Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nail Clipping help. #1007299
09/20/10 08:03 PM
09/20/10 08:03 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline OP
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline OP
Glider Slave

NY
I posted this on The Sweet Spot as well, but as not all of you visit there..

In the almost-year that I've had my gliders, I have yet to successfully trim their nails. I know the methods -- wrap 'em like burrito, pull a limb out of the pouch, and to distract 'em with yummy treats.. but, I've never been able to actually do it. My one attempt at trying was very traumatic; they wouldn't even take a treat from me for days after it. It was definitely a setback. So, since them, the vet clips their nails... which gets pretty costly.

Tomorrow is going to be attempt two. Munch's nails are getting long, and I've noticed that he got stuck on a pouch earlier -- it's time. Tomorrow, before noon, I'm going to attempt to clip at least his nails.

I am, to say the least, nervous. Extremely nervous.

My concerns are this:
I'll hurt him. I'm concerned that I'd hurt Monk, too, but with Munch, he has that one leg that doesn't bend, so I worry more.
He'll stop breathing. Munch does not make a sound when he gets his nails clipped at the vet.. he just clamps up, to the point that his nose begins to turn colors. So, the biggest concern of mine is that he will stop breathing.
I'll cut too much of the nail.

The least of my concerns are that I'll get bit, but of course I don't want to get bit either.

So... anyone have any encouragement?

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007310
09/20/10 08:25 PM
09/20/10 08:25 PM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
The biggest thing I can give you is to not be nervous. They will pick up on that and it can stress them out more. smile

Just go at it like you know what you are doing, tell yourself everything will be fine and think of it as if his pouch depends on it! LoL!

I posted this on another thread recently.

Originally Posted By: chattrbabe
The best way I have found, to avoid injuries is:

Get a pair of angled nail clippers, like cuticle clippers or baby clippers. The smaller the better.
You will also need good light.

Put the glider in a pouch, toss in a few treats and grab a back leg. Close the pouch off around the foot and clip only the two larger nails and only the very tip, where it is clear. Do the same for the other foot.

Swap to the hands, starting with the left. Clip nail by nail, only the tip and swap hands.

Make sure to replenish treats as needed and keep a semi-firm grasp on the foot while keeping the pouch and glider close to your body. If you DO hit a vein by accident, regular baking flour or corn starch is best as it naturally helps the nail clotterize. It is okay if your glider licks it off.

Eventually, you will get used to doing nails and it will be like breathing.

Trust me, 10 - once every two weeks or as needed, is very helpful while learning nails. roflmao

When I pull a limb out, I close the pouch off around the leg or arm while using my first, second and thumb to hold the arm and the rest of my hand to hold the pouch closed. I keep the pouch very close to my body and I try to keep them under my arm. Once you get into routine, it will be like nothing for you or the glider. It will be less traumatic each time it happens. hug2

Ash
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007313
09/20/10 08:30 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

My advice is get some help. Having another person there to hold the pouch closed and then you just have to worry about holding the limb and the clippers.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007314

S
Shelley
Unregistered
Shelley
Unregistered
S

This also good for me to hear again. I read all I can about clipping and I know I need to do it tomorrow too. I noticed today mine were getting snagged on the fleece. I have the baby clippers....

Will report back tomorrow.

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007315
09/20/10 08:31 PM
09/20/10 08:31 PM
Kentucky
nancy1202 Offline
Glider Addict
nancy1202  Offline
Glider Addict

Kentucky
Just do it! grin They are sensing your tension, which will make it more difficult. I don't know about the burrito wrap - haven't tried that one! Just pouch them, toss a few mealies or yogies in the pouch, hold firmly against your body, gently pull out one limb at a time, wrap the top of the pouch around the limb, and clip away. Small angled cuticle clippers work the best for me, with the point AWAY from that little pad under their nails. Cut just the tip. You may only get a couple of nails at a time - that's OK - you can try again later. You can also let someone else hold the pouched glider while you trim.

A successful trim will build up your confidence. It can seem much more intimidating that it really is! If they twist around and you are afraid of hurting them, release the limb, let them settle, reach in and pull the foot , or a different one, out again.

Good luck! Yeah, that probably can get expensive at the vet!

~Nancy~
http://www.derbycitygliders.com

:grey: Jackson/Izzie, Lukas/Leilah, Mizuki/Elektra, Oliver/Ava, Ramon/Paloma, Charming/Snow
Rest of the menagerie: dogs, cats, corn snake, bearded dragon
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: ] #1007316
09/20/10 08:32 PM
09/20/10 08:32 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline OP
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline OP
Glider Slave

NY
Originally Posted By: JamieInWA
My advice is get some help. Having another person there to hold the pouch closed and then you just have to worry about holding the limb and the clippers.

YOU CAN DO IT!

I wish! Boyfriend claims: "not his responsibility", and those that I live with refuse as they're more afraid that they'll hurt the gliders than I am. Looks like I'm on my own.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007320
09/20/10 08:35 PM
09/20/10 08:35 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Well, they aren't my husband's responsibility either, but he helps me because I ask. Does he know how much you could save on vet bills if he helped and you could do it yourself?

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007321
09/20/10 08:37 PM
09/20/10 08:37 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline OP
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline OP
Glider Slave

NY
Yes -- he doesn't think it's that much. Course..this is the man who thinks nothing of dropping hundreds of dollars on a new camera every time he misplaces his (which happens at least once a year).

I think he's just afraid of them, personally.. He doesn't like that "crabby noise they make", as he puts it.

~*Sara*~

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007326
09/20/10 08:47 PM
09/20/10 08:47 PM
USA
C
COWGAL Offline
Glider Lover
COWGAL  Offline
Glider Lover
C

USA
Do yours try to get out of the pouch when your doing it? My males do their darndest to get out, no matter how many treats I stick in the bottom..

That's what makes it hard for me lol. I'm still looking for the best way..

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007336
09/20/10 08:58 PM
09/20/10 08:58 PM
NJ
6102 Offline
Glider Explorer
6102  Offline
Glider Explorer

NJ
Maybe you can file them instead of cutting. That is what I do for my one girl. She is less freaked out by it and eventually falls asleep after a couple treats while I do it. Takes a little longer then cutting them but it is worth it. She gets so stressed by the clippers.

Tricia

:grey: =Hoho (OOP ?? 09) , :grey: =Monkey (OOP 11/17/09) and :grey: =Willow OOP 8/4/09
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007342
09/20/10 09:14 PM
09/20/10 09:14 PM
NE Ohio
Donnarae Offline
Glider Guardian
Donnarae  Offline
Glider Guardian

NE Ohio
Trim nails during the day!!!!!! When they are groggy and sleepy, you can get away with a lot more.

Use a double-layer fleece pouch! Those little teeth can go through the single-layer a lot easier. The burrito hold is harder for me.

If you are right handed, use the left palm to hold the suggie still and down flat on either your leg or the table and hold the little foot in your fingers. Do this before you even pick up the clippers to get them used to the position you will have them in. Show them it isn't anything unusual and not to be afraid.

Don't stress...they pick up on that right away.

Donna & Bob,
One Miniature American Eskimo dog, Chula;
Six Gliders, Chip & Dale, Caspian & Ceridwen, Sasha & Stubby.

RIP Betty, my love.
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: 6102] #1007343
09/20/10 09:17 PM
09/20/10 09:17 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
I think we all can empathize with you when it comes to trimming their nails. My two babies are great about it, however, I am still as nervous today doing them as I was 6 years ago.

It just takes patience, and confidence in yourself.

It's not necessary to do all the nails at once. You can clip a couple on each foot one day, and then do a couple more another day or two later. Just practice on a couple at a time, until you feel confident.

If they get nervous, or wiggly, just stop. Wait for a few minutes or so, and then try again. It's better to take your time relaxed, than to feel pressured or rushed. They will get better for you as time passes.

You can also start massaging their feet/toes while sitting with them. This helps for them to get used to having their feet touched.

Good Luck, I know you can do it!

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007409
09/20/10 10:59 PM
09/20/10 10:59 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline OP
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline OP
Glider Slave

NY
What I'm really having trouble with is... well, how do you pull their little limbs out of the pouch without hurting them? I worry that I'll pull too hard, or grip too tightly and hurt them.. But then, if you don't grip hard enough, you're not going to be able to trim their nails.

~*Sara*~

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007416
09/20/10 11:10 PM
09/20/10 11:10 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

You need to be firm, but gently. Does that make any sense? Maybe you can practice just doing this at first so you can feel more comfortable doing it. In the day time, take the pouch out with only one glider in it. Take out a limb and hold it there for a minute, then release. Once you see how to handle the limb, then you can add the clippers. thumb

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007424
09/20/10 11:17 PM
09/20/10 11:17 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Jamie gave you great advice...and I think it's a fantastic place to start! Grab a leg or arm, hold it, then let go...do this a few times. Grab a foot, massage it, hold it, rub it in your fingers....then let it go. Do this a few times so they begin to get used to you touching them that way. I actually do this with mine all the time, not for nail trimmings, just to touch them and make sure they always know I'm there.

You can do this!

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007427
09/20/10 11:18 PM
09/20/10 11:18 PM
Perry, Iowa
josefine Offline
Glider Addict
josefine  Offline
Glider Addict

Perry, Iowa
i go thru a FULL tank of gas to get mine clipped. MY CHOICE.
my girls would never come to me whenever i was clipping their nails.rite when i think i am getting somewhere w/them, they need to be clipped, & i loose all their trust & love. so, i have someone else do it for me, a very good friend,unfortunately she lives almost 2 hrs away frown frown
larry has said that this winter,i am to take 'em to the vet, to save on wear & tear on the car. the vet said $13 is what he charges, so i will do it as long as it is in the winter.
now that i'm not doing it, my babies are closer to me. they don't run from me anymore. smile smile

Larry & Josefine Vodenik
2014 4 St
Perry,Iowa50220
515/321-6081cell#
j.vodenik@hotmail.com
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: josefine] #1007455
09/21/10 12:16 AM
09/21/10 12:16 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
I'm not sure if you have looked through any of the following links on nail clipping. If not, maybe some of these will help give you a clearer picture on some procedures.

Nail Trimming Video Link
http://www.expertvillage.com/video/75583_sugar-gliders-trimming-nails.htm

Sugarglider Suz’ Nail Trimming
http://www.suzsugargliders.com/nailtrimming.htm

BMXglider’s Nail Trimming
http://bmxglider.tripod.com/oguhandsnailsfeet.html

The Pet Sugar Glider Nail Trimming
http://www.petsugargliders.com/sgnail.php

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007463
09/21/10 12:43 AM
09/21/10 12:43 AM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Oh I forgot about the links! I posted on TSS smile

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Dot Dot heart Woobie heart Isabella heart Beetlejuice

heart Blitzy&Ella ~ Twinkie&Tiramisu ~ Dolly&Doobie

heart Taaska & Sadie ~ Teddy Bear Doodle & Sasha

heart Tiki, MoJo, Ruckus, Napoleon
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007478
09/21/10 01:34 AM
09/21/10 01:34 AM
Lone Star
Pockets Offline
Glider Slave
Pockets  Offline
Glider Slave

Lone Star
Hello Sara

I was adopted by my first Little Person in 1998 & have NEVER clipped any of my glider's nails - I personally like a little more natural approach - this way they are never clipped too short, so no problems for them climbing

My Beautiful Nails

Have had this small electric nail file for over 10 years & all you need to do is slightly touch each tiny nail - presto!

:grey: We will be known forever by the tracks we leave :grey:

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: DCMuffin] #1007500
09/21/10 02:48 AM
09/21/10 02:48 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
Jamie gave you great advice...and I think it's a fantastic place to start! Grab a leg or arm, hold it, then let go...do this a few times. Grab a foot, massage it, hold it, rub it in your fingers....then let it go. Do this a few times so they begin to get used to you touching them that way. I actually do this with mine all the time, not for nail trimmings, just to touch them and make sure they always know I'm there.

You can do this!

this is a great idea and really works to get them used to having their feet handles, hich is good in other situations as well, not just for trimming.
check out my video of the foot massage
http://jillmariestuff.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/9890810-getting-ready-for-nail-trimming

You can do it! it just needs to become routine to them and to you

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007529
09/21/10 07:10 AM
09/21/10 07:10 AM
Delaware, USA
culookn Offline
Glider Lover
culookn  Offline
Glider Lover

Delaware, USA
or you can use the trim tracs in their wheels and you don't have to worry about physically trimming them.

When I have them in the pouch and they are sitting on my lap, while on the computer, I have one hand inside the pouch rubbing, petting, massaging their whole body feet & hands and my other hand is on the mouse for me. :-)

~~Anita~~

Wife to Sam (retired) & Vietnam Vet :flag:
Mommy to Brandi(spca),Scarlet(F), Brie Re(F) :dog: :bb: Chipper(M), Dale(F), Sassy(F), Rosie(F), :L: Sushi(F), :CR: Shiitake(F), Almond(F), Dominio(M) :cat:
missing Katie(spca) :dog: & Sugar :grey: (F) Glide free Sugar
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: culookn] #1007534
09/21/10 07:45 AM
09/21/10 07:45 AM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Originally Posted By: culookn
or you can use the trim tracs in their wheels and you don't have to worry about physically trimming them.

This is not always the case with Trim Trax - I know for me, it doesn't take the place of nail trimmings, it only lessens the frequency of them so it's always good practice to get your gliders used to nail care.

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: DCMuffin] #1007578
09/21/10 11:04 AM
09/21/10 11:04 AM
NY
WintersSong Offline OP
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline OP
Glider Slave

NY
Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
Originally Posted By: culookn

This is not always the case with Trim Trax - I know for me, it doesn't take the place of nail trimmings, it only lessens the frequency of them so it's always good practice to get your gliders used to nail care.

Yep.. Same here.
Trim trax work well for Monk -- providing an extra week or so before I need to have her nails trimmed.. but Munch still requires them regularly, despite the fact that he's a wheel hog.

Last edited by WintersSong; 09/21/10 11:05 AM.

~*Sara*~

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007579
09/21/10 11:08 AM
09/21/10 11:08 AM
NY
WintersSong Offline OP
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline OP
Glider Slave

NY
Okay, just waiting for the mail to arrive so I can sign for something, then up to trim his nails...

Right now, I am preparing. Breathing (lol), and watching all the videos that I can find on nail clipping.

~*Sara*~

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007584
09/21/10 11:15 AM
09/21/10 11:15 AM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

LOL....relax, Sara...you'll be fine! Just take your time, get a few nails at a time if that's all you (or they) can muster! Remember..if you're stressed, your glider will feel it so take some deep breaths...do a little meditation..LOL.....then get clippin'! thumb

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007591
09/21/10 12:06 PM
09/21/10 12:06 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline OP
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline OP
Glider Slave

NY
Okay.. 20 minutes or so, and 4 back nails are clipped -- 2 on each foot.. Though, 2 of the 4 were just barely.

I set up in the tent, 5 different styles of nail clippers in front of me, yoggies and worms, extra pouch, and of course, the ladybug sleeping pouch containing two sleepy gliders. Reached in, pulled out Munch, stuck him in the extra pouch, and dumped in a bunch of yoggies and mealies. He started in on some yoggies, I went to work on the back legs. First pair of clippers -- wasn't cutting smooth. Second pair, too much effort. Third pair, success, a tiny nail clipped.

His "bad" leg was easy to clip, he munched away while I was doing it -- I think because he's used to having that leg at weird angles, it doesn't bother him that it was stuck out. The other leg was a little more difficult -- he kept pulling it back in. ("No, no.. not yet. I need that.. No, you can't have your leg until I'm done.")

Front legs were VERY unsuccessful. I just couldn't get a hold of them for more than a second, which wasn't long enough to clip them. So I gave up for now, put him on the mesh of the tent to see how he climbed, and he's not getting stuck anymore..which is good. Last nights tent time had to be shortened greatly because he kept getting stuck and I was worried he would injure himself. His front nails are still long though and DO need clipping.

Tried Monk, as well... No luck there. She wasn't interested in the treats -- just wanted to play. So, we'll try her another day, as I've yet to see her get stuck on anything.

~*Sara*~

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1007809
09/21/10 09:21 PM
09/21/10 09:21 PM

R
randine
Unregistered
randine
Unregistered
R

Could you try doing them during the day when they are not as active? I would think maybe that might help. I am getting a pair of clippers now and going to be attempting some nail clipping very soon as well.

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1011646
10/01/10 05:55 AM
10/01/10 05:55 AM

R
Rochelle22
Unregistered
Rochelle22
Unregistered
R

My Lilo wont have anything to do with getting her nails trimmed but its gotten to the point that she is sticking on EVERYTHING! I have the trim tracks in her Wodent wheel but she wants nothing to do with that either. My boyfriend tries to help me but alas, we have no luck. She fights us tooth and nail, Literally. What makes it 10 times harder is she hasnt bonded to me yet so what little trust she has given me its completely erased when finish with the struggle. She bites hard anytime I try to grab he out of her pouch when usually I can coax her out slowly. She doesnt like Mealies or yogies so thats another chanllenge to get her mind off what Im trying to do... Sigh.... Weve tried the burrito method and the pouch method.

Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1011651
10/01/10 06:38 AM
10/01/10 06:38 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Sometimes when it's hard to get those nails clipped and you are not bonded with them, you don't have to do all the nails at once, do one or two a day. This way the stress is less on them.

I am very lucky, almost all my gliders love it when their nails get trimmed. I show them the clippers and they just sit on my lap or hubby's shoulder and let me hold their little hands and clip away.

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Nail Clipping help. [Re: WintersSong] #1011700
10/01/10 10:05 AM
10/01/10 10:05 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
I keep 3 good sized, all natural, aged (at least three months), apple branches (12" long by 6-10" diameter) with the bark still attached, in each cage. They love chewing on it and it helps keep their nails trimmed naturally.

When I do trim or file nails, I do only the nails that need it. I do not do all of their nails at once. If one nail is catching or looks ragged, that's the nail that gets trimmed or filed.

Most rescues I get in, do need all of their nails trimmed, because they haven't had any way to naturally keep them trimmed, such as trim trax or branches, or they haven't had their nails ever trimmed. After the first time tho, I only take care of the nail that's catching or ragged.

I feel this way lessens their chances of falling from having all of their nails dulled.

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024