Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403831
08/26/16 05:22 PM
08/26/16 05:22 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Tucker took me either pre or post shower. Either way he would just start cleaning like I wasn't clean or that I missed a spot.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403842
08/27/16 07:55 AM
08/27/16 07:55 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
I want you to know Honey Child, I would only tell that story here, under Hutches story so maybe it's hidden a bit.

I'm glad I'm not alone! Lol! :roflmao:

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403848
08/27/16 01:15 PM
08/27/16 01:15 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Dawn, you're hilarious, hehehe. I have a hoodie (never washed), but I don't use it as often as I did when we were first bonding. Too hot & didn't seem to make a difference.

Kim, mine must be like Tucker. I've had some of them come to me shower or no shower; particularly the girls. The downside is they tend to pee on me that much more.

-----------

What surprised me the most is how all four calmly & intently all crawled aboard, went straight to my shoulder, & stayed there. Maybe I should push my workouts to later in the day if they'll keep acting like this, LOL!

-----------

Merlin was being a butt yesterday. I say two adorable faces poking out of their pouch: Merlin & Gywn. I went to give eat one a coconut piece, Gwyn's favorite fruit treat. Merlin grabbed the first one. No problem, I just offered Gywn another. Merlin took the first one out of his mouth, then took the second one as Gwyn went to take it! Fine. I tried giving Gwyn a third. Guess what? Merlin took the SECOND one into his remaining paw & took this one from Gwyn's paws!! At this point, I decided enough was enough, so I gently took a coconut piece from his paw, & gave it back to Gwyn.

I swear, he almost shrugged & went to eating the two he still had. Gwyn jumped out of the pouch & went to a corner away from him to eat hers.

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403886
08/30/16 03:04 AM
08/30/16 03:04 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I got home late last night, much later than I was hoping. Three were chilling in the cube nesting thingy & Merlin was in the wheel keeping a slow trot going. (Training for the Marathon, maybe?) While their dinner was defrosting (didn't get to the store for fresh before it closed), I opened the cage & was scratching heads that I could get to.

Arthur seems to have decided chin & ear scratches are a good thing. He will actually direct my finger to under his chin! I wonder if he thinks its grooming. Last night he would grab my finger, lick it a bunch, then put his chin on top. I would scratch for a little while, then he'd pull back, lick it a bunch more, & repeat. Sometimes he even guided me to his chest or behind his ears. It was ridiculous, but cute & fun.

Gwynevere still prefers but scratches. She kept pulling back, giving me a couple licks, then waited until my fingers were out of the way to stick her head back out. Morgana decided petting wasn't her thing & went to the pouch when I rubbed her chin. She stuck her head back out & watched, but wanted none of it. Merlin saw what was going on & jumped up to get in on the action. I scratched behind his ears & his scruff for a bit while Arthur just glared at him ("MY FINGER! Did you not get a copy of the decree? I'll send you another.)

Gwyn did climb on to my hand & waited a couple times. It was sweet, but papa-tree-slave was tired & still had laundry to do. I've discovered she is not very helpful at that, mainly enjoying jumping to or climbing on whatever I'm trying to fold, or just peeing on my cleaned shirts. Brat. She was cooperative about it, I would move my hand over to a perch & she'd jump over to it. Even last month, she would have tried everything to come out if she wanted out; getting better at reading my actions!

One more funny: Was giving each of them a good night yoggie since we didn't have playtime. Arthur actually heismaned Gwyn to grab the first drop! HAHAHA!

Not much else to share about last night. Very happy that I've finally reached this stage of bonding!!

Last edited by Hutch; 08/30/16 03:27 AM.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403893
08/30/16 05:21 PM
08/30/16 05:21 PM
United States
Temulin Offline
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline
Glider Lover

United States
Awww sweet lil Arthur! How dare those underlings try and steal his petting apparatus. Fevy loooves chin/belly rubs. He'll put his lil head back and demand to be petted. It's his happy Fevy zone I think.

Good job, papa-tree-slave! sounds like the bonding is going great! Gwyn clearly disapproves of laundry. Fev gets super mad every time I wash his disgusting, smelly blanket... he has to rub his scent glands all over it to make it stink like him again.

"If we sliced today's tomatoes yesterday, they'd be yesterday's tomatoes."

:grey: Lord Feverstone
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403927
09/01/16 04:22 AM
09/01/16 04:22 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Two gems from last night:

Gywn made the longest glide I've seem from my quartet yet. As in a recognizable glide, not just controlled fall. She leapt from my shoulder to the stair's railing (about my elbow in height) from around 5ft away. It was definitely a flat-elongated trajectory! THEY'RE LEARNING TO GLIDE, YAY!!

Later, when I was offering each of them a good-night fruit treat, Morgana decided to be picky. She actually batted the first two offerings from my fingers, the turd. I told her, "Last try or you get nothing," then offered her another Mango piece... she apparently thought better of it & took the fruit.

Last edited by Hutch; 09/01/16 04:23 AM.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403974
09/05/16 11:02 AM
09/05/16 11:02 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Morgana has been a hyper squirrely little thing. She did not want to stay on me, even when I offered a treat; still leapt for the nearest surface. Several times jumped off & went exploring via the floor. Always can back & would jump on again with little to no prompting.

She also decided to dive head-long in to a pot that I had soaking in the sink. She jumped back out & on to me super-hero(ine?) fast. Gwyn started trying to clean her as Morgana tried to find any place of my shirt she hadn't soaked yet while I took them to the bathroom for a washcloth. She was not a fan of being dried, but that isn't surprising since she's not a fan of being held period. I basically just kept letting her squirm out of the cloth to grab on to my other hand, then feed her back in to the bottom of the cloth until she was dried. Gave me a few nips for my efforts, but no hard ones.

The rest of them have been same-ole same-ole. I noticed a few times sleeping in separate pouches, but I never heard any fighting. Not the first time I've seen this & they played with each other no problem *shrug* I'm not even 100% sure who was where, they weren't being overly cooperative in letting me get a good view.

Arthur has been making this weird sound the first time he tried (or looks like he's trying) to use the bathroom after he wakes. I hesitate to call it a hiss because that is not how I would describe it. It is like a breathy exhalation or pant... like when you eat something too hot. Dunno. I'll keep an eye on it.

Either way, I should have plenty of bonding/socializing time with all of them. After my surgery Thursday, I'm told I'll be convalescing for two to three weeks. I'll just have to make sure Gwyn doesn't hog all my attention since she's usually the one willing to come out during the day.

Last edited by Hutch; 09/05/16 11:03 AM. Reason: typos

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1403981
09/05/16 12:49 PM
09/05/16 12:49 PM
Litchfield, OH, USA
PeneAva2016 Offline
Out of Pouch
PeneAva2016  Offline
Out of Pouch

Litchfield, OH, USA
Originally Posted By: Hutch
Arthur has been making this weird sound the first time he tried (or looks like he's trying) to use the bathroom after he wakes. I hesitate to call it a hiss because that is not how I would describe it. It is like a breathy exhalation or pant... like when you eat something too hot. Dunno. I'll keep an eye on it.

Either way, I should have plenty of bonding/socializing time with all of them. After my surgery Thursday, I'm told I'll be convalescing for two to three weeks. I'll just have to make sure Gwyn doesn't hog all my attention since she's usually the one willing to come out during the day.

Penelope does the same thing sometimes! I was worried she was getting constipated (still worry) the breeder I got her from and everyone on here said a teaspoon of pumpkin should help with constipation and diaherra so now I am going to have canned pumpkin on hand at all times.
And I hope your surgery goes well! And just wanted you to know I enjoy reading about your adventures.

Mariah & Kyle
Penelope :bb: & Ava :grey:
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: PeneAva2016] #1403982
09/05/16 03:15 PM
09/05/16 03:15 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Same Hutch, sending well wishes for upcoming surgery and recovery. I also enjoy the stories smile

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Terry] #1403984
09/05/16 05:39 PM
09/05/16 05:39 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Terry
Same Hutch, sending well wishes for upcoming surgery and recovery. I also enjoy the stories smile
Originally Posted By: PeneAva2016
And I hope your surgery goes well! And just wanted you to know I enjoy reading about your adventures.
Thank you, both, so much! I appreciate the well wishes & hearing you enjoy my ramblings about my gliders' antics. grin

Originally Posted By: PeneAva2016
I was worried she was getting constipated... everyone on here said a teaspoon of pumpkin should help...
While Arthur may be full of "it," I don't think he's constipated; not but how much he still leaves in his wake. I'm been looking for unspiced pumpkin, but my selection is limited. Well, at least my English selection where I may be 100% certain of what is & isn't inside the can.

-----------

Gwyn came out to cuddle at my neck right after she woke up. Gave her a 'good morning' treat which she nibbled away at for a while. Then, like all things do after sleeping, she proved she was mostly bladder. crazy

Well, changed a few pieces of their cage & added a new accessory they hadn't seen before. They seemed quite intrigued if uncertain about it. By the time I finished hanging it, I had all four climbing on me try to get different views of it. That was very cute to watch. I started moving around the room letting them crawl on various things while I had a show on.

I tried to carefully open a box that had their new pop-up play tent. I failed & three of them jumped around like crazy: to me, from me, you name it. So, tent was going to have to wait. After I put the box away I noticed something. Maybe you caught that I said three of them? Merlin was completely locked-up on my upper arm & drooling slightly. He looked wide-eyed terrified cry

This reminded me of what happened to Merlin a couple weeks ago (see the post from 16Aug). Maybe he has some type of major anxiety issue? He seems to completely freak when startled bad enough (to use fancy medical terminology) whether is because of a fall or noisy box. I was reminded in an earlier post someone wrote today that they play possum. I may be wrong ("you're male" jokes need not apply), but it didn't seem like that. The others occasionally 'freeze' for loud noises, but they look alert, ready to react. His body was very stiff in a 'splat' position & shaking lightly. I petted him a little which seem to do not good at all, so I carefully unclenched his front paws from my shirt & turned him to face me. I then scratched his head & chin until he was looking right at me with his eyes. I switched to very gently stroking him from head to tail until he relaxed then started following his sisters around again. Last, but not least, my heart resumed beating.

So, yeah, exciting night. I played with them exploring my ground floor a bit more, wrestled Gwyn for some lint she REALLY wanted to eat, and returned them to their cage without trouble. Now they're exploring the new toy in their territory, bickering like siblings, & otherwise frolicking in happy glider-like way... or napping in Arthur's case, the lazy furball, LOL.

Last edited by Hutch; 09/06/16 06:17 AM.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404011
09/06/16 05:29 PM
09/06/16 05:29 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Had my pre-op visit today to get everything set up for Thursday. Turns out the doctor will want me to stay in the hospital until Monday: surprise! So I had to scramble to find someone who'd take my fuzzies tomorrow through Monday night. I did, but this is their first time under someone else's care. Hope everything goes well.

I have their smaller cage ready to go, tomorrow will partition food into meals, & my friends will keep them in a quite part of the house but still talk to them. Not sure what else I might do to make it easier for my babies.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404042
09/07/16 05:36 PM
09/07/16 05:36 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Well, dropped my fuzz-butts off... house is very quite now frown

This was probably the easiest time I had transitioning them to a bonding pouch. They allowed me to scoop them out one at a time to place on top of the cage. I then gave each a yoggie to make happy about having their sleep so disturbed, then offered the bonding pouch. Slowly, each made its way to the pouch, crawled in, then looked at me expectantly. Yes, they got another yoggie. Other than happy popping sounds, never heard a peep! That's the first time that has ever happened! I usually earn a tssk or quite crab for disturbing them thus.

Got everything set up at the glider sitter's house. Then I opened the pouch & let them have a look. They looked... then turned around & went right back into a colony ball. shakehead So, I scooped them out (again) & tried to get them to go in. Gywn & Merlin jumped back to me, Morgana started exploring, & Arthur sought to get back to the bonding pouch. Then my friends laughed as the two on me proceeded to relieve themselves on my shirt. :pointlaugh: They all eventually went in, Merlin quite unwillingly; kept clinging to me. Once inside they began to explore with the exception of Merlin. He clung to the hammock looking scared :hbreak:

It's a little hard, this being my first time leaving them for more than an overnight. I'm worried about them, the glider sitters, & my surgery. It is so quite here, I miss my babies already :tant2:

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404046
09/07/16 09:28 PM
09/07/16 09:28 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Hope all goes well with your surgery!

Kimberley
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404064
09/08/16 02:39 PM
09/08/16 02:39 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
For those you want to know: Surgery went well, now counting the days until I get my gliders back.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404069
09/08/16 09:22 PM
09/08/16 09:22 PM
Litchfield, OH, USA
PeneAva2016 Offline
Out of Pouch
PeneAva2016  Offline
Out of Pouch

Litchfield, OH, USA
:yes:

Mariah & Kyle
Penelope :bb: & Ava :grey:
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404077
09/09/16 06:35 AM
09/09/16 06:35 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
:thumb2: glad you are doing ok! We are working in po-dunk area and I have scetchy internet. But have been thinking of you!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404093
09/09/16 07:38 PM
09/09/16 07:38 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Glad to hear things went well.

Kimberley

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404095
09/09/16 07:52 PM
09/09/16 07:52 PM
South Dakota
sugarfluff Offline
Glider Explorer
sugarfluff  Offline
Glider Explorer

South Dakota
I'm glad you are doing well. Hopefully you'll have your little Camelot crew back soon. I know I was stressed leaving my one glider home alone for a single night. It's stressful, feels like leaving a child at home...wonder every moment what they are up to.

I wish you a speedy recovery. I recommend having your glider sitter send you some pics if they can. Seeing them may help.

Desiree

:grey: Buttercup :wfb: Smores

My buddy Falcore
:leu:
11/18/11‐09/30/21
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404125
09/12/16 02:04 PM
09/12/16 02:04 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I was released from the hospital today smile More important: I HAVE MY BABIES AGAIN!! :hdance: :jump2:

I think they missed me. When I reach in, they grab my fingers & don't want to let go. :lshower: mlove

Also, the doctor put me on medical leave for four weeks, so plenty of time to make it up to them. :yes:

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404126
09/12/16 02:44 PM
09/12/16 02:44 PM
South Dakota
sugarfluff Offline
Glider Explorer
sugarfluff  Offline
Glider Explorer

South Dakota
clap Great you are all together again and you're well enough to be home.

Desiree

:grey: Buttercup :wfb: Smores

My buddy Falcore
:leu:
11/18/11‐09/30/21
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404147
09/13/16 03:09 PM
09/13/16 03:09 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Four weeks of medical leave, those gliders are going to be so spoiled!

Happy that your back home, get well quick!

Kimberley

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Feather] #1404153
09/13/16 07:36 PM
09/13/16 07:36 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Happy for you and your gliders. Hoping for a quick recovery!

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404190
09/14/16 04:05 PM
09/14/16 04:05 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Thank you all, I really appreciate all your comments agree
--------
I spent yesterday with Gwyn on most for several hours. At first, she didn't want to stay in the bonding pouch (I left the top open). She settled in behind my neck & must have fallen asleep as long as the didn't even move. heart

Eventually, she made a slow crawl back down into the pouch. Once I thought she was settled, I reach in... nope, still awake. She hugged a couple finger & I thought she wanted to cuddle that way & sleep. I should just stop thinking. Gwyn starting grooming, then nibbling, then biting which got harder. I ended up rolling her over & tickling her belly before pulling my hand out to check for damage. Nothing serious, but a little blood. :hbreak:

So, I gave her a quite bit longer to settle down before reaching in again. I slide my hand around her & she curled right up in it for a couple hours. :lshower:

Eventually, I decided to have a little snack: Original Cheerios, a personal favorite. (Yeah, I'm a bit lame, I know.) Frist handful into it, I see a little face peek out of the pouch. Second handful brought an entire head out, nose twitching at 100 sniffs a minute. I let her smell was I was eating & she grabbed one. I went back to munching until she came out of her pouch. I offered her another one that she gently took from me & back to the pouch. Girl after my own heart :lol:

I put the Cheerios away & saw her head peak out again. I told her 'no more,' got a very annoyed look, & she pulled back in. I peeked into her pouch a few minutes later: out like a light! I reached in again, just a single half-open eye for effect, & just laid my hand on top as she went right back to sleep. I was in heaven. cloud9 I only put her away when my food came.
------
No cuddle time today. A friend picked me up while he ran a couple errands to get me out of the house & do a little shopping. By the time I got back, needed a nap. By the time I woke, it was dinner time for them. Arthur, Morgana, & Gwyn did insist on coming out for a bit, but since they kept taking turns running off under things, I returned them to the cage. It's too hard to keep chasing them around right now. It definitely seemed like their normal games, but I can't move as well as I normally do. Butts. shakehead
-------
I think they don't know what to make of me sleeping in my recliner instead of upstairs. They keep barking up a storm, way more than normal, several times throughout the night. Also, normally when they really get going in a 'pay attention to me' way, I can just start talking to them & they'll stop. Not the last couple nights. I hope tonight is quieter as I'm not ready to try a wide-open bed just yet. I'm sleeping well with the medicine, but it is a bit inconvenient to be woken up with four very cute fuzzies demanding my attention when I barely can figure what is real. Then again, they really are awesome cute when they're demanding, hehe. agree

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404214
09/15/16 06:57 AM
09/15/16 06:57 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Well, last night Arthur decided to mark everything he could. I swear his bladder just kept leaking the entire time he was out tounge

I tried some new food last night: Gerber Grabbers baby mix with Apples, Peach, & Spinach. They licked the dish clean! I think I found something new to add to their mix, especially on the go. Anyone know a reason non-fortified baby food with Glider vitamins added should not be served to Sugar Gliders?

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404254
09/16/16 05:03 PM
09/16/16 05:03 PM
South Florida
HoneyChild Offline
Out of Pouch
HoneyChild  Offline
Out of Pouch

South Florida
Originally Posted By: Hutch
Well, last night Arthur decided to mark everything he could. I swear his bladder just kept leaking the entire time he was out tounge
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: making me feel glad I have no boys lol

Gerber Grabbers seems like something cool to add to the mix. Not very familiar with these. Hope someone who knows answers your question so I could learn as well. thumb

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404284
09/17/16 08:17 PM
09/17/16 08:17 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
So all four decided they just must come out to play. All was great until Arthur & Gwyn discovered my stitches through my shirt - OOOOWWWW! Yeah, that ended their playtime as I needed an icepack.

Later, Gwyn started barking up a storm & would not stop. I tried talking, petting... nothing. I ended scooping her up & plopping her on my good shoulder again; that stopped her. She sat & cuddled for a while before crawling around then leaping away. At least when I caught up to her she would jump on. I gave her a treat, settled in my recliner again, & managed to relax until she finished that treat. After that, I returned her to the cage. Been quite since; I guess she just wasn't done with me yet.

I'll try posting about the baby food under diet/Nutrition. Good Night GC.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404293
09/18/16 12:44 PM
09/18/16 12:44 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Just a bit of consolidation for myself & anyone following the ongoing saga.

The question on baby food was answered here.

The answer to my question on cage netting from a while ago is here.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404337
09/21/16 10:53 AM
09/21/16 10:53 AM
United States
Temulin Offline
Glider Lover
Temulin  Offline
Glider Lover

United States
Stitches? Surgery? What did you do to yourself? D: Did Gwyn get angry and beat you up?

Fevy (and Hari) loooove those Gerber fruit and yogurt drops and also the freeze dried veggie/fruit nibs and baby cereal puffs with yogurt in them. Haven't seen the Gerber Grabbers but now I wanna try it if I find it in the store. :D I've been trying to add more variety and forage-like foods to Fev's diet lately so I'm interested to know how your food adventures turn out.

OWWW... gliders and stitches do not seem like a good mix. When my kitty got stitched up on her neck after thyroid removal surgery, Fevy was very 'curious' about why his sister was sewed up. I ended up locking him in my room because the kitty was too doped up and sleepy to react and he kept trying to sneak over and "groom" her stitches or something. x__X I'm sure it was meant in kindness but ouuuuch.

"If we sliced today's tomatoes yesterday, they'd be yesterday's tomatoes."

:grey: Lord Feverstone
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404340
09/21/16 11:01 AM
09/21/16 11:01 AM
Pacific NW
TwoDog Offline
Glider Lover
TwoDog  Offline
Glider Lover

Pacific NW
Glad to hear you are back on your feet with your babies back!
What was this surgery all about...nothing too serious I hope?

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 2 [Re: Hutch] #1404346
09/21/16 01:49 PM
09/21/16 01:49 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Hehe Temulin, I didn't give Gwynevere as many yoggies as she wanted & there was a bit of a throw down. She won. :pointlaugh:

Comrade! Long time no read from you on here! Glad to see your return :hdance:

I had an old injury to my shoulder that didn't heal correctly. They had to go in to shave some bone & cartilage, & realign a ligament. I don't recommend it, been a painful healing process & I have three more weeks to ago. :dizzy:

But, my furballs keep me company & entertained. Last night I had all four force they way out when I went to return Gwyn to her domain. For a full hour, they just roamed all over me as I slowly walked around with the TV going not even trying to jump off. cloud9

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 382 guests, and 80 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,578 TEXAS
679,077 OHIO
487,158 OKLAHOMA
432,162 UTAH
321,687 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024