Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078753
02/28/11 02:43 PM
02/28/11 02:43 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

I spoke to Peggy recently and she dropped several clues that she was working on a HUGE change with HPW. I was excited to see it.

Now that I see it, I'm fairly impressed that she's had the ability to do this. I don't care, as I stated earlier, who funded what. It's been done, and it's been done for the BENEFIT of gliders.

Isn't that what we all want!?

Robert, if for whatever reason GC doesn't allow your info posted here, I'd love if you can contact me privately; via my website is fine.

I like to stay up to date on diet info and findings. I have too many inquiries coming to me daily, especially about diet, to give an 'I dunno' answer. Thanks. hug2

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078779
02/28/11 03:15 PM
02/28/11 03:15 PM
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.
Go to LGG and look at the FAQ site she posted. It will enlighten you a bit. It may also be posted at SGN or other sites. Hopefully it will get posted here as well.

Megs - I will do my best to keep you informed.

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078793
02/28/11 03:33 PM
02/28/11 03:33 PM
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078800
02/28/11 03:41 PM
02/28/11 03:41 PM
nc, usa
meri Offline
Glider Lover
meri  Offline
Glider Lover

nc, usa
Keep us all informed; please, gliderguy!

I am not inferring who is funding research; I have never spoken to Peggy; but I will say that it often does matter who funds the research. Studies can be set up in a way to favor a person's interests much like statistics can; plus you have flexibility on what statistics to publish at the end as well.

Ideally this study will be published and peer reviewed. If it is redone by another group with the same results; well; then that gets VERY interesting! Now you have soemthing that might be worth trusting (this is why "studies" in popular magazines should not be trusted; they are just individual studies; no scientist would accept what they find as fact - they would want it peer reviewed and repeated) Its hard when we are lucky to get one study to feel confident about any info we get frown It will be interesting info; but make sure to give it the weight it deserves.

wave Meri & :grey: :leu:
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078804
02/28/11 03:47 PM
02/28/11 03:47 PM
Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

I have no clue who is funding her diet, I do know of 5 people who have the means and resources to do it outside of klunder. there is more investors available than just him, who is to say he didn't hook her up with a philanthropist ?? I also know she is selling her book, and stated some of that money would go to research.. how do we know she isn't funding this herself? after all, in the previous study, most of the money went to the vets, she has her own, she hasn't ask the community as a whole to pay for this.

T , I am really surprised at that statement.. especially after everything you and I went through with the rescue projects. since when does who a person is, make a difference when it comes to the gliders betterment? we took in arch enemies and had them working together with only the glider in mind..(well we had hoped so anyway),

I hear people screaming that virgil isn't making any changes and diet was one of the issues.. I think peggy should if she hasn't already, approach klunder with a business proposition to feed her diet...so hypothetically, if he feeds peggys diet, isn't that one change everyone was screaming about? what I see is a bunch of people looking for reasons, grabbing straws, as to why not support the diet, advancements, etc.. even pulling in POSSIBLE funders as if it were a wooden spoon, just to stir the pot.

so as with the diet, you can choose to feed or not. you can choose to support peggys diet or her or not.. but quit making excuses and either do or not.

to be honest t, she doesn't have to disclose anything to anyone for any reason, she will respond to what she wants.and she surely isn't obligated to ease a few minds regarding the finances of her personal life...

at some point the questions need to be.. what is needed.. i have lots of questions i would like the answers to, but guess what.. it isn't my business. I get the answers I NEED, not always what I want.

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: GliderGuyVA] #1078812
02/28/11 03:58 PM
02/28/11 03:58 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Originally Posted By: GliderGuyVA
I will share the info if the Admins will allow me too smile The reason I say this is that it will be her info and not mine. She is not a member here nor will she be. Reguardless it will take some time to test and compile all the info so hang in there.
Robert

I posted on LGG and I will post here. Peggy is more than welcome to post on GliderCENTRAL if she wishes to do so. She is a member here just like you are. The decision to post or not is entirely hers.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078816
02/28/11 04:09 PM
02/28/11 04:09 PM
New Jersey
finnessa Offline
Glider Guardian
finnessa  Offline
Glider Guardian

New Jersey
Karen I think he meant his wife lol

Mommy to
MANY gliders
2 dogs
2 cats
3 turtles
and 4 skin kids.
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078817
02/28/11 04:10 PM
02/28/11 04:10 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Bourbon, just as I will not help sell gliders for Klunder, I will not support anything else he does or has his hands into, such as the ASVG and the request I got to help write articles for there. I can not and will not support mill breeders or brokers or anyone else that DOES support them.

As I said, I am very interested in the clinical studies and such because so few have been done on gliders and that can only help the gliders (either by proving or disproving what is being studied).

If this indeed does "pan out" as a healthy alternative, FANTASTIC. If any mill breeder/broker has their hands in it, I won't support it.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078821
02/28/11 04:21 PM
02/28/11 04:21 PM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Quote:

As I said, I am very interested in the clinical studies and such because so few have been done on gliders and that can only help the gliders (either by proving or disproving what is being studied).

contingent on who pays for the studies???? LOL, is contingent on whether or not to prove or disprove..

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078822
02/28/11 04:23 PM
02/28/11 04:23 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I can read the studies without buying and financially supporting mill breeders/brokers.

And yes, who pays for the studies does matter as was stated as those results can be biased. That is why "independent" studies are recommended.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078825
02/28/11 04:27 PM
02/28/11 04:27 PM
NC, USA
xoerikae Offline
Glider Slave
xoerikae  Offline
Glider Slave

NC, USA
Quote:
I hear people screaming that virgil isn't making any changes and diet was one of the issues.. I think peggy should if she hasn't already, approach klunder with a business proposition to feed her diet...so hypothetically, if he feeds peggys diet, isn't that one change everyone was screaming about? what I see is a bunch of people looking for reasons, grabbing straws, as to why not support the diet, advancements, etc.. even pulling in POSSIBLE funders as if it were a wooden spoon, just to stir the pot.

I do agree with this. It makes me happy that those who find themselves roped in by (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets might have one better option then they did originally.

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: finnessa] #1078831
02/28/11 04:34 PM
02/28/11 04:34 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Originally Posted By: finnessa
Karen I think he meant his wife lol

Thank you for the clarification.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078832
02/28/11 04:36 PM
02/28/11 04:36 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
I just ordered my sample. I'm excited to get my hands on the stuff and see what it's like!

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Suggies: Basil, Mausi, Bagheera/Baloo, & the Trio
Dogs : Pretzel/Snickers
Horse: Nugget
RIP: Gato, Pepito, Pepper, and Mowgli gangel

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078845
02/28/11 05:05 PM
02/28/11 05:05 PM
USA
I
IowaMisty Offline
Glider Guardian
IowaMisty  Offline
Glider Guardian
I

USA
I don't know if I missed a few posts or what, but I just wanted to clarify. In no way was I implying with my earlier post that Peggy stole any ideas from Sweet Sugar Gliders (me). I said that we had a similar idea and there were some reasons we didn't pursue it. We never told anyone about our idea, so we would not be accusing anyone of stealing it from us. I think it's great that Peggy is trying to do something for the betterment of the gliders. I just have some questions & reservations at this point. I'm going to try to email her some questions tonight if I can get a few minutes after work before I have to head out again. As with any new thing, I think it's important we don't just blindly jump on the bandwagon. We have to learn what we can about it & make sure we are comfortable with offering it to our babies. If it's a good product, you'll probably see us offering it in our store. But for now, I have questions.

Misty

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078870
02/28/11 06:05 PM
nc, usa
meri Offline
Glider Lover
meri  Offline
Glider Lover

nc, usa
You know; I will say this; if they publish it in a peer reviewed journal; that would give the study alot of clout in my book. This would mean they are being on the up and up as much as they can. It means they are opening their study to the critique of others in their field. They cannot control if anyone else will decide to repeat it; but they will have at least done all they can. People who do bogus studies would not put themselves through that. Oh, and, obviously; legitimate scientists would LOVE to have their work published somewhere that others in their field see it; its like a free advertisement for them and their work.

That being said; I do not know how funding for that works. I have never been on the funding end of research (lol) meaning it may be extra expense to publish? But maybe not.

I bet if they are going through all of this expense they WILL publish it in a peer reviewed journal. I look forward to seeing what they get! Does anyone know details; like were they comparing against a different glider food?

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078871
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.
The product and it's ingredients are sound. Way more than any other product that has been offered in the past. It's true, she does not have to disclose certain information, but as time goes on I am sure it will be made public to some degree. She, and some associates, are studying the results as will I and many other people that use it. I am in a better position than most as I live with a real vet/molecular biologist/ and teacher of vet medicine(my wife). It will be a small study and only one interpetation but it will be done in a professional mannor.

You all have the right to be skeptical and I can understand the skeptism to a point. As far as her having anything to do with VK and the creation of this product is totally untrue to the best of my knowledge. Anything that will help better a Gliders well being is far better than problems you may have with a certain person. So for sake of the Gliders please remove VK from your biased minds and look at the big picture here.
I may be one of the people contributing financial backing to this endeavor but I'm not going to tell you. Frankly it's no ones business. Let the product stand up for itself and in due time all will be clear.

PS. There is NO conspiracy going on here. Just plain hard work and love of Sugar Gliders.

Thanks,
Robert

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078872
02/28/11 06:08 PM
02/28/11 06:08 PM
nc, usa
meri Offline
Glider Lover
meri  Offline
Glider Lover

nc, usa
IT is nice that one diet is starting the process of being tested. It is expensive! Kudos to any do-gooder who is funding this!

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078886
02/28/11 06:36 PM
02/28/11 06:36 PM
Kansas City, MO
Laurens_Babies Offline
Glider Addict
Laurens_Babies  Offline
Glider Addict

Kansas City, MO
Ok I posted my questions to Peggy on SGN so I can get a direct answer from here I just want some people to consider these too. I might have overlooked but I don't think a straight out answer was made about these:
1) Who is manufacturing the product I understand its a USA company but what company.
2) Is this company regulated by the FDA, in many ways your packaging vitamins and nutrition for consumption how is the company regulated to make sure they are being sanitary.
3) I'm getting the impression that the manufacture sends this product to you in large quantities and you repackage and distribute it? Is this correct?
4)What was wrong with the original HPW why start from scratch and create a whole new diet why not modify the vitamin and calcium intact on HPW diet to make it more balanced than it was .
Originally Posted By: "HPW Plus"
Working on improving the diet for Sugar Gliders for years, Peggy Brewer reached out and worked with a team of some of the best Nutritionists/Chemists & Veterinarians in their fields. Two New Products were Created:

5)How many vets and nutritionist? Can we be given some names of both.

~Lauren

Lauren's Animal Kingdom
*Website is down temporarily should be back up by November!*
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078887
02/28/11 06:50 PM
02/28/11 06:50 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
Number 4 is answered on her FAQ page.

Number 1 is too but I doubt that is the answer you are looking for.

Valorie and our 10 fur children

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078888
02/28/11 06:57 PM
02/28/11 06:57 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
See, Lauren's questions about the diet itself are all valid and objective. Those questions deserve answers, and I am confident that Peggy will provide those answers as soon as she can.

Asking about who funded it because of personal reasons (dislike of one of the possible funders, who I highly doubt is involved) is another arena. Those are PERSONAL issues. Issues that have absolutely nothing to do with the diet itself. I am standing firm that it is absolutely positively nobody's business who funded this project. If you have hesitations about the funding and that, OF ALL THINGS, is really bothering you....simple solution....don't feed the diet. No skin off anyone's back. Peggy doesn't owe anyone any explanations about her personal finances. That's just plain ridiculous.

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078896
02/28/11 07:17 PM
02/28/11 07:17 PM
roseville, mi
H
hwh4ev Offline
Glider Addict
hwh4ev  Offline
Glider Addict
H

roseville, mi
i would of tried this diet but for one very important
reason i will not touch it.
bht and bha are both carcinogenic and the state of ca has it listed as a carcinogenic. these preservatives cause cancer folks, you want to feed this to your pets?
both bha and bht are being taken out of our foods because
of the cancer risk.

if another safe preservative could be used i and many others
would prob. try it.

i will stick with the suncoast diet.

regards,
nancy in detroit

regards,
nancy in roseville (formerly in detroit)
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: hwh4ev] #1078901
02/28/11 07:41 PM
02/28/11 07:41 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: hwh4ev
i would of tried this diet but for one very important
reason i will not touch it.
bht and bha are both carcinogenic and the state of ca has it listed as a carcinogenic. these preservatives cause cancer folks, you want to feed this to your pets?
both bha and bht are being taken out of our foods because
of the cancer risk.

if another safe preservative could be used i and many others
would prob. try it.

i will stick with the suncoast diet.

regards,
nancy in detroit

Good points. wonder why it was used...

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: MizValorie] #1078903
02/28/11 07:50 PM
02/28/11 07:50 PM
Kansas City, MO
Laurens_Babies Offline
Glider Addict
Laurens_Babies  Offline
Glider Addict

Kansas City, MO
Originally Posted By: MizValorie

Number 4 maybe seeing as I've quoted directly from her FAQ page but its not really addressed why modifying the old HPW isn't workable except that its becoming a bit more difficult to get ahold of lately.

Number 1, nope not answered I want a name of the company I don't think thats asking too much, fair considering these are our PETS not my rosebush food (however even that I would want to know where it was made)

Would I like to know how Peggy funded this? Sure .. do I think I deserve and answer nope.. But I do think its a bit irresponsible for anyone to buy this and plop it into our gliders dishes without asking a couple who what when where and whys?

~Lauren

Lauren's Animal Kingdom
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078907
02/28/11 07:57 PM
02/28/11 07:57 PM
NC, USA
xoerikae Offline
Glider Slave
xoerikae  Offline
Glider Slave

NC, USA
While I would like to know who funded it, I don't feel right asking. What's the worst answer? (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets? Then assume it is them - what would your reaction be? If you don't want to use it, just don't. Company, again, I would like to know... but idk, I never researched the factory the Wambaroo powder was made in.

The way I see it, the old HPW is still fine. Make sure your fruit and veggies are straight, and as long as you don't mind the occasional delay in shipping or fluctuation in prices, you're good to go. This is just another option. A different one.

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078908
02/28/11 07:59 PM
02/28/11 07:59 PM
Kansas City, MO
Laurens_Babies Offline
Glider Addict
Laurens_Babies  Offline
Glider Addict

Kansas City, MO
I want to make it clear I'm not attacking Peggy I think she has put a lot of hard work I just haven't made an opinion yet and would like to.

~Lauren

Lauren's Animal Kingdom
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078954
02/28/11 09:14 PM
02/28/11 09:14 PM

C
Caylan
Unregistered
Caylan
Unregistered
C

I am a new owner, currently using BML because that's what the little one's are used to. I think I am going to try using Peggie's Complete along with a lot of fresh fruit veggies and some mealworms, see how it goes, and report back to the community!

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078986
02/28/11 10:16 PM
02/28/11 10:16 PM
Northern VA.
GliderGuyVA Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuyVA  Offline
Glider Lover

Northern VA.
What do you expect from CA? Tree huggers and hippies galore there. Just kidding smile Anyhow, BHT and BHA are used in sooooo many things that all of us consume on a daily basis(mainly used to preserve oil/fatty food stuffs). That being said, is it bad for you? Well, yes, but the amounts are so minute that even the FDA sees it as a no issue. You would be surprised to know what it's used in and in this case it is only used in the vege oil that is used for the product. It is not used to preserve the product as a whole. Heck, having the Calcium/phophorous off due to improper mixing or the Glider not eating all the right stuff is more detrimental than what's in the the product.

I'm not saying BHT or BHA is good for you or your Gliders but in such small amounts it should not be a problem. Don't jump the gun too much people.

Slave to:
My Wife
Four - Dogs
Two - Cat's
Four - Ferrets
Eight plus - Gliders
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Laurens_Babies] #1078989
02/28/11 10:19 PM
02/28/11 10:19 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
Originally Posted By: Laurens_Babies
Originally Posted By: MizValorie

Number 4 maybe seeing as I've quoted directly from her FAQ page but its not really addressed why modifying the old HPW isn't workable except that its becoming a bit more difficult to get ahold of lately.

Number 1, nope not answered I want a name of the company I don't think thats asking too much, fair considering these are our PETS not my rosebush food (however even that I would want to know where it was made)

Would I like to know how Peggy funded this? Sure .. do I think I deserve and answer nope.. But I do think its a bit irresponsible for anyone to buy this and plop it into our gliders dishes without asking a couple who what when where and whys?

Just pointing it out, to possibly give you an answer smile

Valorie and our 10 fur children

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1078995
02/28/11 10:30 PM
02/28/11 10:30 PM
Kansas City, MO
Laurens_Babies Offline
Glider Addict
Laurens_Babies  Offline
Glider Addict

Kansas City, MO
No problem Val thanks for making your best go, its hard because Peggy isn't here that is her personal choice but this thread is here on GC for anyone to see so we have to keep on without. Peggy has told me on SGN she won't name her manufacture til her studies are done. I'm personally happy with my diet so I won't be switching anytime soon.

But I have to say this deeply bothers me. Of course just like I am entitled to my opinions everyone else has their own rights to theirs and their choices on what to feed their gliders. But I don't see why this should be being sold already and wholesales arranged.. Talk about putting the cart before.. well you know! How long has Peggy tested this out why sell it without naming who's MAKING it, because she wants to do studies first? Well why sell it before the studies are done if its that important. But I'm not a buyer so I guess its not my right to know and anyone buying it doesn't know who's making what they are shoveling into their glider's cages THIS WEEK..

~Lauren

Lauren's Animal Kingdom
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Laurens_Babies] #1078998
02/28/11 10:33 PM
02/28/11 10:33 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
I'm happyto see that changes have finally been maade to the hpw diet to make it better for gliders. Although, only time will tell if it is truelly a good diet for gliders.

I, too, am concerned about Virgil's potential involvement, however... Not so much about if he FUNDED it, but rather if he is going to be PROFITING from it. If he funded it to help develop a better diet for gliders, then I'm all for it. However, if he did it simply as a business move so he can profit from the sales THEN I have a problem because that would mean that those here that buy the product would be putting money in Virgil's hands every time they go to buy more "HPW" for their furbabies. :/

~Nicole~

Proudly enslaved by lots of silly suggies, 3 crazy kitties, a huffy hedgie, and a pretty puppy! grin
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024