Wild Little Monkey’s would like to invite anyone with small fur or quilled critters (Sugar Glider, Hedgehog, Rat, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Gerbil, etc.) to the second annual Kentuckiana Small Critter Convention (KSCC) on September 9, 2017, from 9am-5pm. Come bring your little critter and enjoy a day of fun, education, and camaraderie.

If paid in advance, admission is $25 adult; $10 children age 12 and under; 5 and under free*. At the door, admission is $30 adult, child is still $10. Registration includes a goody bag and everyone will be making an item to keep!

Children of all ages are welcome to attend as long as they don’t pose a distraction. For the safety of all small critters in attendance, no other outside animals are permitted except under extenuating circumstances and with prior approval; service animals are welcome.

We could use some guest speakers so if you have a topic you're passionate about and want to share, please let me know.

We also want to offer vending for all those wonderfully creative people who make quality and safe accessories for our little fuzz—and quill—butts. As much as I'd love to offer free vending again, the cost of a space large enough to accommodate both attendees and vending is significantly higher than last year. For this reason, vending will be $20. Please specify what critters your products are appropriate for when you register. Be advised, Wild Little Monkeys does not promote impulse purchases of live animals. Live animal sales will not be permitted at the convention. Animals needing delivery that have been purchased and paid for prior to the event are fine.

If you are travelling and need food for your sugar glider, Wild Little Monkeys will provide either BML, HPW, or REEPS. Please specify which you need and for how many gliders.

Itinerary to follow, but there will be a meet-n-greet gathering on friday night with some fun activities.

819 Phillips Lane Louisville Kentucky 40209
1-502-368-5678

Reduced Room Rates: $103. Be sure to specify that you are coming to the Small Critter Convention.

Wild Little Monkeys Webpage, under KSCC link:
http://www.wildlittlemonkeys.com/

*Please indicate what small animals you are bringing so we can plan accordingly.

*Note, you can also go directly to my PaypalMe account to make a payment, just be sure to indicate what you are paying for (registration adult/child, vending, etc. as well as the critters you are bringing).

paypal.me/WildLittleMonkeys

*Due to cost and safety concerns, goodie bags will be distributed to attendees with paid reservations only. Children 5 and under will not receive goodie bags.

Shannon Leigh
Wild Little Monkeys