Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Feather] #1412692
10/25/17 10:08 PM
10/25/17 10:08 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
I bet you're glad to be home, well at least back with your crew. Before long, things will be back to normal.

My gliders haven't gone that long with me being away, but never seem worse for the ware. I don't know if they'd miss me really, they're always so busy pretending to hate my guts most of the time.

I banned my gliders from the computer after I found out what they were up to. Go figure, I help Ollie write to Dear Crabby that one time, then they all go thinking they can hop on here when I'm not home or I'm sleeping. So now I make sure my pc is off and closed before I go to bed and I leave it that way until I'm home from work, if I get to use it.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412706
10/27/17 04:39 PM
10/27/17 04:39 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I’ve explained that the laptop if for papa-tree only & made them promise to leave it alone after Gwyn broke the screen. Strange though, they each had a paw behind their back...

Arthur kept trying to jump for my face for some reason, hmm 😒

Gown was upset that I got home late again & wasn’t going to play with them. After feeding & a good night yoghurt each, I went to get ready for bed. As soon as I hit the light she began barking rapidly at full volume. I am frequently able to talk at her & she’ll at least quiet down, but not tonight. Even going back for a couple head scratches wasn’t enough.

She jumped out as soon as my hand cleared the door, barked a couple time in my ear, then settled on my back. So, she got to ride around on me while Ai did some last minute things & got ready. All too soon though, I took her back. She wasn’t overly willing, but in I place her.

Time for sleep!

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412768
11/01/17 05:21 AM
11/01/17 05:21 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I might need to stop eating Cheerios around Gwyn. She wakes up & gets quite pushy about having a bunch. I swear she likes them as much as yoggies some days.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412770
11/01/17 03:01 PM
11/01/17 03:01 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Mine love Cheerios too! And rice Chex.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412774
11/01/17 06:42 PM
11/01/17 06:42 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Dawn, since I don't eat Chex for breakfast, I don't know about that one. I would guess they would since they've stolen bread from me before.
--------------------------------------------------------------

It is a little strange. The same time every night for the last four or five nights, one of my furballs (90% certain it is Arthur from the muffled sounding bark) has started barking from the pouch after their first 'every body is awake' period at 2100hrs give-or-take. When I go over & stick my hand in the pouch, he quites down & doesn't start up again.

(Gwyn for the rest of the night is another story.)

As I said, just a little strange, both as a new habit & the consistency.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412775
11/01/17 07:24 PM
11/01/17 07:24 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
One of mine has started pouch-barking in the recent past months. I'm thinking it was Ollie, because I know Lulu (RIP) & Skadoosh bark outside of the pouch, I've never seen Ollie barking outside of the pouch.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412804
11/03/17 04:22 AM
11/03/17 04:22 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Mine bark in their sleep... it's quiet, and a different bark. When it disturbs the other one, I hear a squeak hiss and then it will stop.

Dot barks in the pouch when Fiona chooses to sleep elsewhere.

Since we are sleeping days and working nights, they both start barking when we pull in the driveway still. It's hard not to hear that diesel pull in at all hours... At least we hope that's when they start barking...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1412808
11/03/17 10:06 AM
11/03/17 10:06 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
I think it is adorable when they bark in their sleep heart

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412814
11/03/17 06:54 PM
11/03/17 06:54 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Gwyn decided to be a butt tonight. Started out well, she was the only one who wanted to come out of the cage to hang with me. Well, that lasted for about 20min until I was emptying my backpack for the weekend. She apparently got bored.

She jumped off as I was reaching in for the >last time!<. No big deal, only needed another moment to pick up the last couple of items. Turn around... no sign. Still, no big deal, it's Gwyn, she never goes far.

Put the stuff away, no sign of her. Well, like I said, she never goes far & I know her weakness. I pick up the bag of yoggies shake it until I have the other threes' full attention & give each a few. Still no sign of her. Okay... weird, but she's got to be nearby watching, though normally she would have come back to me. Still, now a little concerned, she normally if climbing all over me by now.

Exploring with a flashlight & shaking the yoggie bag is not causing her to come to me, but is driving the caged members nuts.

I give up on that & just stand in the middle of my ground floor to listen now the she is making me nervous (something I count on HER not too)... nothing. Then I turn around. There the little turd is, sitting on the banister watching me. I guess she had gone up to the 2nd floor for a bit when I checked before, but now she was near the landing, just watching.

I tried to offer her a couple yoggies to come back down, but no... I had to go to her. Not that she wouldn't insist on taking the yoggies even with ME going to HER instead of the other way around. Self-entitled little... millenials, I swear! (Does 2015 count as millenials?)

Anyways, got her to jump to my shoulder before she "earned" the yoggies, then a piece of coconut. I then gave the others coconut, except Morgana who doesn't do coconut (she got Mango). After everyone was chowing down, I got Gwyn to my hand & held her up to a perch. She just kept nibbling away, looking at me like I was crazy with her tail wrapped around my wrist. After a few minutes, I moved to a hammock I slowly rotated my wrist with her so she had to step on to the hammock. A couple pets once the transfer was complete so she understood all was okay,

No barks (so far, fingers crossed), & happy to have had the time to spend with one of my loves while they were fully awake. Still, I expect the others to play hide'n'seek not Gwynevere. Oh, well.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412820
11/04/17 09:41 AM
11/04/17 09:41 AM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
I guess she thought you were being a butt for not giving her all of your attention :roflmao2:

Seriously though, I'm glad you found her, it must have been unnerving. I have had a scare or two, or three, maybe more with my gliders. Usually they ended up that they were in the cage and I just thought they (one or another of them) were missing. And a couple of times, I saw where they went (Lulu, both of those times). Once, Lulu was missing and I didn't even know it, my mom spotted her, not realizing who it was. But she came running into my hands when I got on the floor and called her.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Terry] #1412825
11/04/17 11:23 AM
11/04/17 11:23 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
I have no doubt your stomach sank as low as it could for a few minutes when you could not locate her as your mind was racing. Pretty sure we have all had that experience at least once :willy:

Why do they always look at you as if YOU were the one who was lost crazy

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Terry] #1412835
11/04/17 02:33 PM
11/04/17 02:33 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Terry
I guess she thought you were being a butt for not giving her all of your attention :roflmao2:
In her mind, I have no doubt about that. She was probably quite offended.

Seriously though, I'm glad you found her, it must have been unnerving. ... But she came running into my hands when I got on the floor and called her.
It was, mostly because that was just not her modus operandi. She is much more like your girl in that she'll come to me (unless she is playing 'follow the glider,' in which case she keeps me in eye sight).

It's funny, by now I know where to look & what to expect from each if (when) they get away from me. Keeps me from getting too nervous. When they deviate from that, on the other hand -> help :willy:

Originally Posted By: KarenE
Why do they always look at you as if YOU were the one who was lost crazy
I know, RIGHT!!!!! They really feel like children some days.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412848
11/06/17 12:25 PM
11/06/17 12:25 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Someone(s) threw a bit of a temper this morning, or so I guess. They managed to lift the water bottle up & lean it over enough to fall from its holder to the tile floor.

They did this a couple weeks ago, I thought it was an accident. Not so sure now.

Guess they'll have to put up with drinking from a dish until the new bottles arrive.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412849
11/06/17 03:50 PM
11/06/17 03:50 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Try a water silo, they're awesome!

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412869
11/08/17 02:58 PM
11/08/17 02:58 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
2330hrs:
*bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark*

"It's not even midnight! Play, eat dinner, whatever, I'm trying to go to sleep!"

*Pause*

*bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark*

"Grrrrr...! *Goes to check*
"Okay, what's up?" *Blank stares*
"One of you is making a racket much too early!"
*Arthur resumes barking*
"Alright, I'm here. I'm tired & willing to bribe for sleep! Treats, petting, or both?"
*Gwyn jumps to the door*
"Okay, petting... but you're not getting out." *Opens the door*
*Gwyn jumps on to bare chest & proceeds to scurry & slip all over upper body*
"I sort of saw this coming, but still... OW! Com'ere!"
*Catches in hands, scratches head & butt, returns to cage. Gywn begins barking*
"HERE!" *Crams treats in to each glider's mouth, is met with silence*
"Yes, back to bed." *Returns to said bed*

*bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark*

"Fine!" *Closes door*

0100:
*bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark*

0145:
*bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark**bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark*

"#%^$#(&#%@^* *Goes to check*
"Alright, who's dying!?!? *They all look blankly at me*
*Gywn resumes barking*
"For the love of god, Gwynevere, you had pouch time & we played an hour & you got treats!"

*pause* *bark* *pause* *bark* *pause* *bark* *pause* *bark* *pause* *bark* *pause* *bark* *pause* *bark*

"No! Take a nap, run the wheel, harass Arthur... something!" *Back up stairs*

0245:

0330:

0400:

0500:

Thinks to self 'I'm totally changing their entire cage set-up in the morning... later in the morning. Random stuff, all over the place, just to mess with them.'

*Does exactly that before getting on train*
------------------------------------------------------------------
Nights like this I need pictures like this to remind me why I put up with them:

Last edited by Hutch; 11/08/17 03:00 PM. Reason: less barks to save space

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412882
11/08/17 10:41 PM
11/08/17 10:41 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
:roflmao2: :funny: :roflmao:

I feel your pain.... :splash:

We are preparing to take a 9 hour trip home tonight... Dot started barking for dinner as soon as my eyes opened at 1700... Oh Gosh... bark, bark bark! I come out of bathroom... bark bark bark!!! Ssshhhhhh! Let Daddy sleep!!! Blank stares... turn my back, first step... bark bark bark bark.....Gotta make coffee... bark bark... Gotta thaw their dinner... bark bark bark!!! OMG... Need coffee... bark bark.. Don't want to thaw dinner in microwave..... I cooked it last time... too sleepy to think..... Waiting for coffee... bark bark bark bark!!! Oh, hot water bath. Fix in dishes, set dishes in hot water, cover with towel... ugh too many steps to think ahead...Bark bark... coffee perking, dishes in hot water bath, drag myself up to quiet these mangy fuzzbutts... Peek in cage, they are both hanging on to sleeping pouch... one side came un hooked... So I reached in, fixed pouch for my 2 princesses, and they crawled back in pouch... AND WENT BACK TO BED!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1412883
11/08/17 11:08 PM
11/08/17 11:08 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
shakehead

Hutch is right! Sometimes we just have to soak in a dose, a very large dose of their cuteness to withstand their royal pain in the buttocks at times.

Well anyway, I kinda think you guys are a little lucky your gliders want you so bad to bark so much. Mine still act like they hate me sometimes, idk, they're just so fickle. Now most of the time, they'd just rather me hand out treats than come out to play. Still, I'm making time to enjoy more pouch time with them at least, and in the evenings yet, after they've eaten at least their first meal and go back to nap. At least a few nights a week, sometimes they will want to play afterwards, mostly not.

Dawn, safe travels!

Last edited by Terry; 11/08/17 11:09 PM.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Terry] #1412887
11/09/17 03:25 AM
11/09/17 03:25 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
So I reached in, fixed pouch for my 2 princesses, and they crawled back in pouch... AND WENT BACK TO BED!!!!!!!!!
Yup, that's them. I sometimes think *bark* in glider means "SLAVE!" and they're really just bellowing for the service that is their due shakehead

Well anyway, I kinda think you guys are a little lucky your gliders want you so bad to bark so much.
By far, it is Gwyn more often than not. The little princess can be a demanding, precocious brat some days. She is also the one that likes hanging out with me the most, so I guess I don't have too much room to complain.

Arthur is the next nosiest, but I think he is mostly complaining... never seems to want much. Except for food or treats, he always wants food or treats.

Morgana is the other glider who might bark to be let out, but its rare and she is not so persistent.

Merlin... if I hadn't seen it, I'd wonder if he was capable of barking. Not that he can't be loud, I can hear his crabbing outside the house!

Mine still act like they hate me sometimes, idk, they're just so fickle. Now most of the time, they'd just rather me hand out treats than come out to play. Still, I'm making time to enjoy more pouch time with them at least, and in the evenings yet, after they've eaten at least their first meal and go back to nap. At least a few nights a week, sometimes they will want to play afterwards, mostly not.
They'll come around, mine with through that & some still are there.

Arthur & Merlin still require quite a bit of coaxing to come out of the cage, it's the girls who love to come out to play. Even then, Morgana prefers clambering on my stuff, whereas Gwyn is the only one I am able to (normally) count on playing -with- me.

Stick with the pouch time & offering to play, it made a big difference when I was able to do that a few nights during the week or during the day on weekends.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412915
11/10/17 11:19 AM
11/10/17 11:19 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Last night was relatively quiet. Either they're still in shock or excited about their new set-up... or both.

Maybe I should make bigger changes more often instead of little bits at a time or maybe they life chaos... or both.

Probably both >.<

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412932
11/10/17 09:23 PM
11/10/17 09:23 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Hutch, I mix it up with my gliders. Oh sure, I do tend to keep some things same or similar for the most part, but I pretty much love designing setups so....

Week to week, I may move a couple of toys, add something different, or just switch things out throughout the week. I typically do some sort of clean up each week, sometimes more thorough than other times. I'll change themes, if I have one about every 2-4 weeks if I have enough to stretch it out, but as I said, I'll make little changes here and there. Every so often, I deeper clean (I'm going with that wording), and that's when I may make some more structural changes, as in move stuff like the wheel, shelves, or whatnot. I've at times moved their travel wheel to a shelf so both wheels are elevated in the cage, other times I've placed a floor toy, such as the tree house or Noah's arc on a shelf to elevate it off the floor. I'll change the cage mount wheel now and then, moving it from one side of the back wall, or even on a side wall once in a while (though not as often since the Brisbane cage).

I usually stick with similar setup for sleeping pouch, feeding & water stations. I prefer their sleeping pouch in the corner to the left as I open the door, but have had it on the right side sometimes. Feeding stations make some changed, but in general vicinity, water silo pretty much stays the same for the most part, though I sometimes try something different for these things, I have preferences and as for the food/water, they seem to know where to go, and I like that for them. I want them to have some consistency to feel secure and know they'll be fed. Also, I can move their pellets and treats (on occasions) around in forage toys to give them "the hunt" feel.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1412998
11/15/17 04:53 PM
11/15/17 04:53 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
So, it IS my gliders out-of-pouch month (the 6th for the girls, 5th & 8th for Merlin & Arthur, respectively) & they were due some presents. So, who else would I order from beside Up till Dawn for new cage stuff? agree

Trees

Pouches

Foraging

Happy out-of-pouch month to y'all... party
Happy out-of-pouch month to y'all... :bday3:
Happy out-of-pouch month, Arthur :plat: , Gwynevere :wfb: , Merlin :bb: , & Morgana :grey: ...
Happy out-of-pouch month to yoooou alllllll!
:party2:

Thank you Dawn for helping spoil my crazy furballs of joy & insanity!

>>>& just a couple more pictures:

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1413000
11/15/17 06:04 PM
11/15/17 06:04 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Happy Oop Day!!! :bday3: :party2: :hdance:

Happy to help!!! Such a cute group!!!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1413005
11/15/17 07:33 PM
11/15/17 07:33 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
:bday2:

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Feather] #1413006
11/15/17 09:30 PM
11/15/17 09:30 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
:bday3: :party2: Happy OOP Month!!!!!

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Terry] #1413012
11/16/17 12:05 PM
11/16/17 12:05 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
So spoiled but Oh Soooooo heart

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: KarenE] #1413016
11/16/17 09:40 PM
11/16/17 09:40 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Karen, I'm sure, you can just look at their cuteness and know they reek of spoiledness! They all do IMHO :haha:

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Terry] #1413021
11/17/17 12:47 PM
11/17/17 12:47 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
:agreed:

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: KarenE] #1413023
11/17/17 06:40 PM
11/17/17 06:40 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Karen, I'm sure, you can just look at their cuteness and know they reek of spoiledness! They all do IMHO :haha:
Originally Posted By: KarenE
:agreed:
I second that :agreed:

Last edited by Hutch; 11/17/17 06:40 PM.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1413100
11/24/17 04:02 PM
11/24/17 04:02 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Had lots of cuddle time with my sleepy furballs this afternoon. I needed it. The healing powers of sugar gliders to the rescue again. :lshower:

PS: Is everyone still in a coma from yesterday? So quiet here...

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 [Re: Hutch] #1413101
11/24/17 04:34 PM
11/24/17 04:34 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Awe!! I need to have my cuddle time with my minions. Wednesday & Thursday didn't work out to have time for it. Was hoping to get in a combo cuddle/out of cage playtime with them this evening. A few nights ago they wanted to come out and go on the rooftop playground. I got a couple of pics, trying to see how best to post them on here.

In answer to PS ? It seems quiet around here a lot lately, especially on weekends. I've been fortunate enough to have more leisure time most weekends, and look forward to coming to the forums only to find nothing, nothing going on. lol

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 422 guests, and 80 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,580 TEXAS
679,078 OHIO
487,159 OKLAHOMA
432,164 UTAH
321,689 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024