Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS #706849
01/05/09 10:26 PM
01/05/09 10:26 PM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline OP
Glider Addict
LabNGliderMom  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Florida
I first heard of Sugar Gliders in around 2001 when I stumbled across them doing research on marsupials in general. I found a site about Squirrel Gliders that eventually led me (via multiple links) to Wikipedia’s article on Sugar Gliders. I did some research for about 2 months back then and had pretty much decided I’d love to be owned by a sugar glider myself… but would wait on final judgment until I was in a financial positon to actually own one and then do more research at that time.
Fast-forward to early 2007. I walked into a pet store in my local mall with my then-fiance, and we see this cage about 12” X 12” 12” on a bottom shelf on an end cap. I look into the cage and see nothing at first… and then, way in the back, I see this TINY little face peeking at me from around a fake rock. I realize it is a suggie! I ask the clerk about him and she tells me this story about how no one wants him and they get theirs from a local breeder but won’t be getting any more because they got this one from that breeder and it is deformed. She scoops him up (he is dead quiet) and she drops him in my hand. He couldn’t have been 4 inches long. He looked up at me with those big dark eyes and my heart absolutely melted… and then he wobbled a bit and fell over! He couldn’t seem to get back up very easily, and I watched in amazement as this little guy tried SO hard to walk… with one of his little feet and one of his little hands so badly deformed I don’t know HOW he managed to move at ALL. It broke my heart to leave him there, but I could not buy him or I would have on the spot, just to get him out of there! A week later I had saved up the money and went back but he was gone and the new clerk had no idea what I was talking about… nor did she know when they would have more suggies in stock.
I did a little more research and saved my cash diligently… and then came Memorial Day of 2008. My family and I were at the Blue Crab Festival in downtown Palatka, Florida, taking a break from the hospital room my mother was dying in. We got separated, and then I see my sister and she tells me "they have those squirrel things you like in a booth around the corner".
I got lucky in a way. My male did not come from a pet store, and he is still alive today... but he did come from the dreaded PPP... Scout is and has been since day one a healthy, happy guy... but I think he was OLDER than what they said he was when I got him. They claimed he was 8 weeks OOP and he started getting his "mature spots" only 2 weeks after I got him home! They never even told me ANYTHING about the scent glands or the maturation rate. They told me single gliders aren't lonely at all, can eat a pellet diet only, and the diet they sell costs $68 a year for a pair of gliders or every 2 years for 1 glider and said to give nothing else but a quarter apple a night per glider (sprinkled with their "Glide-A-Mins" every other nigh)t and a half slice of white bread with no crust per glider every other day. The only CAUTIONS they gave me were NO chocolate, NO grapes, NO dairy and NO corn... and their only bonding suggestions? Wear them under your shirt but in the pouch at least 8 hours a day and use blueberry yogurt on your fingers to get them to come to you without attacking!
I was also told that they would integrate AUTOMATICALLY with my other pets because they "don't smell like prey" so ALL other animals are uninterested in them all on their own... he even used a random PIT BULL to prove this with one of the 15 or so gliders he had in his pockets at the time! <shiver!> The guy said NEVER to put pouches or hammocks in the cages, as the glider would never bond to people of we did, and would just go into hiding and never come out.

Luckily, I had done a little advance research and have found many good sources of info since then, especially this one!!
(PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets also told me that Gliders should NEVER eat meat or meal worms or anything like that, and their reasoning was, "If you don't feed them meat, they never get that 'ferret-y' smell", and that their only suggested treats were fresh fruit (only with smooth skins, never anything like strawberries) and Cheerios! He said his personal gliders loved Cheerios, Doritos, and that his favorite often stole bites of his Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches! They closed their comments by telling me that I should ONLY EVER get glider info from THEM because ALL OTHER sites on the web and pet stores were full of BAD INFORMATION and also told me that Gliders NEVER need vet care!
We were also told to NEVER use ANYTHING to clean the cage but THEIR products and they told us HORROR STORIES about gliders dying if you used ANYTHING else to clean the cage, which they suggested only be done TWICE A YEAR!
I still have some of the info they gave me and the CD they gave me... and the wheels they suggest, by the way, which they sell on their site at twice the price of a Wodent Wheel on any other site I have found... the wheels they claim are better than any other glider wheel on the market, that are supposedly ONLY made by (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets, and all other wheel are DANGEROUS??? If you take their sticker off the back... IT IS A WODENT WHEEL SENIOR!!
The cages (there were two, one with males in it and one with females in it), were about 18" X 18" X 22", had upwards of 40to 50 gliders in EACH ONE... NO toys, just a few scraps of cloth and empty plastic cups to hide in. This guy said he had 15 PERSONAL GLIDERS of his own and that he and his wife and kids went EVERYWHERE with gliders in their pockets DAILY. The also told me NOTHING about keeping the space they were kept in at a certain temperature... they sold me a starter kit with a heat rock in it and said that it was NECESSARY for gliders and that I should throw a shirt of mine on it but partially hanging off of it so the glider they sold me could get as close or as far from the heat as he wanted to regulate his own temperature. He also said they are not capable of biting hard enough to break the skin… just a nibble to pinch alittle so not to be afraid of them.

I didn't believe HALF of what they told me, because I did my research for several months in advance, but since seeing the info here and on Glider University's site, I will NEVER get another glider, info, or product from them EVER again!! The guy who actually sold me my male (Scout) is actually in a video on their site, if anyone wants to know which one, if you know the site at all, you go to the site and click on "got questions about buying a sugar glider" and scroll down to the video of the heavy set guy in a park who puts his glider on the ground and walks away to illustrate what supposedly happens when you let them go in a public place... this is actually what he tells people! That these brand new joeys will run right back to you automatically if they ever escape or get dropped! HE claims it is HIM and 2 other guys (including Virgil Klunder) that are the owners of (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets and that they have 15 years experience, etc. and are located in Ft Myers. Further down the same page, after they talk about glider care costing $4 a day per glider, etc... there is a video that looks like it might have been recorded inside this 4 million dollar mansion I have heard mentioned in connection with (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets. It shows a glider stuck on a long boom over a high balcony and then jumping to the same guy who personally sold Scout to me. They also promised a health certificate from a veterinarian, WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED.

I only bought from them because I had seen no bad reviews on them at the time when I went to the booth (their first appearance here in our small county). I can say that since they were here last May, there are ALWAYS gliders in the classifieds of our local paper because NO ONE got warned about what glider care is REALLY like and most folks bought on a whim. IT IS SUCH A SHAME. I tried asking them about additional gliders before I found out how bad they were, and was told they NEVER ship and DO NOT ALLOW people to come to their location… you just have to wait until they show up in your area. This was what prompted me to find additional websites in the first place.

In any case, I became VERY attached to Scout, and I eventually got him a playmate. Gracie came from a rescue organization that used to be in Howie In The Hills, Florida and the whole outfit recently moved to Pennsylvannia. They said she was about 10 months, but I am really not sure, as she seems older than that to me. She is still pretty shy but is getting better all the time! I expected to see joeys by now, honestly, but even though Scout is awfully interested, if there have been any, I have not seen them and they have not survived. I am unsure if this is because of her age, or because they have not actually mated, or if it is because their diet was so out of whack that they have cannibalized them for the protein as I have read in horror stories on the web. I am still hopeful, though… maybe someday.
I am now looking into acquiring new glider joeys from a reliable and better source (Thanks Paula!) and hope to have them and a newer, bigger cage set up within the next 3 to 4 weeks. I love my fuzzbutts, and hope that this information (and anything else I can offer) is helpful in stopping the glider mills... or at least the customers they might have otherwise duped!

Julie
Hubby: George
Kids: Ayla & Michael
Grandsons: Trysten, Dayton, KJ & Nathyn
The Zoo: Midnight, Severe & Nala - Claude, Pixie, Tippy & Chili - Scout & Soluna, Theo & Deegie

http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #706859
01/05/09 10:41 PM
01/05/09 10:41 PM
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.
I am new here too but from what I have read everyone here knows of them very well. It still amazes me that they can do this and get away with it. You have come to the right place for all your Glider info. The people on this board are absolutly amazing and will do whatever they can to help and educate the public about Glider care.

Welcome!

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: GliderGuyVA] #706860
01/05/09 10:42 PM
01/05/09 10:42 PM

P
prettyinpink
Unregistered
prettyinpink
Unregistered
P

shakehead That's so sad... I'm the type of person that does my research before buying anything... But I'm so glad they didn't find me before I found this board...

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: GliderGuyVA] #706861
01/05/09 10:43 PM
01/05/09 10:43 PM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline OP
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Florida
I am SO glad I found this site, you CANNOT imagine... just picture what it would be like to face those people if you had a LITTLE glider info, but had NEVER seen this site! It makes me want to go to every fair and festival in the country and hand out fliers telling people to look at this site before they look at that booth!

Julie
The Zoo: Midnight, Severe & Nala - Claude, Pixie, Tippy & Chili - Scout & Soluna, Theo & Deegie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: GliderGuyVA] #706867
01/05/09 10:47 PM
01/05/09 10:47 PM

B
Baby1492
Unregistered
Baby1492
Unregistered
B

I got my little boy from them to!!! He is in good heath and hasent had anything wrong with him so far and i hope it sticks!!!
I got my little guy kinda the spur or the moment thing and never really had any time to research before hand! And i know i know dont get mad i know i should have dont that first but its to late now!
But now that i am fully researched im getting my second little baby to let him have company.
But defiantly not from (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets since i have been on here i have learned A LOT about them!

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #706870
01/05/09 10:54 PM
01/05/09 10:54 PM

P
Porshas_Dad
Unregistered
Porshas_Dad
Unregistered
P

The only good thing I can say about (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets (after doing some research)is I saw the babies and fell in love! That got me started doing research on my own and learning all I could about these Awesome little Stinkers! My research led me to a great licensed breeder here in town. I wouldn't trade my girls for the world!

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: ] #706910
01/05/09 11:26 PM
01/05/09 11:26 PM

L
lilpoppa
Unregistered
lilpoppa
Unregistered
L

I was duped recently in almost the exact same way, as have a lot of others obviously. I have yet to actually get my glider from (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets (few more weeks) and am quite nervous to find out what state the little girl is in. For now im thinking of it as a really expensive rescue/adoption haha.

As someone else said the good side is i would have never learned about these critters if it wasn't for (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets coming to my mall. Despite being lied and scammed im so excited for my little girl to get here it's crazy. I fell in love the first second i saw one and still can't believe such a fascinating animal exists smile..

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: ] #706939
01/06/09 12:09 AM
01/06/09 12:09 AM
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.
I am sure it has been thought of and tried but anyone complained to the Better Business Bereau? Keep racking up the complaints might help.

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: GliderGuyVA] #706944
01/06/09 12:11 AM
01/06/09 12:11 AM
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.
Well it seems they are not part of it. Oh well good intentions though.

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: GliderGuyVA] #706946
01/06/09 12:13 AM
01/06/09 12:13 AM

P
peem
Unregistered
peem
Unregistered
P

i did put a complaint in and a few others have as well. i hope others have better luck than i have. my little guy seems so much better now and i am so glad he is mine!

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: GliderGuyVA] #706952
01/06/09 12:18 AM
01/06/09 12:18 AM
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.
For those of you in Florida
http://myfloridalegal.com/

File a complaint. If everyone in every state filed a complaint with your local Govt. it might help in the long run.

Last edited by GliderGuyVA; 01/06/09 12:19 AM.

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: GliderGuyVA] #706965
01/06/09 12:42 AM
01/06/09 12:42 AM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline OP
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Florida
Found the site... logging complaint... suggest other in FL do the same

Julie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #707026
01/06/09 01:38 AM
01/06/09 01:38 AM
Florida
BindiAndScrubbie Offline
Glider Slave
BindiAndScrubbie  Offline
Glider Slave

Florida
Mine came from there too....I got a special bonus...Giardia!

Davie

:rtmo:SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy - Anne Frank
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: BindiAndScrubbie] #707050
01/06/09 02:05 AM
01/06/09 02:05 AM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline OP
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Florida
where in Florida did (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets suck you into their black hole of deception, BindiAndScrubbie ?

Julie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #707067
01/06/09 02:45 AM
01/06/09 02:45 AM

L
Lizz
Unregistered
Lizz
Unregistered
L

LabNGliderMom,

I just want you to know that I got ALL of my gliders from Paula, and I love them very much!! Buggs and Bunny were my first and have been absolutely wonderful from day one. I also picked up more gliders from Paula just a few days later, because I was so impressed with how well socialized the first two were, and I knew she had some gliders that needed a new home. Paula is a wonderful lady and is so helpful!! She answers all of my questions, and even though I pester her while she's on vacation, I'm sure she doesn't mind roflmao right Paula?

Anywho, I'm SO GLAD that you have Scout, even though you got him from (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets. All this means is that Scout is in a much better place than he was!! And now he's has a good-lookin' girlfriend to keep him company! You're a wonderful person for taking such great care of him!! I hope you get your other gliders soon and post lots of pics laugh

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: ] #707070
01/06/09 02:50 AM
01/06/09 02:50 AM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline OP
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Florida

Thanks! Scout and Gracie are wonderful little rascals, and I am glad to have them, too, no matter where they originated. I spoke to Paula this evening (she took the time to call me while on vacation!) and she will be sending me pics of 3 girls she has around the 20th. I hope to have 2 of them here at home by the beginning of February, and I will post LOTS of pics, I promise!!

Julie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #707076
01/06/09 03:16 AM
01/06/09 03:16 AM
Mesa, AZ
konotashi Offline
Glider Addict
konotashi  Offline
Glider Addict

Mesa, AZ
Did they give you a password to the 'Family Corner' on their site?

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: konotashi] #707078
01/06/09 03:19 AM
01/06/09 03:19 AM
Mesa, AZ
konotashi Offline
Glider Addict
konotashi  Offline
Glider Addict

Mesa, AZ
Also, how do you steal a video from Youtube? (Rhetorical question.) Because I KNOW that (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets doesn't go to Japan! (Momonga is a popular suggie on Youtube-he's the first video under the "...and here are some MORE fun home-video clips!" in the "Got Questions?" page. It's close to the top....

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: konotashi] #707081
01/06/09 03:23 AM
01/06/09 03:23 AM
Mesa, AZ
konotashi Offline
Glider Addict
konotashi  Offline
Glider Addict

Mesa, AZ
shakehead

Last edited by LSardou; 01/06/09 09:47 AM. Reason: edited
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: konotashi] #707094
01/06/09 03:54 AM
01/06/09 03:54 AM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline OP
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Florida
Yes, I have a password to "family corner", not that I recall there being much there... let me see if I can still access it...

Julie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #707103
01/06/09 03:59 AM
01/06/09 03:59 AM
Mesa, AZ
konotashi Offline
Glider Addict
konotashi  Offline
Glider Addict

Mesa, AZ
If you could PM it to me or just post it on here, I would be very grateful. hug2

I wonder if the videos on there could be labeled as animal cruelty and used for the mill breeder Project.

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: konotashi] #707104
01/06/09 04:02 AM
01/06/09 04:02 AM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline OP
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Florida
shakehead

Last edited by LSardou; 01/06/09 09:50 AM. Reason: edited

Julie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #707109
01/06/09 04:05 AM
01/06/09 04:05 AM
Mesa, AZ
konotashi Offline
Glider Addict
konotashi  Offline
Glider Addict

Mesa, AZ
I was interested in seeing the videos on the biting.

Sometimes people from (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets register or snoop around message boards. If they register, they try to stand up for themselves. shakehead

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: LabNGliderMom] #707133
01/06/09 04:59 AM
01/06/09 04:59 AM
Florida
BindiAndScrubbie Offline
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Florida
Originally Posted By: LabNGliderMom
where in Florida did PPP suck you into their black hole of deception, BindiAndScrubbie ?

At the West Palm Home and Gardens Show. Of course I instantly fell in love but they made them sound like they were as easy to care for as hamsters. And they told me EXACTLY 100% what they told you.

Davie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: BindiAndScrubbie] #707136
01/06/09 05:10 AM
01/06/09 05:10 AM
Florida
BindiAndScrubbie Offline
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Florida
Also...under "To neuter or not to neuter - THAT is the question!" They talk about how they practice the tying string around the pom and cutting off blood flow therefore the pom dries up and falls off. I have never heard of such a thing but I am no vet. ON THAT NOTE....when I first got my boy, he was supposed to be at the 8 to 10 week stage...HE WAS NEUTERED. So I assume they neutered him in this whacked out fashion. You would think even if they did it the normal surgical way that he was too young at '8 to 10' weeks.

I ended up soon after bringing him home, emailing them to see if he was in fact neutered. They responded by saying yes, by Florida Law, they neuter all their boys. Oh and I also emailed them with concern for the diarrhea...they said to give him Kaopectade or Pepto and that he was just stressed.

Last edited by BindiAndScrubbie; 01/06/09 08:55 AM. Reason: It's 4:15am, I'm TIRED and misspelling ALL KINDS OF WORDS!!! Jeesh!

Davie

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: BindiAndScrubbie] #707139
01/06/09 06:03 AM
01/06/09 06:03 AM
Las Vegas, NV/Columbus, OH
DeeDancer Offline
Glider Guardian
DeeDancer  Offline
Glider Guardian

Las Vegas, NV/Columbus, OH
Oh, Marissa-remember when I emailed them to see if I could get back into the "family circle"? They didn't respond.

~Deanna~
Chinchillas: Luke, Yoda, and Pronk
Gliders: Nika, Ranger, and DeeGee

(702)250-5236
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: DeeDancer] #707203
01/06/09 09:34 AM
01/06/09 09:34 AM
Mesa, AZ
konotashi Offline
Glider Addict
konotashi  Offline
Glider Addict

Mesa, AZ
Originally Posted By: DeeDancer
Oh, Marissa-remember when I emailed them to see if I could get back into the "family circle"? They didn't respond.

They probably know that we're trying to get in. Thank you for trying, though. hug2 smile

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: konotashi] #707210
01/06/09 09:39 AM
01/06/09 09:39 AM

L
Lizz
Unregistered
Lizz
Unregistered
L

Well how about we get someone they don't know to send them an email?

Here's what I wrote them just now:

"Hi, I was wondering if you are ever going to be coming to georgia?

Thanks,

Lizz"

Short and sweet, muahahahah!!!

Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: ] #707217
01/06/09 09:49 AM
01/06/09 09:49 AM

P
peem
Unregistered
peem
Unregistered
P

Anyone that bought a joey from them can get in, we were all given passwords...I can help and it's simple. My name is Michelle and I am pretty new here and Thank God I went against what (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets said, never use another website, that should have been our first clue. I'm so thankful for GC. Would be in the dark without it.

Last edited by LSardou; 01/06/09 09:54 AM. Reason: removed all caps
Re: PET STORES & PERFECT POCKET PETS [Re: ] #707219
01/06/09 10:03 AM
01/06/09 10:03 AM
Florida
BindiAndScrubbie Offline
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Florida
I bet you anything, they have somebody or more than one somebody spying on these boards just to see what is still being said against them. I wouldn't post EXACTLY what your going to send them on here...maybe a pm. Then again...I could be overly paranoid. I just know if I was a scammer and had a huge scammin' lowlife business and wanted to keep up my scam...I'd be searching these boards to see what people are saying about me.

Davie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 378 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,600 TEXAS
679,086 OHIO
487,178 OKLAHOMA
432,185 UTAH
321,703 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024