Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409327
11/01/07 05:57 PM
11/01/07 05:57 PM

K
Kris
Unregistered
Kris
Unregistered
K

Thanks Brittney!

I bet the glider will tell him the same story I told! tounge

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409357
11/01/07 06:39 PM
11/01/07 06:39 PM

L
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
L

I'm jealous! I am not as GIFTED as the rest of you. I am only a C.
I wear these sports bras:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5162273

I have enough room for one large or two small suggies in there. It is so sweet to look down and see that cute little face staring up at you.

Also, my husband has been much more interested in looking down my shirt since I started putting suggies in there!

roflmao

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409367
11/01/07 06:46 PM
11/01/07 06:46 PM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Angel up to this point in my life it may have been GIFTED but I'm going to look pretty funny trying to explain to the Dr. I need a reduction so I can fit more gliders in there.

And if you think your hubby is looking more now just wait till you end up with one of those big ol' hickeys roflmao

»-(¯`v´¯)-»MO MONEY!»-(¯`v´¯)-»
kids Chance, Dylan, John, & Kayla
Skittles, Snupi, Snuki, Lucy, Shanu, Caspian, Ivy, Kalysta, Kaliya, Santee, Cheyenne, Apache, Comanche, Twirpy, Meribelle, Santeria, Shyamalan, Sebastian, Zoey, Naira & Katsu
www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #409381
11/01/07 07:10 PM
11/01/07 07:10 PM

L
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
L

I haven't gotten a hickey yet, I have gotten some tiny scratches though. My 5 1/2 wk old babies love it in there and hang on for dear life!!!

If you ever do ask for the reduction, be sure to let us know what the look on the doc's face was shock!!!

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409440
11/01/07 09:05 PM
11/01/07 09:05 PM

E
Edan
Unregistered
Edan
Unregistered
E

My A's dont have room for gliders frown

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409449
11/01/07 09:18 PM
11/01/07 09:18 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Angel...be happy with C's...I used to be there...and god was bra shopping so much easier. You can get like everything in a C, and matching undies to with them...If I had anything that matched anymore it would be nice...but I guess, if I was willing to shell out all that money I could....but no thanks...lol. Gliders need things more than me having matching under garments....lol.

Once you get into bigger sizes, it is so hard finding non-granny bras. I am 23, I like cute girly frilly things, not granny bras. No offense to anyone...just makes me mad...just cuz you have a larger chest, does not mean you do not like cute bras, or have $50 to pay on one...that is too much for me. Victoria's and Fredericks have pertty stuff that I am sure I could find my size...just not so into the price! LOL.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Tortoise: Vork
Cats: Scooby, Swiper, Zero, Dinah & Sykes
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty
:rbridge: Fern, Cjarsa, Syfka, Icarus, Ivy, Howie & Gracie

www.cinnamonstix-n-sugar.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: cinnamonstix] #409460
11/01/07 09:41 PM
11/01/07 09:41 PM

K
Kris
Unregistered
Kris
Unregistered
K

C's are not so great...I'm lucky enough to be a 34C...can't find a 34 in most stores...and if you're lucky enough to find one...it's usually only one. Not much of a selection.

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409507
11/01/07 11:09 PM
11/01/07 11:09 PM

S
sophia
Unregistered
sophia
Unregistered
S

Ladies, thank you. I had the best time reading this. I was feeling down today, stayed home from work because my girls had the sneefles and spent the day running after them, paid bills and cooked during nap time. Nothing special but for some reason I was not my perkier self. After my daughters went to bed, I felt really tired and I sat on the couch and took the pouch out and had it resting on my chest with my hand inside petting them. It was cozy and I wondered how it would be to be adventurous and put them inside. But like some of you being fortunate upstairs leaves little room. Do not know if I will try some of the suggestions (hickies and mole stories kind of scared me away smile!), but my mood at least is a 100 times better.

Hug to all,
Sophia

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409527
11/01/07 11:32 PM
11/01/07 11:32 PM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Sophia, I am sorry you had a tough day and glad we could give you a lift. It was a neat new experience and I can now say roflmao I HAVE A HAIRY CHEST!!! roflmao

Skittles, Snupi, Snuki, Lucy, Shanu, Caspian, Ivy, Kalysta, Kaliya, Santee, Cheyenne, Apache, Comanche, Twirpy, Meribelle, Santeria, Shyamalan, Sebastian, Zoey, Naira & Katsu
www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #409565
11/02/07 12:31 AM
11/02/07 12:31 AM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Kris, try finding a 36B. LOL!

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: USMom] #409588
11/02/07 02:13 AM
11/02/07 02:13 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
See, I don't know...I was a 34C for quite a long time...I ALWAYS found bras in my size, then I was a 34D...that size sucks, then a 34DD (no better!) and now up to a 36DD...seemingly a little better I suppose...but there are many stores that still do not carry this size or anything cute in this size at all...C's were much easier to shop for...lol!

Ahh...the joys of bra shopping. Sometimes I can find good deals on the sale racks at Penny's...I used to go to to Marshall's a lot too...been a long time...but they are a couple places to try. Last REALLY cute ones I found in my size were at Nordstrom Rack...and those two very VERY cute! I will always keep an eye open at target or Walmart, just in case...usually do not find a lot there...but sometimes I will find something I really like...once in a great while...so it is worth looking.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: cinnamonstix] #409592
11/02/07 02:44 AM
11/02/07 02:44 AM

L
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
L

I wear a 36-38 C and I have to try on 25-30 bras before I find one that fits close to the way I like. Those aren't usually the pretty frilly ones with matching undies either. Then when I finally find THE ONE, they stop selling it within a year, then I am up the creek once again! When I find one, I buy several and try to stock up when I can. I wish I could get a variety of styles not just colors. It is not always easier when you are smaller. But, then again, before babies I was a34 B and could find tons of stuff.

I guess I am just jealous because I am the least GIFTED of all the women in my family. One of my cousins wears an HH. ooo

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409621
11/02/07 09:16 AM
11/02/07 09:16 AM

W
Wantiki2
Unregistered
Wantiki2
Unregistered
W

I have quite the opposite problem. I wear a 46A. Back like a football player and bosoms like a ten year old. Even with some A cups I have to wear 'chicken cutlets'(those fake rubber boobies) in the cups to fill them out. If a glider crawled into my bra, it would fall out the bottom! roflmao

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: USMom] #409639
11/02/07 10:32 AM
11/02/07 10:32 AM

K
Kris
Unregistered
Kris
Unregistered
K

Originally Posted By: USMom
Kris, try finding a 36B. LOL!

I DO! LOL!

Actually that is the one other size I can wear okay...the 34C fits sooo much better, but because they are so hard to find I usually have to go with a 36B

I understand the whole thing about after the kiddos...before kids I was right at a 32B...now a 36B or a 34C. While I was pregant with my son I got up to either a 36 or 38DD. Never felt so "blessed". roflmao

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409642
11/02/07 10:34 AM
11/02/07 10:34 AM

K
Kris
Unregistered
Kris
Unregistered
K

Originally Posted By: Wantiki2
If a glider crawled into my bra, it would fall out the bottom! roflmao

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409745
11/02/07 01:50 PM
11/02/07 01:50 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
The two biggest problems I see is the misinterpretation that us bust girls must want to waer plain thin white grandma bras. I like variety and color and prefer something femime and stylist. Designers should not stop designing bras at say 36C and cut it off there! Larger chested women like cute things too darn it!

And as for fitting and sizing...all breasts are different shapes and sizes, just becuase you take two girls that wear the same bra size...does not mean they can wear the same bra. Some are rounder, some are more oval and longer, some are perkier, some are too perky, some need a little push up...something designers should also take in...have different girls of the same sizes try them on...get a feel on the differences and see if there is a way to make them more useful for the diversity in breast shape and size.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: cinnamonstix] #409747
11/02/07 02:01 PM
11/02/07 02:01 PM

L
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
L

I completely agree! It shouldn't have to cost an arm and a leg to buy a pretty set that actually fits right either.

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409902
11/02/07 06:48 PM
11/02/07 06:48 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Ok, I went out today to try on the shelf bra camis over my bra...what a joke. There wasn't enough material to cover half of my bra, so frustrating. shakehead

And I agree bra shopping was tough when I was a 32DD, but try finding a 34H. Once the cup size gets to F or higher, it is difficult to find a band smaller than a 38. cry

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409921
11/02/07 07:25 PM
11/02/07 07:25 PM

S
sophia
Unregistered
sophia
Unregistered
S

I totally agree too. Hurray for all breasts and sizes. It is indeed a shame that bustier women are "discriminated" like this. I want cute bras that fit for every size and shape! Also, being a DD myself, how about a sports bra that it does not allow my breasts to give me a black and blue eye when I try to run!

I wonder if I can complain to my congressman about this?! smile

Hope you are all having a great evening enjoying furry, fuzzy, pointy nose chests!

Sophia

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409928
11/02/07 07:45 PM
11/02/07 07:45 PM
Roanoke, Virginia
mommawannabe Offline
Glider Slave
mommawannabe  Offline
Glider Slave

Roanoke, Virginia
I found this cool tight to the body bra/camisol thing at TJ Max for really cheap. Going to try it today with "bra baby" I always get scratches as she takes some time finding a comfy spot and her lately she likes to get not in my armpit but pretty close kinda on the outside of the breast. So can't wait to give this a try. I'm still trying to figure out what size I am. I had gastric bypass and have lost 115 pounds so it's a challenge but a good one I have to admit. smile

Anna

Hubby Tommie
son Logan - 11
Pugs-Duncan and Raven,
Bunnies-Foo&Friday
Hedgies-Sweet Pea,Dobby,Bambi,DarthVader,Lexy,Shadow, Willow & Thatch.
suggies-Izzy, Miley~Toff, Jasper~Twinkie, Nix~Ash, Nash~Riley, Barney~Spryte~Pixie, Apollo~Athena.
Turtles - Shelly~Petunia

www.suggiebabies.com

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: mommawannabe] #409942
11/02/07 08:01 PM
11/02/07 08:01 PM

S
sophia
Unregistered
sophia
Unregistered
S

Anna, Congratulations. Indeed enjoy this "challenge". I'm jealous smile
Sophia

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409954
11/02/07 08:30 PM
11/02/07 08:30 PM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Well ladies this was day 2 of bra bonding or in my case bra make shift short shirt thingy. It's going great but I should have thought to put the boys back in their cage BEFORE making them fruit smoothies. Snupi(my nosey, mischievious little guy woke up & wanted to know what was goin' on) This is a great experience and I would have to recommend it to everyone with a pet...
heck next time I get a puppy I'm gonna stick it in my bra Maybe it will help with house training too.

PS . I can't recall who posted but some are too perky.. I wish I had that problem

www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409959
11/02/07 08:56 PM
11/02/07 08:56 PM

K
Kath
Unregistered
Kath
Unregistered
K

Ok, hickey's? mole biting? I seriously thought about trying the bra thing, I didnt know how I was going to do it .. DD .. and all ... but now ... not sure about the mole biting .. hickey's ... oh my goodness!! I need to re-read this again ...

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409970
11/02/07 09:39 PM
11/02/07 09:39 PM

L
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
ltlrdangel
Unregistered
L

I had not had anything like that happen before. Last night I thought it might though. One of my tiny babies (almost 6 wks) was in there, cuddling and comfy for a while. Then all of the sudden she started trying to groom me only very vigorously! OUCH! Every time I would peak in to see what she was doing she would stop and look up at me as if to say "What?" dunno . Then as soon as I would cover her back up she would start doing it again. We went through that 4 times before she finally settled in.
It was sweet though. smile

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #410041
11/03/07 01:18 AM
11/03/07 01:18 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
I really enjoy reading this post...lol. Always good for a laugh!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #410125
11/03/07 11:47 AM
11/03/07 11:47 AM
GA
Sabarika Offline
Glider Slave
Sabarika  Offline
Glider Slave

GA
Originally Posted By: sophia
I totally agree too. Hurray for all breasts and sizes.

LOLOL! I have never laughed so hard! This is the only forum I've ever been on that such a phrase is uttered and not taken out of context or tainted with iniquitous humor!

Thanks for the laughs, guys!

Sabarika
Photography
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Sabarika] #410459
11/04/07 12:10 AM
11/04/07 12:10 AM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
You know, no two people are the same, well, my two girls aren't the same. The left is a full size larger than the right. Groan!
Good news, Biscuit fell asleep in my bra last night laugh Actually, I crossed my arm across my stomach right under my bra, because he was a wiggle-butt and he finally settled into position, holding on to the edge of the cup and fell asleep, so sweet!!! Usually he goes in and wiggles 'til I make him get out, LOL

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: USMom] #410480
11/04/07 01:08 AM
11/04/07 01:08 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Wow...lots of girls have that actually...but I am sure that can be a bit of a pain to deal with. I am luckilly not much different...so I am very thankful for that...since bra shopping can already be hard enough as is.

As for you ladies and the extreme expanding breasts during pregnancy...I totally never want to be pregnant. Wow Kris...BIG difference...I am not comfortable gaining another 3+ sizes (even if it is temporary)...you really busty ladies...don't know how you do it! Mine are enough for me...more than enough at times...I am happy with what I have now...and hope they stay what they are now...

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: cinnamonstix] #414365
11/10/07 12:33 AM
11/10/07 12:33 AM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Yikey's girl's be careful those guys can hop right out of there too! Snupi hopped out in the living room this afternoon and he was the dickens to get in the cage. UH OH!!
Guess I got too comfy with the boys in the bra.LOL

www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #414477
11/10/07 02:39 AM
11/10/07 02:39 AM
Near Chicago
Dazzle Offline
Glider Explorer
Dazzle  Offline
Glider Explorer

Near Chicago
When I had a loose bra I would put my joey right where my heart is and he would snooze and snooze. This helped with bonding tremendously. I think with my next joeys I'll just have to purchase a sports bra, like was suggested, or a slightly larger bra to be able to support some bonding babies! Hehe

-Mel
Brizzie, LuLu, Skittles & Saphire
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 374 guests, and 85 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,569 TEXAS
679,073 OHIO
487,151 OKLAHOMA
432,154 UTAH
321,673 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024