Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Ladymagyver. 03/28/24 09:57 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: ] #1037635
12/07/10 07:55 PM
12/07/10 07:55 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: lovely1inred
Originally Posted By: Dancing
Elena, Joe and I are still brainstorming to figure out how to change over your wheels so they are safe.

Are any of your wheels "bucket lid" types? The issue we ran into with the Wodents was the track would not FIT into the rims of the wodent. Changing over to a bearing system (instead of the center bar system) isn't the problem, it is how to attach the track.

You read my mind Dancing!!! I was sitting at work drawing sketches of how to switch to the bearing and kept saying "but how do we keep the front on then?" I wish the directions for the floppy wheel were still on GC!!!!! I don't think any glider died from the minute amount of glue used on it.

[quote/]Are any of your wheels "bucket lid" types? The issue we ran into with the Wodents was the track would not FIT into the rims of the wodent. Changing over to a bearing system (instead of the center bar system) isn't the problem, it is how to attach the track.[/quote]

As far as attaching the track to the existing wodent wheel parts I would drill holes and use zip ties.

I have the instructions somewhere as to how to modify the wodent wheels using old computer hard drive components, let me know if you want them.

I am glad the little guy made it through surgery with flying colors.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037638
12/07/10 08:05 PM
12/07/10 08:05 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline OP
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline OP
Glider Addict

In paradise
Kimberley I'd love to have the instructions. Can you email them to me? I may not have much money but I got crafting skills so if T can get the axel off and a bearing system on them I can zip tye the fronts and backs on myself. I can even do the pvc work if Joe puts the attachment on the bearing system. That'd mean that I just have to ship her the backs and she'd mail those back modified which would save on shipping. YAY THIS IS DOABLE! *Doing the HAPPY dance* My babies will get safer wheels much quicker if I can make this happen.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037648
12/07/10 08:31 PM
12/07/10 08:31 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

If you don't mind using zip ties to hold the solid track (the mesh track I have won't fit into the grooves of the front and back parts of the Wodent) then I'll do some surfing and see what the best price I can get on the other parts needed to convert to the bearing system.

If we can get everything at a price that is good for you Elena, Joe said we can make this happen!

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037666
12/07/10 09:04 PM
12/07/10 09:04 PM
CT
crisis668 Offline
Glider Explorer
crisis668  Offline
Glider Explorer

CT
I was wondering if you are 100% positive that the wheel is what broke your glider's tail.
And, I was also wondering if someone could tell me why, if this wheel is so unsafe, why is it still being sold?
I have a stealth wheel in my gliders cage, BUT I also have a woodant one too.
My guys don't really run in it, but they play in there.. you know, like hide and seek.

:grey: Meeko :cream: Pudge
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037670
12/07/10 09:14 PM
12/07/10 09:14 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline OP
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline OP
Glider Addict

In paradise
Is there anyway he can put the bearing system to the 1/2in pvc cap? Chuck said that he can do the pvc stand here and I'll deal with the drilling and zip ties. *I'm grinning from ear to ear knowing that my babies will soon have safe whells to run in. THANK YOU so much T! Have I told you lately that I love you? Let me know what you find out price wise and we'll go from there.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: crisis668] #1037674
12/07/10 09:23 PM
12/07/10 09:23 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline OP
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline OP
Glider Addict

In paradise
Originally Posted By: crisis668
I was wondering if you are 100% positive that the wheel is what broke your glider's tail.
And, I was also wondering if someone could tell me why, if this wheel is so unsafe, why is it still being sold?
I have a stealth wheel in my gliders cage, BUT I also have a woodant one too.
My guys don't really run in it, but they play in there.. you know, like hide and seek.

I closely looked over the cage Chuckles was in and when I could find nothing else he could have gotten hurt on I pulled the wheel out and checked it. I found a small tuft of his hair snagged between the pvc guard and the back of the wheel. So yes I am sure that the wheel somehow got his tail caught and that's how his tail was broken. Maybe he felt the pull on his hair and freaked out leaping in the wrong direction to get away and that's how his tail got broken. I don't know for sure. But whatever happened it did happen in his wheel. The wheel is sold because it is way safer than a hamster wheel. People have used this wheel for years without any real issues but as with everything else freak accidents happen every so often. Sadly my boy was one of those freak accidents. Shoot I've had the Wodents in my cages since I started with gliders about 8 years ago and never had any issues with them. After this I just want all of my babies to be safe so I'll convert the wheels if at all possible or get safer ones. I personally would get the wodent out of your gliders cage, but you know why I feel that way, since you do have a safer wheel and they never run in the wodent anyway.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037675
12/07/10 09:24 PM
12/07/10 09:24 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

They are being sold because there are those that are willing to be cheap and not protect their gliders. (MY OPINION)

There have been MANY gliders injured and/or killed on wodent wheels. Gliders have gotten their tails wrapped around that center bar EVEN WITH THE GUARD in place and had their tails degloved (skin/fur pulled off leaving the meat and bones still on the glider) and DIED from the trauma. These are facts, no hear-say rumors.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037682
12/07/10 09:37 PM
12/07/10 09:37 PM
CT
crisis668 Offline
Glider Explorer
crisis668  Offline
Glider Explorer

CT
I do not think people buy woodant wheels because they are cheap.
I just bought my woodant wheel 2 months ago from exotic nutrition, a web site that specializes in sugar gliders.
I was never sent the "recall" part, or was it sent from the web site.
I was never told it was unsafe, and certainly would have never bought it if I had known.
I only got the stealth wheel after that because I thought it would be easier to clean.
Anyway... I rigged the wheel so now my guys can't spin it it, but can still play around in there.
Sorry about your glider..... but now he has some character!
BTW he is such a cute little thing!

Last edited by crisis668; 12/07/10 09:39 PM.

:grey: Meeko :cream: Pudge
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037685
12/07/10 09:41 PM
12/07/10 09:41 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have implied that all those that bought Wodents are cheap. Many are misinformed by greedy venders. Those selling Wodents should be required to inform glider owners of the risk of tail injuries with gliders.

620-704-9109

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037688
12/07/10 09:51 PM
12/07/10 09:51 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline OP
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline OP
Glider Addict

In paradise
The pvc guard is not usually sold with the wheel. You either have to make one for yourself or order it online. And not all websites that offer the wheel also offer the guard. I personally feel that the guard should be standard in the wheels so at least they'd be as safe as they can be. This simple low cost safety feature should be on the wheel no matter where or who you buy it from.

Just so you know even if you rigged your wheel to not spin there are other ways your gliders can get hurt on it. The first thing to come to mind is they can get snagged on the cotter pin that holds it together. If that puncture wound gets infected it can be very bad for your glider. I'd just take it out since you have a safer wheel. Your boys will get accustomed to it being gone. Just replace the toy (wheel) for another toy, for every unsafe toy you take out you put one safe toy back in. Besides it gives you a reason to buy them a new toy for under the Christmas tree. LOL

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037693
12/07/10 10:07 PM
12/07/10 10:07 PM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Elena, Nicole just emailed me the Wodent mod that uses a hardrive part for the spin. I think you can do the same/similar with a rollerblade wheel on the back and for cheaper since harddrives are expensive. Let me email the mod to you, and yes, the track is attached with zip ties. Nicole told me she's got 4 or 5 Wobust Wodents she would send me the plates for as well if you are interested in upgrading a size in a few of your cages as well smile

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: Dancing] #1037712
12/07/10 10:50 PM
12/07/10 10:50 PM
Champaign Co., Illinois
Berg Offline
Glider Lover
Berg  Offline
Glider Lover

Champaign Co., Illinois
It's not just the risk of tail injury, IMO. We got a Wodent at first but quickly replaced it with a CC. The Wodent might be OK for one glider (we won't use it), but when there are two gliders trying to use the wheel I think it's a disaster waiting to happen. What alarmed me is that one of our gliders would be running in the wheel and the other would try to jump in, and would get whacked in the head by the edge of one of the openings unless the jump was timed perfectly. I saw that happen twice and said no more.

All four of them can get into the 5-inch CC at the same time. It works well, but only if they are all running in the same direction. grin

Glad to hear Chuckles is doing well.

-Steve-

:grey: Sprite, Misty, Ghost, and Bandit

and all those who have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge
gangel Virga, Cirrus, Foehn, Pascal, Flurry, Case, Rossby, Breeze, and CB

The Glider Chronicles blog
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: ] #1037723
12/07/10 11:02 PM
12/07/10 11:02 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline OP
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline OP
Glider Addict

In paradise
Originally Posted By: lovely1inred
Elena, Nicole just emailed me the Wodent mod that uses a hardrive part for the spin. I think you can do the same/similar with a rollerblade wheel on the back and for cheaper since harddrives are expensive. Let me email the mod to you, and yes, the track is attached with zip ties. Nicole told me she's got 4 or 5 Wobust Wodents she would send me the plates for as well if you are interested in upgrading a size in a few of your cages as well smile

Thanks! I'll check my emails. Tell Nicole I'm most def. interested.

CHUCKLES UPDATE: smile
He's such a cutie! Tonight I took off the blue bandage that the doctor put on to restrict the tail after surgery, cleaned his stitch site up, and applied the meds on it. Chuckles was so happy that when I was finished he trotted up my arm and cooed at me on my shoulder! Awe that made all my work so worth it. *Grinning* Then he gobbled down his meds and decided that a nap would be great. So he's again snuggled down in his sleeping pouch resting. Sleep tight my angel because sleep will help your little body heal quicker. *Glider kisses from mommy* cloud9

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037788
12/08/10 02:48 AM
12/08/10 02:48 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
I am glad to hear that Chuckles is doing so much better Elena.

We contacted transoniq earlier this year to discuss the safety issues with them, and they are working on the safety of the wheel. We will do some follow up and hope to get good response.

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: Gizmogirl] #1037909
12/08/10 12:39 PM
12/08/10 12:39 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline OP
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline OP
Glider Addict

In paradise
Originally Posted By: Gizmogirl
We contacted transoniq earlier this year to discuss the safety issues with them, and they are working on the safety of the wheel. We will do some follow up and hope to get good response.

I hope you're talking to him about making the guard standard on the wheels, by gosh they're cheap enough that he shouldn't even have to charge more for the wheels.

CHUCKLES UPDATE:
I weighed him today to see how his weight is doing and he has lost some weight frown he went from 86g after surgery to 78g today. But he barely ate anything on Monday so I had expected a little loss. He's ate very well yesterday and again this morning so I'm not worried at this point. His tail tip is scabbing up nicely too. He's still not at all fond of the collar but I think that may be due to the fact that it makes swallowing hard for him, which is why he isn't eating more. Poor guy. I made the BML 50/50 with water and apple juice to make it easier to swallow but with the collar around his neck you can tell it's uncomfortable to do so. I feel so bad for him but I keep reminding myself that he MUST stay in the collar until his scab falls off then he's free of it for good. I won't even chance taking it off for short periods because with the stitches he could hurt himself real quick like before I could stop him. And as we know once the SM behavior starts it can be near impossible to stop it. I'm gonna keep him safe even if it means he is slightly uncomfortable now. Doesn't that stink, you have to make someone or something uncomfortable to help them heal? But such is life. At least he will get better and when he does the collar will come off. I like him am counting the days til the collar is gone.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037912
12/08/10 12:43 PM
12/08/10 12:43 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Elena, you might be able to wrap his tail with some vet wrap for short periods to allow him time out of his collar (with supervision) so he can eat and groom himself. This way if he goes after the tail there is the vet wrap as a barrier.

620-704-9109

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037915
12/08/10 12:50 PM
12/08/10 12:50 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Elena, you might be able to wrap his tail with some vet wrap for short periods to allow him time out of his collar (with supervision) so he can eat and groom himself. This way if he goes after the tail there is the vet wrap as a barrier.

620-704-9109

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037920
12/08/10 12:55 PM
12/08/10 12:55 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

620-704-9109

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037926
12/08/10 01:14 PM
12/08/10 01:14 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline OP
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline OP
Glider Addict

In paradise
Oh okay. Getting him back into it will be the trick then. I know he'll fight terrible like when I have to put it back on him.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037931
12/08/10 01:24 PM
12/08/10 01:24 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
This is one of those things that you have to face once in awhile that they didn't tell you about before: TOUGH LOVE mlove You don't know how badly I feel your pain/anxiety/anguish....I have at least 6 nub-tailed babies honey! hug2 With just a couple inches missing, he should have pretty close to "normal" life...but being a "tail carrier" could pose a bit of a challenge for him.

If you feel that you'd have too much of a hard time putting the e-collar back on, then take the "smart" perspective and don't take it off! shakehead But DO keep an eye on how loose it's getting....losing a few grams is normal when a glider is in an e-collar, and he could lose enough to sneak out when you're not expecting it! (so speaks the voice of the "been there/done that" lady)

Hang in there!!! Just a few more days........

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037955
12/08/10 02:20 PM
12/08/10 02:20 PM
South Africa
Bozeman Offline
Glider Slave
Bozeman  Offline
Glider Slave

South Africa
I contacted Eric at Transoniq via email today and am waiting for a response. Will keep you all updated via a new post. I know that Transoniq will send you some guards for free when you ask them. He mentioned some time ago that they are looking into ways to making the Wodent wheels more safe. Hopefully I will be able to revert with more on that as well.

Last edited by Bozeman; 12/08/10 02:32 PM. Reason: changed text

:grey: Casper (Bozeman) & Liezl (Gizmogirl):grey:
www.sugarglider.co.za
hug2

PackinFuzz.com Sugar Glider Online Store

RIP: Sugar (2009) :grey:
You unfairly passed too young - your passing saved many gliders and will continue to do so
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037974
12/08/10 03:03 PM
12/08/10 03:03 PM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Casper, Elena has the guard on all of her wheels. It was just cleaned Thursday, and she still found a broken tail and a clump of his fur stuck in the wheel. The Wodent is NOT a safe wheel for gliders. The center bar is a big risk, covered or not.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1037982
12/08/10 03:33 PM
12/08/10 03:33 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Jessica, I don't think Casper is saying the wodent wheel is safe or not, he is merely trying to create awareness with Transoniq with regards to the accidents that do happen. He feels that there are a lot of people buying the wodent wheel, and that instead of knocking it, he would like to make them aware of the safety risks and see improvement.

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1038027
12/08/10 05:20 PM
12/08/10 05:20 PM
Vulcan, MO
Meg_n_Von Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Meg_n_Von  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vulcan, MO
Glad Chuckles is doing better! That's great news. smile

And good for you Liezl, it's about time someone pointed that out too them... wink

Megan & LaVaughn

Sugar Exotics

:bb: Kira :grey: Sadie - Neal :wfb: Pip - Violet :rtmo: Logan - Charli - Tyler - Seamus :plat: Chloe - Cas :leu: Boone

RIP David
Your life was short lived, but your memory will last forever.
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1038047
12/08/10 06:10 PM
12/08/10 06:10 PM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Oh! Sorry I mis-interpreted then. I do think though, that Transoniq is aware of the problem, or else they would not already be selling the tail guards though. It is definitely a problem, and a hard choice for owners, especially new ones, to choose among all the wheel options.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1038136
12/08/10 09:23 PM
12/08/10 09:23 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
Good to hear. If you do take the collar off and have to put it back on the trick is to have one person apply the collar while the other gets the glider to extend his neck by holding out one of a fav treat like a mealie or yoggie. When the neck is extended get it around quickly then snap or staple (whichever you have. If its a shotglass the you still gotta get the glider to extend his neck. I have left a shotglass on Spencer(for his initial mutilation) a week before it came off cause he lost weight.................so yea gotta watch that! Love ya girl, you got this!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1038170
12/08/10 11:32 PM
12/08/10 11:32 PM
nc
J
jag Offline
Glider Lover
jag  Offline
Glider Lover
J

nc
okay I had no idea all this was going on with woodent wheels, when I first started researching gliders that was acceptable and now I have 2. I will look into the stealth does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1038184
12/08/10 11:58 PM
12/08/10 11:58 PM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Jag,

The safest wheels are ones that do not have a center bar, like the Stealth, TGI, and Custom Cruiser. There is always some kind of risk when you put an item in your glider's cage. I mean, they get hurt in the wild, right? So technically anything is possible. With the Wodent, they get the wheel spinning so fast that their tail can wrap around the bar. If you do a search in the accessories archives' you can read the pros and cons of all of these wheels. flyingmarsupial.com has a video review where you can see 3 of these wheels side by side.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: ] #1038219
12/09/10 01:16 AM
12/09/10 01:16 AM
nc
J
jag Offline
Glider Lover
jag  Offline
Glider Lover
J

nc
trying to buy a stealth but dang paypal wont work:( ill try tomorrow

thanks!

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail today [Re: hpyhwn2003] #1038239
12/09/10 03:18 AM
12/09/10 03:18 AM
South Africa
Bozeman Offline
Glider Slave
Bozeman  Offline
Glider Slave

South Africa
I got a response from Transoniq saying that they are investigating ways to improve their wheels to make them more safe. I will revert when I know more.

:grey: Casper (Bozeman) & Liezl (Gizmogirl):grey:
www.sugarglider.co.za
hug2

PackinFuzz.com Sugar Glider Online Store

RIP: Sugar (2009) :grey:
You unfairly passed too young - your passing saved many gliders and will continue to do so
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 563 guests, and 82 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,161
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,634 TEXAS
679,102 OHIO
487,220 OKLAHOMA
432,220 UTAH
321,736 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024