the cuddling stage, they're much, much cheaper, AND they're a thousand times sweeter and cleaner.
Plus, whenever I get tired of my kids, I can just leave them in their room for hours without being accused of child abuse.... lol xD I don't see why I'd want to when they never start kicking or screaming, though.

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #820908
08/11/09 08:05 PM
08/11/09 08:05 PM

T
Taylor422
Unregistered
Taylor422
Unregistered
T

Seeing as we take our gliders with us everywhere, I've kind of gotten tired of anwsering questions already, even though we've only had them 2 or 3 months. It's gotten to the point to where I just say "it's a cross between a flying squirrel and a fruit bat" to shut them up.

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #820913
08/11/09 08:19 PM
08/11/09 08:19 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Mio, you said it all! LOL!!! roflmao hug2

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: SugarBlossoms] #820979
08/11/09 10:25 PM
08/11/09 10:25 PM
Bristol, Va
MissSarah Offline
Glider Addict
MissSarah  Offline
Glider Addict

Bristol, Va
My Mother likes to call them rats and suggest they "carry diseases".

My sister came to visit me not too long ago. Dexter was sitting in my lap watching a movie with me and eating mealies. She comes in snarls up her nose and says, "Whats in the pouch?"
I smile and say, "Dexter!"
She sticks her hand inside the pouch and opens up the top. Poor Dexter looks up at her with those gorgeous eyes.

She kind of smirks and says, "Thats the ugliest #@$! thing I've ever seen."
I politely inform her that I think hes cuter than all 3 of her children combined.

Proud Mom to Princess Pim The Insane. heart(and several other babies, skin and fur.)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. Gliders have indentured servants.

:rbridge: Dexter. You left blueberry stains on my wall and pawprints on my heart. I love you Decker-Boy. heart
Full Moon Gliders
(Under Construction)

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: MissSarah] #821010
08/11/09 11:26 PM
08/11/09 11:26 PM

B
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
B

Dang Sarah!!! Eh... I probably would have said something equally nasty too. LOL

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #821406
08/13/09 01:02 AM
08/13/09 01:02 AM
NE Ohio
Donnarae Offline
Glider Guardian
Donnarae  Offline
Glider Guardian

NE Ohio
I tell people they are a marsupial from the Australia area. If they really want to know, I will give them more info, but usually that is enough.

I need to make out little cards, business card size, that has more specific information about them to hand out. If anyone has any good ideas of what all to put on the card, PM me.

Donna & Bob,
One Miniature American Eskimo dog, Chula;
Six Gliders, Chip & Dale, Caspian & Ceridwen, Sasha & Stubby.

RIP Betty, my love.
Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: Donnarae] #821413
08/13/09 01:12 AM
08/13/09 01:12 AM

M
margrrets
Unregistered
margrrets
Unregistered
M

I get all sorts off questions.. mostly because I am a teenager so when my friends ask... they ask stupid questions. No offense to them but... still haha.

I mostly get the 'CAN SHE BREATHE IN THERE!?' ..yes she can breathe. I do not intend to kill her.

Re: Most annoying question ppl ask about gliders?? [Re: ] #821427
08/13/09 02:00 AM
08/13/09 02:00 AM
GA
Sabarika Offline
Glider Slave
Sabarika  Offline
Glider Slave

GA
"Do they bite?"

"Well, they have mouths..."

Sabarika
Photography
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024