Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Ladymagyver. 03/28/24 09:57 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404552
10/05/16 11:18 AM
10/05/16 11:18 AM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
I guess now that I have a trio this will be the subplot of Fevy's thread. :lol: Ziggy Piggy is settling in well. Honestly, I've kinda had a lot of new pet anxiety. x__X There's just so much info to absorb and there's the whole voice in the back of my head saying "you are crazy for getting a third furbaby." My brain is generally a slippery slope of what-if's. But worries aside, I think he'll fit in just fine.

He's so stinkin' cute. He's about two and is such a baby... he likes to pick up cat toys and run around with his little head up in the air all excited. He's come out his shell a lot. He looooves chin scratches and ear scratches and likes to follow me when I get ready in the morning. I hope one day I can train him enough to the point that he can have as much freedom as Fevy does. I know it's silly because he just got here, but I feel bad whenever he's in his cage and my other two are out. He's just so big, but he's also kind of a big clumsy ball of destruction so I don't want him to get lost/hurt/eat something he shouldn't. He really likes to play with my cat and it's adorable to watch. They move so fast I haven't been able to get a pic of them yet, but it's like having two kittens which is both cute and kinda terrifying... I worry if Ziglet ever gets lose while I'm out of town, he'll eat my electronics. He likes loafing under the TV stand and I kinda wish he would find a different nap spot that isn't surrounded by gaming system wires. They aren't turned on when he is there, buuuut I really like my games and I'd be supa sad if he ate them.

On the plus side, he seems housebroken? Not a single accident. I made him a potty ditch in his cage and he uses it. Going to take him to the vet on the 15th (soonest Fevy's vet/the only exotic vet in town is in) to make sure he is healthy. He is in my spare room for now, but I might move him into my bedroom with Fevy and Hari after he gets a clean bill of health.

He lifts his lil foot in the air and almost falls over when you rub his chin. :lol: I ordered him a better wheel too... can't wait till it comes. I'm slowly building him a cool playground. He's so huge it's hard to find even chinchilla labeled stuff that he fits in. :\

ETA ~ I don't live in Siberia. I just came home from work and Zig likes my furry coat hood.

Last edited by Temulin; 10/05/16 11:21 AM.

"If we sliced today's tomatoes yesterday, they'd be yesterday's tomatoes."

:grey: Lord Feverstone
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404555
10/05/16 12:15 PM
10/05/16 12:15 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
It's fantastic that you two are better along so well already! As well as how he's enjoying playing with Harvi. You look so happy in those pictures.

Don't worry too much, you'll be an excellent mama to Ziggy. Stay warm in Siberia (hehe).

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404557
10/05/16 01:59 PM
10/05/16 01:59 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Thanks, Hutch! I'm pretty excited that he's trusting me so much already. It's been awhile since I've had to go through the whole bonding process. I always think "he hates me and will never be cuddly and I am the worst owner ever" even though I know Fevy was a terror when I first got him and Hari actually didn't like being held all that much when she a kit. So I get super excited every time he lets me hold and love on him! :lol: I need to remember to be patient.

Brief Fevy update; I washed Fevy's poof and now he has migrated to his other pouch. No clue why. I hung a ring on it to see if he'd notice and he came grumbling out and pulled the ring inside with him like "Woman! I'm trying to sleep - stop messing with my things!" rofl

Brief Hari update; aside from Fevy barking back at Zig from across the hall, I guess I have had my first interspecies conflict resolution moment. Hari is currently in lock down until she learns not to try and pee in Ziggy's dust bin. Her stubbornness and dedication to attempting to jump in it and use it as a litterbox is astounding. I don't want poor Ziggy to live in fear of getting peed on - especially when he can't get wet - so I will let the kitty back out when Zig is done rolling in his dirt. rofl Note - she did not actually succeed in her mission, but I could tell she wanted to. I'd probably have replaced the bath pod if she had cause cat pee is sorta toxic and germy to most small pets.

Last edited by Temulin; 10/05/16 08:16 PM.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404565
10/06/16 12:24 AM
10/06/16 12:24 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Your tales crack me up!! It will only get better with three of 'em now.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404581
10/07/16 01:25 PM
10/07/16 01:25 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Thanks, Hutch! I love this forum because everyone is so cool and supportive.

All the info about exotics can be overwhelming and hard to sort through at times. I'll feel better once I talk to the vet next Friday and can be like "so really - what are the major guidelines for living with a poofball?" I have read/youtubed everything from 'don't hold them for too long or the heat from your hands will kill them' to 'they're super easy and don't need to be let out of the cage ever.' Obviously the latter will NOT be Ziggy's experience as he is already in the routine of being let out when I come home. But I am trying to find a good balance without freaking out or worrying that I am doing something wrong with him. rofl It doesn't help that I just finished my finals for grad schools, work has been crazy, and lack of sleep makes me a really anxious pet hoarder.

Ziggy piggy fell asleep sprawled on his side and I freaked out the first time he did it because he looked dead. :lol: I gave him a chew stick and he pranced around with it, then fell asleep holding it in his mouth. So precious.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404639
10/11/16 04:14 PM
10/11/16 04:14 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
I'm a bit obsessed with this little guy...

He sleeps holding a toy or the cage bar in his teeth. (You'd never know it from how he insists on kicking all his litter aside and sleeping in the corner, but I added more to his cage... he has a fleece cube and another fleece bed and a nesting box, but he prefers the poop corner).

This is his "spot." No one else is allowed in Ziggy's spot.

Last edited by Temulin; 10/11/16 06:44 PM.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404643
10/11/16 07:39 PM
10/11/16 07:39 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Looks like he has stink eye down pat. Cute little guy.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404692
10/15/16 05:49 PM
10/15/16 05:49 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Haha, he certainly does! Thanks, Feather.

Took my little boy to the vet today and he needed a bit of TLC, but is generally in good health and parasite free! Whew! Also found out he is NOT two years old... more like six MONTHS to a year old. Guess he is a baby still, just a really big boy. tounge

Fevy is doing well! We are out at our favorite coffee shop currently. He decided to try and make friends with a random stranger while I was washing my hands in the girl's bathroom. He also jumped on her after she said hello to him. He doesn't usually jump off my shoulder, so I'm glad she was cool about it haha. It's always fun apologizing for your sugar glider being a pervert and jumping on random girls in the ladies' room. rofl I was slightly mortified.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404706
10/17/16 07:28 AM
10/17/16 07:28 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
My two girls do that when I have friends over. Much more with girls, not so much with the dudes. (I'm not complaining ;)) They'll be on my shoulder or the nick-knack shelves until the ladies get close enough to leap to them, as long as I remain in eye-sight.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404759
10/19/16 10:25 AM
10/19/16 10:25 AM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
rofl Fevy is kind of a perv... he prefers ladies. At least they are cute enough to get away with it! Silly suggies.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404763
10/19/16 10:52 AM
10/19/16 10:52 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Lucky suggies... oh, I mean... uh, yes, totally, silly perverted suggies. Oh, hey, look: my coffee is up, gotta go!

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404778
10/19/16 04:02 PM
10/19/16 04:02 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
rofl This may be TMI, but Feverstone once famously stole my roommate's panties. Or so she claims to this day (she is now one of my bestfriends ever). I think what happened was that Hari was playing in her laundry and somehow moved the little bow attached to them within reach of his cage, which Fevy then picked up and hoarded with his rings. Long story short, I pulled it out and my roommate overheard me asking 'what is this weird little bow in Fevy's hammock?' :lol: She was horribly offended and scandalized and has not trusted Fevy ever since.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1404783
10/19/16 05:02 PM
10/19/16 05:02 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
:funny: :roflmao: :roflmao2: :rofl2: :pointlaugh: :haha:

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1405140
11/08/16 05:45 PM
11/08/16 05:45 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Since I haven't updated my thread in awhile, I figured it was time for another picture dump. The grey trio is doing well! Ziggy is doing so much better than when I first got him and learning to be a good house chinchilla. Fevy hasn't had many adventures lately as it's getting cooler out and he's been more interested in snuggling in hoodies and drinking juice from bottle caps. tounge

he has to sleep holding his stick at all times...

Enjoying ear skritches.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1405535
11/30/16 02:56 PM
11/30/16 02:56 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Been awhile since my last update! Had to get my wisdom teeth out and I have been pretty busy with schools and work and travels, but the grey trio is doing well. Still working on bonding with Ziggy, but he is doing so much better already. Still working on teaching him to be a well-mannered gentleman and not chew the walls. It has been a good exercise in patience haha.

In other news, Fevy's 10th birthday is coming up in February and I have plans to top his last princess birthday party! He's been a brat lately. I was trying to replace his gross perches and he wouldn't get off so I could take the old ones out, so I just unhooked one side and tipped him off. He grumbled at me. Why do suggies get so angry when you replace their stinky toys with new ones? Guess he likes his smelly, fruit covered branches.

Picture time!

Ziggy thinks he is a cat, because he was raised by a cat...

Loves windows.

Sleeps like this and sticks his lil feetsies under the door to wave at my neighbors. It's so odd.

Likes to jump on my back the way Hari does.

And when he gets pooped out, his happy sprawling poses are just too cute. He loves his house a lot.

Hari spends a lot of time watching her brothers in confusion. She is waiting in line for yogurt. Fevy thinks Ziggy is okay so long as he doesn't squeak at him or eat his food or try to get in Fevy's bubble.

And of course, sleeping with his security stick.

The Princess Haricotamus

Using Ziggy's bum as a chin rest.

I am teaching him tricks too! He knows his name and "come here" (does not always choose to respond however), "kiss kiss" and gives kissies for treats, and "go home" to go to his cage (although when he doesn't want to, he just sits down in the doorway so I can't close it)

Last edited by Temulin; 11/30/16 03:11 PM.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1405536
11/30/16 03:13 PM
11/30/16 03:13 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Temulin
Why do suggies get so angry when you replace their stinky toys with new ones? Guess he likes his smelly, fruit covered branches.
Fevy has worked hard to make those branches stink just to his liking! Making him start from scratch, so mean :haha:

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1405548
12/01/16 05:52 PM
12/01/16 05:52 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Hahaha! A suggie's life is so hard. I notice he tries to stink up his blanket when I wash it and spends all evening rubbing his side on it to get it stinky again. It's about due for a wash too... poor Fevy.

I also discovered that Ziggy is still in the early stages of potty training and unless I leave a pee patch in his box after cleaning, he pees on the floor. :\ Turns out chin pee is pretty gross. He is getting better though... I just try not to over clean his litter box when I do change it completely.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1406645
01/19/17 04:13 PM
01/19/17 04:13 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Long time no hear! How's your grey trio doing?

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1406731
01/25/17 03:46 PM
01/25/17 03:46 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Well, hey there! Long time no post! How is the Round Table doing these days, Hutch? Particularly poor spazzy Merlin?

I am happy to report that although I have been a bit busy lately, my grey trio is doing excellent. Little Ziggy piggy has really come a long way. He's a completely different chinchi. He's still a bit skittish towards new, scary things or noises, but he's warmed up to me a lot and just recently started napping next to me or on my lap. I was such a proud mama! He loves to give kissies and play with his cat-sister. The cat and him have developed some weird symbiotic relationship... he likes to groom her head and ears for her. :| Hari bumps her head into him until he gives her ear scratches. It's quite hysterical to watch. I'll have to get a picture of it sometime. He enjoys kung fu leaping at her when he is in spazz mode... did it once early in the morning while poor Hari was asleep. She jumped about ten feet in the air. He's also gotten worlds better at not chewing everything in sight, which is nice because I'm able to let him have more freedom.

Here are some pics of the little poofball's progress.

Fevy is unimpressed by winter and has mostly been napping with his tail around his face and yelling at his rings (and also nail clippers). I do have super cool plans for his birthday in a couple weeks, however! :D I had to do something to outdo last year, so (don't laugh) I booked him an aerial acro party. A friend is baking him a custom cake. :lol: This should be the coolest sugar glider birthday party yet to celebrate him turning double digits.

Last edited by Temulin; 01/25/17 03:49 PM.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1406736
01/25/17 05:36 PM
01/25/17 05:36 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Ziggy is too cute, your got some great pictures! I'm glad to hear that he's doing so much better & being friendlier. It's so amazing how well all your different critters are getting along.

Sorry, I did laugh... I can't wait for the pictures of Fevy's birthday bash. dance

Merlin has been doing better, thanks for asking. I haven't seen a seziure is quite a while. I think the extra attention I've been giving him plus the pouch cuddle time have helped him stay calmer with both my handling & 'scary stuff'... you know, like everything outside the cage, lol. At least now he'll jump to me when scared.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1406822
01/28/17 05:44 PM
01/28/17 05:44 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Thanks, Hutch! Fevy is a bit of a jerk if he is around Ziggy and Ziggy's food, but what else is new. :lol: They generally get on well, Fevy just does not like to share food with anyone (and by "share" I mean he assumes any food in the house belongs to him and the other two are just beggars).

I will most certainly post pictures of Fevy's big day! Not sure how much climbing Fev will actually want to do, but we'll see when we get there.

Glad to hear little Merlin is doing much better! I hope it was just a weird fluke or a panic attack or something. Fevy was doing that gagging thing forever but it mysteriously went away and he hasn't done it since. :\ Poor little Merlin mite. He is very lucky to have you as a caring sugar daddy. tounge Haha "everything outside the cage"... that's kinda where Ziggy is at some days. He still has random freak out moments where he will hide under furniture for hours and bark at nothing. Particularly terrifying since I live alone and when he does it at 12 PM I assume there's a demon/ghost/serial killer that I can't see.

Facebook was kind enough to remind me that it's also been a year since my Haricotamus had her big surgery. Sure was a scary time, but she's done fantastic ever since and is still the best cat ever despite not have all of her insides. tounge All of her blood tests since have been good, but it will likely be something she'll have to get tested for in future to make sure her calcium levels aren't getting too high. She is a fighter though. On the inside anyway... on the outside she's a spazz that enjoys late night running down hallways and warm dryer blankets.

I snapped this today because they looked so serene, then Hari got confused and moved her head. She always looks angry in pictures. :| I swear, it's just her face. And Fevy's stripe is always slightly crooked from him washing his face and moving it.

Last edited by Temulin; 01/28/17 05:46 PM.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1407702
03/08/17 06:16 PM
03/08/17 06:16 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Long time no updates! Work and grad schools have been kicking my butt lately, but my fluffy grey trio has had some adventures.

Lord Feverstone had a fantastic 10th birthday party and took an aerial acro class! He was actually rather scared and intimidated by it all so he hid in my shirt most of the time and refused to venture out to climb by himself. It was hard to get a picture of him as a result, but the few pictures we did get ended up on their website! Guess that can be Fevy's claim to fame.

Here's Fevy after he fell out of my shirt and is possibly trying to leave his own party...

It was very fun though and he calmed down and enjoyed it towards the end. I told him not every sugar glider can say they've taken an acro class. Guess I can check climbing on silks and trapeze with my glider off my bucket list.

In other news, here is the tiniest midnight tea party that ever was:

And some more of little Ziggy...

He sure does love my cat. I was so afraid that they wouldn't get along, but I think Hari likes having a bigger friend that she can actually play with and Ziggy gets a buddy since he doesn't have another chinchi to hang out with.

He might think he's a cat.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1407703
03/08/17 07:09 PM
03/08/17 07:09 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
So glad to see you're still around & your trio is doing so well! Hope things calm down for you soon.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1407705
03/08/17 07:20 PM
03/08/17 07:20 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Thanks, Hutch! I actually got suuuuper sick the weekend of Fev's party - lost my voice, really dizzy, all the awesome stuff that comes of being sick. But I forced myself to go climb around for that suggie. Hope he appreciated it. Hmph.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1407710
03/09/17 03:51 AM
03/09/17 03:51 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I actually got suuuuper sick the weekend of Fev's party - lost my voice, really dizzy, all the awesome stuff that comes of being sick.
It definately does not show, you being all big smiles in that picture grin Glad you're feeling better.

But I forced myself to go climb around for that suggie. Hope he appreciated it. Hmph.
I'm sure he does on some level... maybe. tounge Things we do for our furry masters shakehead

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1407718
03/09/17 03:57 PM
03/09/17 03:57 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
I was dying on the inside. -_- But I had already paid for the class and Fevy's human friends were coming, so I was determined to give him the best decade birthday celebration ever! Must please the furry masters!

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1408251
03/28/17 04:50 PM
03/28/17 04:50 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
Time for a long overdue update! I have to show off the fantastic CASTLE that Dawn made my fluffies. At long last Lord Feverstone has the castle he's always dreamed of... and he sure loves it! It's got mesh inside and it's HUGE so he can climb all around it and peak out the windows. He's been having so much fun exploring.

"NO CATS ALLOWED!"

I decided to move it next to Hari's kitty cube so the little ones could have their own house.

Ziggy enjoying the castle. He sleeps in it all the time.

Ziggy getting some ear scritches and loving it.

Ziggy also got a fantastic Star Wars bed and a Star Wars snuggle! He was suspicious of the snuggle at first, but I've come home to find him cuddling his imaginary friend. I need sneak some pictures of him, but whenever I sneak up on him, he wakes up comes over to see what I'm doing. I think his little snuggle buddy will help him not to get lonely when I'm gone. <3

Fevy also got some excellent toys that he's been playing with nonstop. Thanks so much, Dawn! My critters sure loved their gift box. And the cat enjoyed playing in the box after haha.

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1408255
03/28/17 05:54 PM
03/28/17 05:54 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
I'm glad they are having fun with all their stuff!

:thumb2:

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1408258
03/28/17 06:16 PM
03/28/17 06:16 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
sounds like your trio likes their castle as much as my quartet! Looks like Fevy is guarding the gate in the first one, hehe

Those pics of Ziggy made me laugh. I can see him thinking 'Yesssssss, that's the ssssspot..."

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone [Re: Temulin] #1408294
03/29/17 02:50 PM
03/29/17 02:50 PM
United States
Temulin Offline OP
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline OP
Glider Lover

United States
:lol: If Ziggy had his way, he would have a slave that sat by him and scratched his ears all day long.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 546 guests, and 82 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,161
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,677 TEXAS
679,114 OHIO
487,244 OKLAHOMA
432,264 UTAH
321,771 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024