Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: cinnamonstix] #402144
10/21/07 01:13 PM
10/21/07 01:13 PM
GA
Sabarika Offline
Glider Slave
Sabarika  Offline
Glider Slave

GA
Looking at all these diets is making me consider buying a minifridge for my room so I can keep my gliders' food fresh and separate from our food. o.o; I had a disaster the other night where I had a few days left on my BML and lo - our freezer was full, so my roommate took the BML out and set it on TOP of the fridge to fit her water bottle in (i was so angry) and ruined my BML. -.-; Had to go to WalMart at 11 at night once I found out, grr!

I like the freshness of this.. it's cool to read about all the different diets.

How do you find time to make all this? The range of fruits is so varied. I'd be afraid that they'd go bad before I got to use them all.

Sabarika
Photography
Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: Sabarika] #402151
10/21/07 01:40 PM
10/21/07 01:40 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
That is exactly why I buy fresh, clean it, cut it up and freeze it. If your glider prefers thawed...you can just pull it out early...if they eat frozen...just pull it out and feed.

This week I did not have time for all the fresh...it does take some time...so I went with frozen. Going with fresh though...you have the freedom to give whatever fruits you want...I make up a mixed bag and pull from that each night as needed (for fruits and veggies)

As for changing diets...there is some process of feeding like 90% old the first day 10% new, 80% old next and 20% new...not sure if that is right or not...but that would be a way to wean them from the old diet to the new one. You just do not want to change it overnight...can cause issues...like changing cat or dog food...they get upset tummies easy.

I am sure someone here can tell you the exacts...lol.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Tortoise: Vork
Cats: Scooby, Swiper, Zero, Dinah & Sykes
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty
:rbridge: Fern, Cjarsa, Syfka, Icarus, Ivy, Howie & Gracie

www.cinnamonstix-n-sugar.com
Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: Sabarika] #402189
10/21/07 03:02 PM
10/21/07 03:02 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Gradually switching a diet over is really required with changing ANY diet. To do this you just gradually add a small amount of the new diet, and a small amount less of the old. I reccomend to do this over a 2 week period, with older gliders, and over a 3 week period with young joeys. That's how long it took me to switch Cupid over when I got him at 8 weeks OOP and he was on PP diet.

Going a little slower insures your glider is still eating and getting proper vitamins and minerals in it's diet, and also eliminates any upset in the digestive system from diet change.

As for the fruits and veggies. I do NOT buy all that at once! lol Heavens no, I would need 2 fridges smile This is an example list of suitable fruits and veggies. This diet is about variety, I offer 3-4 diffrent type of veggies at a meal time, weather it be fresh or my own frozen blend I bagged up and froze. The same follows with fruits. Many of the items I use are seasonal such as berries (rasberries, blueberries,blackberries ect) I do buy them occasionally to add that variety and the essential nutrients they conatin through out the year. If there is any thing I would reccomend to a glider owner is a "food saver" type of machine that vaccum packs the frozen foods, they also last a year in the freezer!

**Yogurt** I use a 1/2 teaspoon with eaither fruit or veggie night, but is can be used with any of three nights. I don not use it every day, and I do not increase the 1/2 tsp. amount. It's 1/2 tsp PER glider. If you feel you wanted to add it daily I would decrease the amount to about 1/4 tsp each glider**

Many people feed yogurt daily, and I am not saying it's bad in any way. But I am providing you with what I follow exactly since I have used it for 10+ years and I know the results from it.

I also want to point out that any meats feed as protein should be as lean as possible, I know that many people are aginst feeding meats, but my gliders have had lean cuts of meats, cooked plainly.

I have never had any calcium deficency ever. NO health issues at all, other then my rehomes from to seperate people who had these gliders living in poor living conditions, diet and housing.

Calcium needs D3 and Vit. E needs selenium to work properly.

Cindy
Mom to
Jae, Ashton, Briannah, Nevaeh & Addy

& all my fuzzies!
Breeder of Leu's, Mosaics, wfb, and standard grey's.
Owner of www.MySugarAddiction.com

:rtmo: :leu:

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #402259
10/21/07 05:35 PM
10/21/07 05:35 PM

C
Cosmo
Unregistered
Cosmo
Unregistered
C

Thanks.

Do you know what foods provide D3? I see you provided some for Vit. E and Selenium. Thanks!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #402284
10/21/07 06:21 PM
10/21/07 06:21 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Vitamin D is in egg yolk,most yogurts, but not all read your labels. It's in the milk you would use to make some mac-n-cheese which they love! It's all in the Brisky pellets too for an added benefit.

Here is something many people do not know. Contrary to common belief, Vitamin D is NOT actually a vitamin at all. "Vitamins" by definition, are nutrients that CANNOT be produced by the body, but are NECESSARY for the proper functioning of the body's tissues and organs. Although Vitamin D is ESSENTAL for calcium and phosphorus metabolism, and IS required for the normal development of healthy bones and teeth, since it IS produced by our bodies (when our skin is exposed to ultraviolet rays from the sun) technically, it can NOT be considered a vitamin.

Vitamin D was originally classified as a vitamin because of the findings of a British researcher in 1920, who raised dogs in the winter (without any exposure to sunlight or ultraviolet rays). He found that the animals developed rickets (a bone disease) unless fed a diet containing fish-liver oils. He wrongly concluded that the fat soluble substance needed for developing bones was not found naturally in the body and so was a "vitamin". In 1924 researchers discovered that exposing skin to sunlight resulted in the body's own production of this so-called "fat-soluble vitamin". Despite the misnomer, for nutritional and public health reasons, vitamin D continues to be officially classified as a "vitamin".

Cholecalciferol is a form of Vitamin D, also called vitamin D3. And these can also be found in broccoli, and cauliflower.

Well it is needed in the diet, I think many gliders are getting too much which is just as deadly.

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #402292
10/21/07 06:53 PM
10/21/07 06:53 PM

C
Cosmo
Unregistered
Cosmo
Unregistered
C

Interesting info on the vitamin D. Makes you wonder that if the body can synthasize it with sunlight, but sugar gliders are night critters, do they need much of it?

One last question, what was your reason for choosing Brisky's as your staple? Do you think any other pelleted food might work, or do you think anyone trying this diet should stick with the Brisky's?

Sorry for being a pain with so many questions, but I just want to make sure I have all the info correct. Thanks!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #402302
10/21/07 07:17 PM
10/21/07 07:17 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
The brisky's description says it all why I think it works well with the diet, although I would NOT feed it exclusively, it contains all the vitamins, and minerals needed. To me it's sorta like a back up plan, should they eat less of their food, and eat that in the evening. My gliders consume no more then 1/2 Tsp. of it nightly, if they consume any at all. I also use my own bought nectar.

This is what Brisky's said about it on there site.
In the wild Sugar Gliders eat a variety of fruits, nectar, and sap, as well as buds, berries, pollen, and small insects. They chew holes with their sharp incisors in the bark of trees to drink the sap. They return latter to eat the dried gum that accumulates there. The Sugar Gliders high metabolism accounts for the intense sugar content of its diet. When Sugar Gliders first became popular the dietary requirements of this creatures was a mystery. There were a lot of “trial and error diets” that flooded the market. Thankfully, after much research by PhD’s in animal nutrition Brisky Pet Products introduced Sugar Glider diet. This finally permitted the Sugar Glider owner to feed their pet a complete diet in an easy to use pellet. This diet is complete (even containing eucalyptus) and can be fed as an exclusive diet. Brisky Pet Products Sugar Glider Nectar is a supplement that can be added to the diet several times a week (especially useful for finicky gliders). As with all animals limit, treat intake to no more than 10% of your pet’s diet.

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #402303
10/21/07 07:20 PM
10/21/07 07:20 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Again, I can not tell you if another staple (Insectavore fare) for instance could be a good substitute. Because this is the staple used I have used for 10+ years I know it works well with this diet. Brisky was also the first sugar glider pellet out there when I got started (as far as I know).

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #402330
10/21/07 08:18 PM
10/21/07 08:18 PM

C
Cosmo
Unregistered
Cosmo
Unregistered
C

Thanks again for the info!

Funny thing is, this is very similar to what I was feeding when I first got Cosmo last year. I really did not like what the breeder I got Cosmo was feeding (mostly pellets, occassional fruits & veggies and protein as a treat once in a while) so after some research on my own I started feeding about 1/3 veggies, 1/3 fruit and 1/3 protein (either boiled chicken or egg) each night with a small amount of watered down 100% apple juice and a glider calcium supplement I got from the breeder sprinkled over it. Mealies were a bonding treat in the morning.

However, I was told by many that it was not a balanced diet and that I needed to pick an approved diet from the list. I wish I would have known about your diet back then, it wouldn't have taken much to change to it at all.

Re: My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #402348
10/21/07 09:01 PM
10/21/07 09:01 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Yea, I agree with you that diet is not a good one, and she was a breeder? In the wild 50% of their diet is protein, feeding it as a treat is a road to disaster. Good thing you knew better, some people don't. I was told when I got my very first glider who was from a mill breeeder (unknown to me at the time) and he said feed her cat food and apples. So I did till I met the woman who was a breeder at the time, and asked why I had this sickly looking fiesty glider on my hands and the first thing she did was share this diet with me. THANK GOD! lol I admit, I was an impulse buyer, but since then have learned a tremendous amount of information, and things have changed alot in the glider world over the past 10 years!

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #402358
10/21/07 09:17 PM
10/21/07 09:17 PM

C
Cosmo
Unregistered
Cosmo
Unregistered
C

Yeah, now looking back I am pretty sure it was a mill breeder I got Cosmo from. Of course I am an internet junkie so as soon as I got home with Cosmo, I was doing research on the net and that was when I switched his diet.

Re: My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #402686
10/22/07 09:52 AM
10/22/07 09:52 AM
Mobile,Alabama
jannee66 Offline
Glider Addict
jannee66  Offline
Glider Addict

Mobile,Alabama
I can see the logic in this diet. When it's that one item in the cage for feeding ( fruits or veggies ), they are gonna eat, because they don't have a choice.
That's why I don't put all my babies food in at one time. I have fruits in there wating on them, when they first wake up, and believe me they eat it! And it's the ONLY thing in there for about 3 hours. My babies had the nerves to avoid the fruits when I switched to HPW. I then put the HPW in about 10:30- 11ish, which they consume like an addiction. Before I got the bed I put in the veggie.
I like your concept Cindy.

wave Jannie

I heart my Sweet Spellbinding Sugar :glider:s

Glider Kisses
Pouches and Cage Sets

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #402852
10/22/07 02:57 PM
10/22/07 02:57 PM

C
cozmos_mommy
Unregistered
cozmos_mommy
Unregistered
C

i was wondering if you feed just one type of fruit on fruit night or do you give variety? and for veggie night?

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #402858
10/22/07 03:19 PM
10/22/07 03:19 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
I give 3-4 veggies, I usually make up my own mixes, and will freeze them individually per cage. then 2-3 for fruits but variety is key smile

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #403127
10/22/07 10:16 PM
10/22/07 10:16 PM

S
Subie
Unregistered
Subie
Unregistered
S

I would love to be able to feed this. My only problem with it is time. I've got 12 gliders at the moment and BML with the veggie relish and fruit smoothie is the quickest way - I can make a bunch at once, freeze it, I'm good for a month. I tried cutting up a whole bunch of fruits/veggies at once and freezing them but they all stuck together and it was annoying and time consuming.

Basically, it doesn't matter what I'd prefer to give them... because in the end, the yummiest food that's easiest to make wins in my house. LOL.

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #403135
10/22/07 10:23 PM
10/22/07 10:23 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
It's ok if they stick frozen, they will thaw individually smile

But I hear ya, it's about what works for you, and your gliders. smile

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #403141
10/22/07 10:28 PM
10/22/07 10:28 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
cut them up and freeze them initally on a baking sheet...then toss them in the bag...that is what I did and it worked...just takes a little while to get them froze...but works like a charm. Make up a big baggie of mixed stuff and pull as you need. I went through mine long before it went bad, but not too exceptionally fast...with all your gliders...you will use your baggie before the stuff goes bad for sure...make up a nice big batch...lol.

Also, I put down wax paper...and kind of layered thing son the baking sheet between the wax paper sheet...get more on a pan that way...takes seom hours to freeze...but will save you the hassle of 1 large clump.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: cinnamonstix] #404553
10/25/07 01:17 AM
10/25/07 01:17 AM

C
Cosmo
Unregistered
Cosmo
Unregistered
C

Ok, sorry, two more questions. On protein night I see you have pasta and brown rice listed. Do these have protein in them or am I missing something?

Also, I know previously it was said to feed 2-3 choices of fruits and 3-4 choices of veggies, but how many choices do you give on protein night?

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #404753
10/25/07 02:42 PM
10/25/07 02:42 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
I offer 1-2 choices of protein, but I don't see why you couldn't do three? Protein is protein, and the variety just insure their is something they will like. Brown rice does have protein, it has 2.58 Grams of protein, some pasta's do too. If you combine for instance beans with some rice you would have 9 amino acids which make a complete protein. I'm not saying I do that, but I listed pasta, because you can feed mac-n-cheese with the protiens of the cheese, and the added milk if you cook it with it. I will usually give the chicken, or turkey along with anothe protein for variety. You can use Yogurt on this nite if you choose too as well.

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #405067
10/26/07 12:23 AM
10/26/07 12:23 AM

C
Cosmo
Unregistered
Cosmo
Unregistered
C

Thank you! sounds like a healthier diet for us humans too. LOL.

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #405165
10/26/07 08:58 AM
10/26/07 08:58 AM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Your bugs/worms contribute to your protein too smile

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #406679
10/28/07 10:56 PM
10/28/07 10:56 PM

S
Subie
Unregistered
Subie
Unregistered
S

Okie-dokie I've got my veggie and fruit situation worked out. Now I've gotta figure out about protein night. See, I measure and freeze everything in large batches. Fruits and veggies get cut up, measured out, then frozen. That way everything is already measured and I can make a bunch at once. I wonder if rice and chicken would be yummy frozen.. dunno

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #406682
10/28/07 11:01 PM
10/28/07 11:01 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
clap It sounds like your doing a great job preparing! I bet rice and chicken would be a good combo!

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #409222
11/01/07 03:08 PM
11/01/07 03:08 PM

S
Subie
Unregistered
Subie
Unregistered
S

Wheeee, almost ready! If everything goes right we'll be able to start this as soon as the BML runs out this weekend!

I need help with something though... the meats. Chicken, etc. Is there a particular brand you'd reccommend or a way of cooking it that your gliders like? Do you buy it then cook it or buy the precooked stuffs?

Sorry, I eat chicken once in a blue moon and no red meat at all so I'm a little clueless on what would be good here. LOL.

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #411965
11/06/07 05:30 PM
11/06/07 05:30 PM

C
cm78801
Unregistered
cm78801
Unregistered
C

i have a couple of questions... i really like the sounds of this diet, but as far as the yogurt goes - do you put it on top of the food you're giving?

for protein, are bugs and mealworms *absolutely* necessary? mine don't like mealworms... can they eat regular worms? like fishing worms? i know that might be a dumb question but it was just a thought since i feed those to my fish occasionally.

also, i read in this thread that you can swap cottage cheese for yogurt - is this alright? i hate opening the yogurt and then having the rest of it go to waste since i'm just feeding one glider... seems like the cottage cheese would be easier...

thanks smile

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: ] #411977
11/06/07 05:44 PM
11/06/07 05:44 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Subie: Buy fresh meat and cook it...with pre-cooked meat there will be lots of salt and who know what else...like deli meats...they could have onion, garlic, salt...you really have no idea WHAT they actually put in pre-cooked meats...so go with fresh. You can boil, bake, and I guess even steam...find out what your gliders like and go from there.

cm7881: Yogurt however they will eat it. On top, on bottom, mixed in, on the side...makes no difference as long as they eat it and their other food too. mine will NOT touch plain...now guava...that was what we just finished off...and a whole other story...lol.

Cottage Cheese is fine for them...I give mine cottage cheese and yogurt however...and on different nights. Maybe get a yogurt you like and share with your glider every few days. That is a good way for it to not go to waste...and it is always sweet to share a snack with your suggie!

As for worms...not sure if your gliders will even eat them. Mine shook their heads like crazy and threw them when I tried. They were not having it! You could try the Can O' (insert bug type here)...there are many varieties...i have fed grasshoppers and crickets...but there are plenty more to try...see if you can find one your suggies LOVE...then keep them in the freezer as they will last much longer in there.

Good luck!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: cinnamonstix] #412011
11/06/07 06:24 PM
11/06/07 06:24 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Lets see for meats one of the best is chicken because it's lean and almost every glider eats it, but you can use lean unseasoned meats you may eat for dinner and save some, I usually will buy a pack of skinless/boneless chicken breast and either parboil, bake it in a pan with a little chicken broth (low sodium) covered with foil, or slightly browned. I will make a whole batch up, dice it up and freeze in portions with my vaccum pak food saver (they are so handy!)

I would not use cottage chees as a staple for protein, it's ok when used in moderation but variety is key for the overall diet, and cottage cheese is higher in phosurus.

Yogurt is cheap, you can buy one container for $70 and if you cover it with foil or place it in a zip lock bag you can preserve it for a few days. You can freeze yogurt too, so if you see it on sale like a 6 pack pick it up and freeze it and it will thaw like normal yogurt.

Bugs..Ground worms I would not feed as this is not a natural bug they would go for, but I don't feed mealies either, I use waxies instead. Have you tried those? As Gwen said you can also buy the canned bugs but I think they stink and go bad fast. IMO

I think it's important to feed some live protein to our captive gliders since they do LOVE them and help contribute to their protein needs. I don't think you "have" to feed them bugs though as long as your diet contained all the nutrition for a balanced diet. HTH smile

I miss this thread when questions get asked alot if any one wanted to email me directly, or PM me! My email is fourkids@myclearwave.net thumb

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #412093
11/06/07 08:47 PM
11/06/07 08:47 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Originally Posted By: GliderLove
Yogurt is cheap, you can buy one container for $70 and if you cover it with foil or place it in a zip lock bag you can preserve it for a few days.
I sure don't wanna shop where you do for yogurt roflmao

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: BeckiT] #412137
11/06/07 09:21 PM
11/06/07 09:21 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline OP
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline OP
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
roflmao I mean .70 cents LOL

Cindy
Mom to

& all my fuzzies!

Re: :)My non-supplemented diet...LONG [Re: GliderLove] #412141
11/06/07 09:22 PM
11/06/07 09:22 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
I was going to say something too...but being as I have been SOOOOOOOO tired...I let it slip Cindy...lol.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024