Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS #408878
10/31/07 11:13 PM
10/31/07 11:13 PM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Ladies I have a question about this bra bonding. I am a FULL d and there is NO room left in my bra. I dont know how to get the boys in there.
I have the 2 new babies and would like to try the bra bonding with these 2 as it's supposed to speed the process and help the bonding (no way I'm thinking about puttin' my little mega-biter in my bra LOL)
How do us busty ladies pull this off???
Is there a certain brand of bra I can buy? Where?

Last edited by Trigger; 10/31/07 11:16 PM.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»MO MONEY!»-(¯`v´¯)-»
kids Chance, Dylan, John, & Kayla
Skittles, Snupi, Snuki, Lucy, Shanu, Caspian, Ivy, Kalysta, Kaliya, Santee, Cheyenne, Apache, Comanche, Twirpy, Meribelle, Santeria, Shyamalan, Sebastian, Zoey, Naira & Katsu
www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #408882
10/31/07 11:17 PM
10/31/07 11:17 PM

P
phayzed
Unregistered
phayzed
Unregistered
P

Uhhhh...

Well, I definitely don't have this problem.. roflmao

sooo.. I don't have an answer, really... i just wanted to comment. LOL

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #408884
10/31/07 11:27 PM
10/31/07 11:27 PM

C
Callie
Unregistered
Callie
Unregistered
C

i dont putmy girl in my bra but i put her around it in my shirt. so maybe wear a shirt that leaves some roomunder your bra? kilala just sits underneath and grooms and sleeps there. like a second pouch ( GOD FORBID WE WAKE HER UP! she gets really crabby when shes confortable and sleeping LOL roflmao ) but try that. i mean i dont stick anything in my bra anymore. BAD experiences with baby rabbits. not fun. roflmao

-Callie

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #408886
10/31/07 11:33 PM
10/31/07 11:33 PM
NW Missouri
princessmegi Offline
Serious Glideritis
princessmegi  Offline
Serious Glideritis

NW Missouri
Put a sports bra on top of your normal bra. Then put them in between the bras. It creates a little pocket for them.

"My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt." ~ Anna Sewell, English Novelist
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: princessmegi] #408897
10/31/07 11:51 PM
10/31/07 11:51 PM

P
PKGliders
Unregistered
PKGliders
Unregistered
P

Yeah, when people say 'in my bra', do they actually put the gliders IN the bra? If your bra is that loose on you, you need a better bra! I always just assumed it meant 'in your shirt'. Mine will nestle near my arm pit with their heads against my skin, and wrap their little paws around my bra strap. But they never go IN my bra.

I assume that's what people mean when they say 'in my bra'. But really....does anybody actually shove them down there?

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #408907
11/01/07 12:05 AM
11/01/07 12:05 AM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Well I am new to all this suggie mommy stuff but I know if I'm worried about the girls fallin' out of the bra, there sure as heck ain't no room for the boys in there.

Skittles, Snupi, Snuki, Lucy, Shanu, Caspian, Ivy, Kalysta, Kaliya, Santee, Cheyenne, Apache, Comanche, Twirpy, Meribelle, Santeria, Shyamalan, Sebastian, Zoey, Naira & Katsu
www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #408910
11/01/07 12:10 AM
11/01/07 12:10 AM
Phoenix, AZ
KattyM Offline
Serious Glideritis
KattyM  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Phoenix, AZ
I wear two sports bras and they rest between the two layers. In the winter, I wear two camisoles with built-in bralettes (because it's warmer for me). Sometimes I wear a sports bra on top of the camisole (because the elastic is stronger or something); they don't fall out the bottom as easily.

Forever owned in my heart by my :grey: "Eight is Enough" colony:

:rbridge:
• 2002: Keiko (F) + 2003: Hiroshi (M) = 2004: joey Tomoki (M)
• 2009: Sammy (F), Charlie (F), Murray (M), Herbie (M)
• 2010: BJ (M)
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: KattyM] #408926
11/01/07 12:34 AM
11/01/07 12:34 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Is it just me...I would think a sports bra is going to create more cleavage...and where is that baby going to have room? I would be scared of suffocating the glider in my bra...ahhh! I just know anything tight at all...like a sports bra...and I am up even further and squished together too...don't see how much of anything would be fittin in there, specially a glider. crazy Poor squishy...lol.

Now maybe a tank top with another shirt over it...but they still would not be nestled in with the girls really...not really touching skin...but this I can see do-able.

Amen to the no room left Trigger...I am with ya! And no way in heck...I have a biter too...goodness he is a scary guy sometimes...no way is he even coming close! ***I let my babies sleep in my sweater sleeve one night...they really enjoyed that! grin

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Tortoise: Vork
Cats: Scooby, Swiper, Zero, Dinah & Sykes
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty
:rbridge: Fern, Cjarsa, Syfka, Icarus, Ivy, Howie & Gracie

www.cinnamonstix-n-sugar.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: cinnamonstix] #408934
11/01/07 12:46 AM
11/01/07 12:46 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I have the same problem and have been tying a small pouch to my bra straps (so the pouch and glider sort of rest on top). My problem with the shelf bra camisoles is that there is no support for me and I'm not comfortable in them. And to put one over my bra (a good bra already feels like a whole lot of material) is just uncomfortable, and usually still too tight. I am still trying to figure it all out myself, so if anyone comes up with something, I would love to know.

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: cinnamonstix] #408941
11/01/07 12:55 AM
11/01/07 12:55 AM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Well I'm determined to figure something out... now I may look like the hunch front of notre dame by the time I am done but I want to be a member of this paws in bras club one way or another. I'll send G rated pics when I get it figured out. LOL

www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #408945
11/01/07 01:02 AM
11/01/07 01:02 AM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Gretchen if I figure something out I will blurt it out here for the world to know and post some pics (g rated of course)
My mom is a seamstress and I just figured out what her next big project is. Her fur grandbabies need a bra.

www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #408976
11/01/07 02:09 AM
11/01/07 02:09 AM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Mine go IN my bra - I just loosen up my straps a little and there's room (and I am bigger than a D, and the bra fits correctly because it was custom measured)

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: BeckiT] #408982
11/01/07 02:19 AM
11/01/07 02:19 AM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
BeckiT is this a special bra I need custom ordered to fit me and my duo. I usually wear victoria's secret satin but there is a specialty shop close by that does custom bra orders . Do you think that may help I can explain to them what I need and if they want my money they should be willing to try and help me. My mom can but she has never done underwear.

www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #409032
11/01/07 08:15 AM
11/01/07 08:15 AM
NW Missouri
princessmegi Offline
Serious Glideritis
princessmegi  Offline
Serious Glideritis

NW Missouri
Becki...would that be an SGGA bra??? lol

Trigger, I think she just meant it was a custom bra that was measured for her. Then she just loosens it and puts the gliders in there.

I am a 32E, so I definitely understand where you're coming from. Just buy the sports bra a little larger than you normally would. Go to Wal-Mart and try them on over your normal bra. You want it to fit well at the bottom, but be loose enough that there is room for the gliders to fit in it.

"My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt." ~ Anna Sewell, English Novelist
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: princessmegi] #409046
11/01/07 09:05 AM
11/01/07 09:05 AM
Hudson Valley, NY
krysKritters Offline
Glider Addict
krysKritters  Offline
Glider Addict

Hudson Valley, NY
My joeys always go IN my bra but as they get bigger they tend to stay outside of the bra. I think they think it's another pouch they just grow out of. shakehead
I too am a D and I just pull my hmm "ladies" to the side, loosen the strap and my joeys squeeze right in there. roflmao Once they realize they like it in there, it's kinda hard to keep them out. blush

Comet has lasted the longest, he is a large 6 month old and still manages to squeeze in every once in awhile. roflmao

Krys DeRosa
Godfather of the NY Glider Mafia

KrysKritters.comcloud9

A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world.
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #409084
11/01/07 10:58 AM
11/01/07 10:58 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Originally Posted By: Trigger
Well I'm determined to figure something out... now I may look like the hunch front of notre dame by the time I am done but I want to be a member of this paws in bras club one way or another. I'll send G rated pics when I get it figured out. LOL

roflmao roflmao roflmao That is just too funny!

With my two fellas (they are about the same size as I am) I look like I've had an instant "furry silicone implant that grew outwards" with no cleavage. grin

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: LSardou] #409097
11/01/07 11:32 AM
11/01/07 11:32 AM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Mine go in between but kind of on top, if that makes sense? I don't have the goodness there, if you know what I mean, but my gliders aren't in my bra, per se, just in that general area. The cammies work best for me and mine, or I just tuck my shirt (only at home) in under my bra and let 'em loose. Biscuit won't stay in one place no matter what, and if I am bra less, he uses certain um... parts as a handle. :/

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: USMom] #409116
11/01/07 11:53 AM
11/01/07 11:53 AM
Eastern NC
melek007 Offline
Glider Addict
melek007  Offline
Glider Addict

Eastern NC
Being a DD, I usually don't have extra room. I have a couple sport bras that allow for passengers. I have one like this. http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Wome...Hanes/G407.aspx
It doesn't fit exactly like the ad shows; I have room in the middle to put (some of) mine. With Nese, I can just put her in without any problems. Alev prefers being in a small fleece pouch and then being placed in my bra (or with some sort of material). I have a Nike sports bra that has room for the three of them. Only problem is that you look a little lumpy. wink

~ I miss my Alev, Nese & Levent ~
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: princessmegi] #409210
11/01/07 02:45 PM
11/01/07 02:45 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Originally Posted By: princessmegi
Becki...would that be an SGGA bra??? lol

Trigger, I think she just meant it was a custom bra that was measured for her. Then she just loosens it and puts the gliders in there.

I am a 32E, so I definitely understand where you're coming from. Just buy the sports bra a little larger than you normally would. Go to Wal-Mart and try them on over your normal bra. You want it to fit well at the bottom, but be loose enough that there is room for the gliders to fit in it.
Megi is correct, my bras are custom fit for me - I can't go into regular stores or even lingerie stores and buy a bra frown

and Megi, no, I had mine before SGGA - I wear a 36H (just had to get a new one, I've lost 17 pounds since SGGA, was a 38I), so it's somewhat a necessity to have mine custom fitted, lol..

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: BeckiT] #409242
11/01/07 03:41 PM
11/01/07 03:41 PM

K
Kris
Unregistered
Kris
Unregistered
K

I just had to add about the biting...be careful. lol.

Someone mentioned going bra-less with them in a cami top...I use to always do this. Well, we went sometime without Booger being carried around like this, and one morning I was like.."I'm gonna take him with me in my shirt today"
I took my daughter to school and he bite me the entire way. Finally when we got there, I had to go in the bathroom and take him out...all the other parents were looking at me funny wondering why I kept saying "ouch" to my shirt. shakehead

Also...if you haven't heard...gliders are very interested in moles. sounds really gross, but I have a small mole just under my bra line...and let me tell you, once they find it, they will not leave it alone. OUCH!

Last edited by Kris; 11/01/07 03:42 PM. Reason: wrong smiley
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: BeckiT] #409245
11/01/07 03:43 PM
11/01/07 03:43 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
I'm a DDD and sports bras squeeze to much & the camis with the built in bra don't usually have the built in part big enough, so I usually wear a thin, cami-type tank top over the bra and tuck it under the bra (band) all the way around, then the gliders can go wherever they want in there, but they usually sleep in between the "girls" outside of the bra. Then I wear a shirt over that - usually just a flannel or light-weight button up that I'd wear the tank top with anyway... No one even knows they're there until they see me peeking down my shirt and baby-talking to my chest! roflmao Unfortunately, Tika & Tas are very energetic groomers sometimes and they get me good even through the bra! shakehead

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Usha77] #409272
11/01/07 04:21 PM
11/01/07 04:21 PM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Well I've got the boys in. I had a little half shirt that ties in back at the bottom and is nice thin cotton. They crabbed at me a bit and Snuki snuggled right in and went back to sleep, Snupi, my nosey little booger sniffed and took a bite. OUCH! I will need a fuller coverage bra. Now he's just nestled his little head right in the middle looking up at me, but those little peepers are getting heavy. They're so sweet.

www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #409296
11/01/07 05:04 PM
11/01/07 05:04 PM

K
Kris
Unregistered
Kris
Unregistered
K

Bra babies is an awesome experience! Congrats!

Be prepared for the wonderful joy of them grooming you also...Cosmo actually left a hickey the size of a quarter one time.

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409307
11/01/07 05:20 PM
11/01/07 05:20 PM
NC
GliderHappy81 Offline
Glider Addict
GliderHappy81  Offline
Glider Addict

NC
Originally Posted By: PKGliders
Yeah, when people say 'in my bra', do they actually put the gliders IN the bra? If your bra is that loose on you, you need a better bra! I always just assumed it meant 'in your shirt'. Mine will nestle near my arm pit with their heads against my skin, and wrap their little paws around my bra strap. But they never go IN my bra.

I assume that's what people mean when they say 'in my bra'. But really....does anybody actually shove them down there?

Maybe I should call mine cleavage babies roflmao

jumpKarajump

*~*GliderExpressions*~*

*~*My Gliders*~*
Burl :leu:
Aria :wfb:
Fiona :plat:

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409308
11/01/07 05:26 PM
11/01/07 05:26 PM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Grooming?? and a Hickey the size of a QUARTER??? OUCH!!! This sounds painful I hope I'm wrong.

www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: BeckiT] #409311
11/01/07 05:29 PM
11/01/07 05:29 PM

B
Brittney
Unregistered
Brittney
Unregistered
B

Originally Posted By: BeckiT
I wear a 36H (just had to get a new one, I've lost 17 pounds since SGGA, was a 38I), so it's somewhat a necessity to have mine custom fitted, lol..

agree dance thumb

WOWEE!! GOOD WORK!!

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Trigger] #409312
11/01/07 05:32 PM
11/01/07 05:32 PM

B
Brittney
Unregistered
Brittney
Unregistered
B

Originally Posted By: Trigger
Grooming?? and a Hickey the size of a QUARTER??? OUCH!!!

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!

haha jk - I just think it's funny to picture, "Hickey?? Oh that. NO, honey, I swear. It was the suggie! THE SUGGIE!"

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409316
11/01/07 05:36 PM
11/01/07 05:36 PM
GA
Sabarika Offline
Glider Slave
Sabarika  Offline
Glider Slave

GA
Originally Posted By: Kris
Also...if you haven't heard...gliders are very interested in moles. Sounds really gross, but I have a small mole just under my bra line...and let me tell you, once they find it, they will not leave it alone. OUCH!

LOLOL! I have a mole too right where the elastic on my shelf-bra shirt is.. sometimes when Saccharin is burying her head she bites.. OUCH.
Wow, that made me laugh so hard. I feel your pain!

Sabarika
Photography
Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: ] #409318
11/01/07 05:39 PM
11/01/07 05:39 PM

D
dmbfan41
Unregistered
dmbfan41
Unregistered
D

I just bought a sprots bra that was one size to big and I wear a regular bra under that.
she fits in there where my clevage would be (if I had any smile perfect.

Re: ??? ONLY FOR THE GIRLS [Re: Sabarika] #409325
11/01/07 05:55 PM
11/01/07 05:55 PM

K
Kris
Unregistered
Kris
Unregistered
K

roflmao yep...the whole mole issue is a pain. Glad to hear someone knows what it feels like. lol.

As for the hickey...hubby was actually okay about it. I kept wondering how I was gonna explain a hickey when he got home from work...lol...he just laughed it off! Seems he thought is was really funny.

Trigger...honestly it didn't feel great, I actually almost took him out and put him back in the cage, but once I realized he was grooming me...and not biting...I let him stay in. He only did it for a little while before snuggling up and going to sleep. It was also the first time I had put him down my shirt.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 356 guests, and 77 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,576 TEXAS
679,076 OHIO
487,156 OKLAHOMA
432,161 UTAH
321,685 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024